What's new

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Would be cool to have an entire area based around being trapped there after being 'covered' and gender changed by the ghost girl.
I understand what you're saying. An opportunity to see some animations as gender bent MC.

nivek333

Reputation score
It could also be done as a skill that turns you female, maybe have an area where only females are allowed and men are instantly jumped and milked dry, maybe some kind of monstergirl/amazoness village(not sure it´d fit the game), so that to get through it you´d have to turn female. They wouldn´t have grapples for your female form (possible a few exeptions, but redoing animations for all girls would be too much work), but maybe give the female MC a smaller seperate healthpool, that when depleted turns MC back to male, or health remains the same pool for both versions, with limited skills in female form, and turning male again when reduced to zero.
Just airing ideas I got from reading this :D

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It could also be done as a skill that turns you female, maybe have an area where only females are allowed and men are instantly jumped and milked dry, maybe some kind of monstergirl/amazoness village(not sure it´d fit the game), so that to get through it you´d have to turn female. They wouldn´t have grapples for your female form (possible a few exeptions, but redoing animations for all girls would be too much work), but maybe give the female MC a smaller seperate healthpool, that when depleted turns MC back to male, or health remains the same pool for both versions, with limited skills in female form, and turning male again when reduced to zero.
Just airing ideas I got from reading this :D
That wouldn't work for a number of reasons. A lot of the more niche kinks in this game such as the vore can be avoided entirely, but forcing an entire area with nothing but a specific kink that caters to such a small crowd is never going to happen without compromising gameplay flow. If it were it's own game with it's own fan gathering then that'd be great, the dual genders system would likely work well in such a case, but as something to just tack in for an entire area then forget about would seem just a bit too pointless for my taste without having been introduced earlier in.
Plus admittedly, selfishly, I'm here for the monster girls going after your dick. It's just my thing.
I will admit it's a bit of a shame the ghost girl got the axe. I would have like to have seen her as a one-off thing, but probably nothing more lest the point of the game be lost.

Last edited:

nivek333

Reputation score
Plus admittedly, selfishly, I'm here for the monster girls going after your dick. It's just my thing.
I definitly agree with this, but when I get ideas I just kinda have to air them somehow^^
As you say the dual gender system would without a doubt be better for a new/different game, after all I kinda said myself "not sure it´d fit the game", wasn´t limited to just the village idea but rather the whole thing. ;)

SeeingRed

Reputation score
I'm still hoping Zell would add in some of the initial characters that he had made animations for such as the werewolf girl.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It would appear that i cannot download it as the password is not working for whatever reason either that or the file is deleted.

Febber

Reputation score
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find this Yaco character?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Febber If you mean that fox character, she's not all that hidden.

Go towards the area with the caterpillars. On the way, where the singing forest sprites are, there are some odd mushrooms growing above the second-to-last sprite in the are. Jump up there and you'll be in a new area where you can fight her.

On a side note, however: if anyone knows how to actually capture her, that'd be awesome - though I suspect she can't be caught, since I didn't notice a spot in the gallery where she could be placed...

nivek333

Reputation score
Blue Oni is captured by using Voice Bazooka on her to make her drop her guard, then cum on her before she returns to normal.
Snow Rabbit can be captured by participating in a little group session, the second one will be capturable after riding you, though she will stop if you wait too long.
Honey Ant is simple, just defeat all 3 and cum on the one that doesn´t move in the unlocked room.
It looks like the blue snow dragon? has a spot in the "gallery" as well, not sure how to catch yet.

Brown Rabbit sigil can be found just past the Bench Fox in the honey ant area.
On a side note, however: if anyone knows how to actually capture her, that'd be awesome - though I suspect she can't be caught, since I didn't notice a spot in the gallery where she could be placed...
It would seem you "catch" her by defeating her, afterwards she´s available for some fun in the cottage just prior to her battle.

Last edited: