What's new

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know, I've always wondered something but never cared to ask about it. Why does every single version release come with a 1.10 save file? Does anyone actually know?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
You know, I've always wondered something but never cared to ask about it. Why does every single version release come with a 1.10 save file? Does anyone actually know?
There was a bug or some update that prevented you from using previous version saves, so he added that up to make up for it.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Geez. I left and this site got a dramatic change again. Anyway, how's it going. How's the 1.15 update workin for y'all?

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Managed to capture the doll by literally just running in swinging with the Wild Slash (Wild cat skill). Just a fyi :)

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Had Zell always had an English version available that I had just missed previously?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Had Zell always had an English version available that I had just missed previously?
Nah, iirc some guys on here made a patch for v1.14 I think, and from the looks of it, Zell liked it, so he added it in. Not really that difficult to do, considering the only texts are the start, abilities/items, and gameover. Simple and sweet.

edit: went back and confirmed. shoutout to RadeonX1950 for doing the lords work. AMEN!

Last edited:

SupremeGene

Reputation score
So is the hypnotize girl avaliable? Haven't been keeping up for a while but i'm searching the mansion to the best of my ability but can't see her...

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I said on previous page there's no new girls in this update.

SupremeGene

Reputation score
yeah i read the last few pages a few times over and missed your comment (been up 24 hours, it's not much of a defence but it's what i have).

Sorry about that.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah it's available for version 1.15. How long Zell will support separate english version - no idea. I guess that depends on how many people will download it from his blog (he's monitoring download count). So yeah, it would really help if y'all would've download ENG version from his blog only (No offence Zlymo :) ), so he can see number of downloads increase and continue to support english build version further.
As for translation itself, it was available as a texture mod which was shared on this forum for version 1.14a. Translation and sprite redrawing (as close as possible to the original) was made by Boneguy69, Heckerman and RaknnkaR. I made sure it works properly, don't cause any issues and in the end created a patch via xdelta. Later I contacted Zell on twitter and after some conversation with him he agreed to try it out with a new build version.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder if he'd have to change the FOV of the room she's in, because from the looks of things she's really going to be massive.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It'll be interesting to see, for sure.
Also, he just released a new update! It's just bugfixes, but still. There's an English version like last time.

darkkismeth

Reputation score
Purple slime can be captured in the update! And something with the Evil bunny room after another defeat.

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Figured out you can capture the slime by just beating her.
Doll also has an infinite rape in the gallery.

Last edited: