What's new

LurkingLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if it's cause of the new layout or if I'm just having bad luck, but I can't find the link to the list of all the animations anymore, and I've been away long enough to forget who posted it :unsure:

nivek333

Reputation score
So there´s a "hero of justice" kitsune now? Not sure if I love it or find it weird^^
Is she actually gonna be implemented or is that a bit of fan-candy, remember seing her a while back, but people said she was a fan creation back then...
Guess time will tell in the end :unsure:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
The way I understand it, the Kitsunes creator makes fanart for many, including Zell and also retweets him frequently.
As a way of thanks, zell made one of his character appear in Fobs. Conversation can be found here:

Either way you slice it, this is an interesting character and a great addition to the game.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it would appear that according to Zell's twitter, there are going to be a total of 75 monsters in the next update, which is pretty exciting. I counted up the old monsters and got a grand total of 69 (only counting the dolls and the asses from the puzzle room once, otherwise it would be 76 which is understandably a little confusing), so we can expect around 6 new monsters in the snowy location which is pretty sweet.

It also looks like he's wondering if he should try to fit in more stuff before the update or release something soon, so who knows when v1.16 will come out? Either way, I'm pretty excited.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just when I'm thinking something will get inevitably necro'd like past hopes I've had, the devs smile upon us.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just when I'm thinking something will get inevitably necro'd like past hopes I've had, the devs smile upon us.
While he doesn't update his blog super frequently, he posts something on twitter almost every day with progress reports, little gifs, and retweets of fanart alongside the occasional retweet of other games and artists he likes. I usually check it at least once a day to see if anything interesting pops up, but that's just me.
Link to his twitter:
Also, on his blog on the left side there's a link to it there as well.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I knew about his twitter, his blog just gets too quiet. Games like Shrift get twitter updates often but we haven't gotten anywhere in months for just 3 damn monsters.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to his blog, it sounds like he is planning an update within a week or so. Going to add 4-5 new monsters. Possibly a panel. Main thing is just expanding the snowy mountain map.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i actually wish he didn't scrap the "gender bender" ghost he posted a long time ago,she would fall from the ceiling and capture the MC. the future of yuri would look so bright.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure anything could sell if it had decent yuri, at this point.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i actually wish he didn't scrap the "gender bender" ghost he posted a long time ago,she would fall from the ceiling and capture the MC. the future of yuri would look so bright.
I thought that that particular monster idea turned into this thing
13.gif
I could be wrong, but they do basically the same thing conceptually (fall from the ceiling, mind control), it just looks a lot different.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They don't switch your gender, is what he's saying.
exactly,it's basically mind control and(?) "shared clothing"(???) aka she is basically using my body from the outside. the gender bender ghost actually change the gender or assume your body from the inside and change it.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Would be cool to have an entire area based around being trapped there after being 'covered' and gender changed by the ghost girl.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ouch, talk about a rough crowd's reaction to a random thought.
Thanks for the red bar, i guess.
The crowd is a fickle mistress. I don't think it's necessarily a BAD idea per se, it's just not super fitting in with the game as it is right now. Even though the thought of what I think of as Metal Gear Hentai is an interesting one, it's not exactly perfect for what's already been established.