What's new

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so I assume that the new area in the capture area is supposed to be for "wild" encounters with the girls using their alternate panel positions, but they all seem to just default back to normal. Am I wrong, or is there a way to change this?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me, or is the purple slime boss in the swamp cave undefeatable? I don't seem to do any damage, and sometimes it's giving me a weird bug where my she disappears when I attack only for my character to be covered in honey and promptly raped. Anyone else have this problem?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, I apologize for the double post, but I just found out how to get the snow eater enemy things.
When she attacks you, hit her tail with the wild slash ability active and you'll capture her
As a note for the future, please put how to capture enemies with a spoiler warning so people don't get it spoiled for them. I usually have to completely ignore this thread right after an update comes out if I want to try to figure things out for myself, which is never all that fun if I get stuck or don't know where to go next. I'd like to limit what I find out by searching this forum to be on purpose rather than accidental.

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do i find the honey ant?
< found it, defeat yeti again.

Last edited:

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
honey ants are at the far right side of the first area (after the tunnel)
But yeah, no clue where the snow dragon is suppossed to be
I think she isn't even in the game yet, only the area where she could be (?)

atlime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the blue think that comes from the snow, between the blue oni and the winter bunnies is the blue dragon... , those 3 + honey ant = the 4 new enemies... But there's a mention of a guest character Yaco. Any idea where to find her?

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that's actually described a few posts ago :)

Go towards the area with the caterpillars. On the way, where the singing forest sprites are, there are some odd mushrooms growing above the second-to-last sprite in the are. Jump up there and you'll be in a new area where you can fight her.
you can't capture her, but after you beat her once she is waiting for you in her house

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't exactly know which one you might be referring to, but this update has not brought in any monster girls with hypnotic abilities, if that's of any help.
I think she was called Portal Girl or something like that. She kind of resembled Drowzee or Hypno from pokemon and would hypnotize MC and give him some good ole paizuri. nms2.gif

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it just me, or is the purple slime boss in the swamp cave undefeatable? I don't seem to do any damage, and sometimes it's giving me a weird bug where my she disappears when I attack only for my character to be covered in honey and promptly raped. Anyone else have this problem?
I had problems with this one too, I think the honey thing must be a bug. Found her much easier to defeat by equipping Sprint, which meant I could just run back and forth, outrunning her slime attacks and just turn around and hit her when she pops up.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had problems with this one too, I think the honey thing must be a bug. Found her much easier to defeat by equipping Sprint, which meant I could just run back and forth, outrunning her slime attacks and just turn around and hit her when she pops up.
I mean I knew the sprint strategy, but I mean that I was hitting her upwards of 20 times before losing and she wasn't even showing the damaged animation at all. He put something on Twitter that leads me to believe that he knows that it's bugged somehow, and I think that it says that he's not quite sure why it isn't working, but from the butchered auto google translation I can't be sure of anything. Either way, here's to hoping it gets fixed in a bug fix patch or the next update.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I mean I knew the sprint strategy, but I mean that I was hitting her upwards of 20 times before losing and she wasn't even showing the damaged animation at all. He put something on Twitter that leads me to believe that he knows that it's bugged somehow, and I think that it says that he's not quite sure why it isn't working, but from the butchered auto google translation I can't be sure of anything. Either way, here's to hoping it gets fixed in a bug fix patch or the next update.
You're mostly right on that tweet. The last part also says that worst case scenario, he may remove her from the next update. the phrasing suggests that this would likely only be a temp fix, and that she'd be put back in once he figures out the issue.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I may just be crazy, but wasn't there a panel in the room with the pumpkin gals?

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only panels I'm missing are the bench wolf and big breasted imp on the temple. Care to give me any direction?

EDIT: NVM just found the imp and wolf.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, version 1.16a was released. Fixes the purple slime issue and some other stuff. Also adds a portal shortcut to the fox gal after you beat her.