What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

ramenslurper

Reputation score
ohh, that's a shame. i heard that it's getting a sequel, so I assume it won't get updates anymore?

cryocrone

Reputation score
Yeah about the sequel, does anyone have any news or could give me a link to check it out please, I read something about a poll a while back. Don't know if it's still active but I wanna see the progress.
Is it called SuccubusAffection 2? or other name?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's not easy.
Both methods of doing DRM would be difficult
I am aware. Dlsite's still a clownshow. They make more than enough money to hire competent people.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Especially when most of the games on dlsite use one of the common RPGmaker engines, making reliable lightweight drm should be easier

The Fabled

Reputation score
I've tried the English trial and it worked well, but when I purchased the game, it started giving me Kernelbase exception errors which I am failing to fix.
They appear at random, too. Really annoying and I can't find a solution except waiting for a patch.
The crash seem to happen when one of the monster girls buggs out what i mean by this is you can fight a monster girl have sex with her and then at some piont either by your attacks or anouther monster girl's attacks hit her( by you gaurding agaist an attack it will ricochet and hit if she is infrount of the ather ememey that lauched the attack) and she gets charmed and/or stunned and no matter how many times you interact with her she will still play her downed phase if you leave the area it will reset her BUT it won't fixthe invetable crash so not sure what i can tell you about this i may have found the problem but sadly idk how to fix it and the reallly bat part is this can happenen even if the monster girl in question isn't on screen

best way I've found is mashing A + S. But it's inconsistent.
Yep

It's the DLSite protection.
If DLSite had an API then developers could create security features for their games on their own, but DLSite has this whole proprietary software thing going on.
no not true (how do i know got mine from F95 zone) read my above same thing happened to me but mine was cause by a monster girl getting bugeged out what caused you or can you remember it

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
no not true (how do i know got mine from F95 zone) read my above same thing happened to me but mine was cause by a monster girl getting bugeged out what caused you or can you remember it
It's a kernel crash though.
Are you bug-splatting? If the game is just shutting down, it's not the same as the error the previous user had.
ALSO, this bug he talked about is in the DLSite english language version.

The Kagura Games english language version does not have DLSite API protection. They are two different products.

Meh13241

Reputation score
Having a bit of trouble after the castle. Cant find out where im suppose to go. Iris talks about a hot spring. But I've already checked, and its empty. Also mentions a water fall and floating islands...Cant find it besides the cherry blossom islands. Nothing there neither.

Edit: Nevermind i found it. Its above Selma's house.
Where ia selma's house????
Can't find it :'(

etchifan

Reputation score
at some point, the shop will hold, in the accessories area, a pair of cat ears called something like "the cat ears of training". hold your phone up to it and use google translate. should be on page 3. equip it, and all enemies become hostile. return to boss arenas to refight.
Wow. I have been racking my brain why all the befriended monsters kept attacking. I had just become resigned that the game is terribly bugged like that. You are my hero. Thanks so much.
I thought the cat ears were supposed to have your following friends help you fight and that they were also bugged. My goodness.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow. I have been racking my brain why all the befriended monsters kept attacking. I had just become resigned that the game is terribly bugged like that. You are my hero. Thanks so much.
I thought the cat ears were supposed to have your following friends help you fight and that they were also bugged. My goodness.
This game got an official English translation + uncensored. I would recommend switching to that V to avoid similar problems.

Hisuku

Reputation score
Hi there,

I finished the game and have some questions left I hope some of you may know to answer.

1. What uses do the panties have (besides stats)? Selma wears hers during here scene. And Iris gets naked when you equip with her panties. What about the others?

2. Do Selma and Shannon have one scene only? Or is there something to do to unlock more?

3. I noticed that Undine fills the three bubbles around her with semen if you do her after forming a pact with her (only when you do it casually/ not the bj scene). Is there supposed to happen anything once all three bubbles are filled? As far as I have seen she just seems to want to keep it displayed…

4. I noticed that all boss chars have that heart animation if you fap/ have sex close to them. Besides the ones you get panties from: Is there some use with the others? More poses, hidden dialogues?

5. is there other hidden stuff besides the pantie mechanism?

beliaissou01

Reputation score
Asking for older versions of games must be accompanied with proof that you could not find them at their original source. Official warning.
Hello I play in 1.0.9E, and I wonder if there is another version. If so can you give me a download link, thanks.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello I play in 1.0.9E, and I wonder if there is another version. If so can you give me a download link, thanks.
Welcome to ULMF, please have a read at the rules. Part #2 as well.
The link to check for the latest version is in the OP. So 1.08 as of 2020年07月13日 . And yes, the ci-en is paywalled, that's an Ansala thing as we all know.

That said, this is a completed game and you shouldn't expect any sensible update anytime in the future. But do count on us to speak positively of devs who actually love their game (at least, more than money), and keep updating it games months, years afer the release. They exist.

Hi there, I finished the game and have some questions left I hope some of you may know to answer.
On a related note, a belated thank you for pointing out most of what was never updated.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
So, hold up a moment.
SA is considered a finished game and there appears to be no plans for a sequel. That's what people are saying.

Then what is Ansala working on in Ci-EN? I know he's doing his own version of SnY as well, but he also seems to be doing another game with very similar graphics to SA.
His post in July shows a different tutorial section with what looks like the SnY protagonist. Shares identical assets to SA's with some additional stuff like the ruins.

Considering it now, it is possibly SnY-related but it's just kind of odd to see the tutorial section looking so vastly different to what's in both versions of SnY.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i assumed sequel. i dunno where "no plans for a sequel" came from, im clearly seeing one.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't speak for the gameplay just yet but the monster design is on point.