What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure that's the case. From what I can read, the succubus is your mentor and the cat-witch is a useless helper/maid and is also one of the first girls you "capture" through the tutorial.

Here's an uncensored still from one of the preview gifs. Only one frame, but it's something.
nakadahsi.jpg

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple of new updates: slime girl paizuri, and combat mechanic updates. In addition to causing battle damage, you can also cause "H" damage to arouse the thots. .

Also:
"支援ありがとうございます  完成 6ヶ月以上先 一番最初の体験版 1ヶ月程度? くらいのつもりですが 遅れる可能性もたくさんあります "
The completed version is expected to take about half a year from now, but a trial version should be out in about a month.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple of new updates: slime girl paizuri, and combat mechanic updates. In addition to causing battle damage, you can also cause "H" damage to arouse the thots. .

Also:
"支援ありがとうございます  完成 6ヶ月以上先 一番最初の体験版 1ヶ月程度? くらいのつもりですが 遅れる可能性もたくさんあります "
The completed version is expected to take about half a year from now, but a trial version should be out in about a month.
Is it expected to be a dlsite release and sold, not enty-funded/freely available like FOBS?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it expected to be a dlsite release and sold, not enty-funded/freely available like FOBS?
I don't know if anyone has said anything about that or not, but I'd be okay with either all things considered.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i cant acces the link....anyway i can view whats in there?

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i cant acces the link....anyway i can view whats in there?

If you click the pink Ci-en button on the top right, you can use an account of yours from any of the websites shown on the right side to one-click register your ci-en account. That way, you can see most of the content that's hidden (the ones in a pink present box)

I haven't seen any information about that. But even if the former turns out to be true, there will be other ways to obtain a copy.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That cave area looks pretty good. The water reflection is a cute detail.
Looking forward to when they have a concrete demo of a small first level or something. I would like to see how the actual game plays.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To see that new update and knowing that you can bring more then one, Maybe a maximum of three, really makes me want to know how the whole capture system works and if you have a place for all the monster girls you get.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update:

Taste the rainbow :)

Also:
"ゲームはまだ製作中です 販売サイトは「DLsite.com」になる予定です steamとかもあるかもしれませんが全く未定です "
Confirmation that he's thinking of selling the game on DLSite and/or Steam.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update:

Taste the rainbow :)

Also:
"ゲームはまだ製作中です 販売サイトは「DLsite.com」になる予定です steamとかもあるかもしれませんが全く未定です "
Confirmation that he's thinking of selling the game on DLSite and/or Steam.
wow recolors already, zell going full lazy mode and just use copypaste sprites /s.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm hoping there's a bit more variety to the animations this time around. It'd be nice to see monsters with two or more attack types = animations that play out differently as a result. Unless of course this guy plans on going full ham with the monster roster and just makes a ton of 'em, I just want something that'll keep me coming back rather than the one and done situation.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've just noticed that each monster will have their own unique name, which might mean each monster will have their own unique properties/stats similar to something like pokemon. However, this does not seem to be random, as the green slime named "mami" will always spawn at a specific spot, but other green slime with different names will spawn in different places. I'm not sure how this will work once you capture one. Will mami stop spawning at that spot? Will you be able to capture multiples of a single type of monster? We'll have to see in the demo when it comes out.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've just noticed that each monster will have their own unique name, which might mean each monster will have their own unique properties/stats similar to something like pokemon. However, this does not seem to be random, as the green slime named "mami" will always spawn at a specific spot, but other green slime with different names will spawn in different places. I'm not sure how this will work once you capture one. Will mami stop spawning at that spot? Will you be able to capture multiples of a single type of monster? We'll have to see in the demo when it comes out.
i dont know jap but maybe they get a name when you do the contract thing ?

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont know jap but maybe they get a name when you do the contract thing ?
No, the wild ones that you fight already have names. they just seem to just keep those names when they're captured.