What's new

IJCD

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save for the 1.16a? It seems the save two pages ago doesn't work on this update.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Oh? It's not a complete save XD

I'm guessing the high iteration count of the game is hitting people hard making them not want to play through the whole game to see new content?

sh2rval

Reputation score
Is there any way to get panel animations in the wild? Do i miss something? I feel like using gallery is not that satisfying.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to get panel animations in the wild? Do i miss something? I feel like using gallery is not that satisfying.
I believe that the only way to technically see some of them is in the slot machine game in the mansion, all three of the summoned enemies use the panel variants instead of their normal animations. As for all other monsters? The only way to see panel variants of animations is in the gallery. Sorry.

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I’m new here but I’ve been lurking this thread for a while.

Anyone slightly disappointed with the brown rabbit panel? Like when I saw her pose before you “interact” with her, I was excited and thinking I was about to see a mating press or something of the sort.
I was as well. Zell probably just wanted to get this one out of the way.
Sad :(

Here zell's talking about putting in the Minotaur girl and I'm still waiting on my mouse girl panel. :T

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
i see the genderbender ghost highlighted,does that mean he might give her a chance one day?i can't read moon runes.
Afaik last few updates were all about polishing previous animations and adding a few new ones.
Pretty sure he's either working on a new area atm or adding more to previous areas.

Also his co-op project, which got me wet more than FOBS did.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
i see the genderbender ghost highlighted,does that mean he might give her a chance one day?i can't read moon runes.
from top to bottom is "want to put in next", so they'll probably be next release. "want to do best at/work at", so they may also show up soon. "others", will probably show up further down the line, and I don't know the last one, but google translates it as "stray", so I wouldn't be to hopeful for them being put in any time soon, if at all...

IcyLosers

Reputation score
Sorry for asking again, but what would be the best computer to play this on?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for asking again, but what would be the best computer to play this on?
One with parts made in the last 5-6 years.

No sarcasm in the least. 100% being serious. This game isn't exactly demanding. If you have a computer made or bought in the last 5 years, you should be able to play this smoothly.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
One with parts made in the last 5-6 years.

No sarcasm in the least. 100% being serious. This game isn't exactly demanding. If you have a computer made or bought in the last 5 years, you should be able to play this smoothly.
Hehe, mine is eight years old by now, almost 9, runs this, and a lot more demanding titles fine, except for the newest AAA games, and other such high-end indie works, though this lappy was pretty much top of the line at the time.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
he did make a post about mv... i wonder what that was about hoping he doesn't plan to change to it then no ones pc could really handle his game

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
he did make a post about mv... i wonder what that was about hoping he doesn't plan to change to it then no ones pc could really handle his game
Depends on the optimization. I, for the most part, can handle MV games just fine. Though my computer was built with AAA games in mind. However MV games with a big, highly animated map (like a number of RPGs) I still have some slow down. An action game like this, I can handle with little to no problem.

I just really hope a circle like CircleGYU doesn't start using MV. I have slow down just from their VXACE games....

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since he's working with Anaela on Succubus Affection, I wonder if zell is using the opportunity to get into Unity programming and then port his game over there.
I'd really recommend him to do so. I've looked around here and there about the engine he's using, and besides being kind of spartanic, it also seems to be highly limited. Like, RM2k levels of limited, and people seemingly have to spend a lot of their time coming up with ideas to work around these limitations, since the community is much smaller, almost to the point of non-existence ever since the creators dropped support. It also still seems fairly bugged, which is the worst thing to deal with when using a game creator engine.
Learning Unity seems more straightforward overall, though the logic is completetly different at first glance. But if my thought is correct, I believe we may eventually be able to look forward to a more dynamic and scalable FOBS than ever before.

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!
I'm mostly talking out of my ass, so take my piece here with as much salt as you can manage. My research on the engine zell uses is rather sporadic and limited, so it's ill-advised to use this as a recommendation, critique, or even worthwhile opinion. I also have no evidence to support the idea that zell could be learning Unity. Don't mistakenly think I do. I can't even read most of his tweets with my scrub-level moonspeak skills.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Since he's working with Anaela on Succubus Affection, I wonder if zell is using the opportunity to get into Unity programming and then port his game over there.
I'd really recommend him to do so. I've looked around here and there about the engine he's using, and besides being kind of spartanic, it also seems to be highly limited. Like, RM2k levels of limited, and people seemingly have to spend a lot of their time coming up with ideas to work around these limitations, since the community is much smaller, almost to the point of non-existence ever since the creators dropped support. It also still seems fairly bugged, which is the worst thing to deal with when using a game creator engine.
Learning Unity seems more straightforward overall, though the logic is completetly different at first glance. But if my thought is correct, I believe we may eventually be able to look forward to a more dynamic and scalable FOBS than ever before.

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!
I'm mostly talking out of my ass, so take my piece here with as much salt as you can manage. My research on the engine zell uses is rather sporadic and limited, so it's ill-advised to use this as a recommendation, critique, or even worthwhile opinion. I also have no evidence to support the idea that zell could be learning Unity. Don't mistakenly think I do. I can't even read most of his tweets with my scrub-level moonspeak skills.
While that's a very neat idea, unity is "too powerful" for FOBS, as in unless the game gets heavily rewritten from the ground up, there's absolutely no reason to make the switch to unity.

Right now it runs on everyone's PC, with unity it will run on everyone's PC, macbook, apple computer, linux system, phone, tablet and texas calculator BUT will take more resources.

Aesthetic

Reputation score

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!
I think it's more that since Anaela is really amazing at programming he's challenging himself as a programmer with the FOBS project. That's why he's adding zoom and stuff. I bet he asks Anaela how he does the stuff he does for Succubus Affection, out of curiosity and that's pushing his programming spirit.