What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Giroth

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
could somebody please pm me the demo? im really into this kind of games

OneOfUs

Reputation score
So, is there someone here who can read Japanese and could maybe do me a favor and give a bit of a rundown what the status of the game is?
Or even what the initial scope of the game is, if that is outlined anywhere? Was there anything said on twitter or in an ci-en update about the number of monstergirls or something?
Dont quote me on any of this, considering it's all off the top of my head or what i could find...

Zell himself stated there was around 40 or so monstergirls he had finished for his part(unsure if total or after the demo) quite a while back, though it WAS a while ago, so i'm not 100% sure on that.

On the Maken Ansala side of things, his newest Ci-En has a comment asking for the release date(i used google translate, and 2 of the words didnt translate at all, so it's a guess) and he replied with.

"It is a schedule for spring We do not know the exact time yet."

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Dont quote me on any of this, considering it's all off the top of my head or what i could find...

Zell himself stated there was around 40 or so monstergirls he had finished for his part(unsure if total or after the demo) quite a while back, though it WAS a while ago, so i'm not 100% sure on that.

On the Maken Ansala side of things, his newest Ci-En has a comment asking for the release date(i used google translate, and 2 of the words didnt translate at all, so it's a guess) and he replied with.

The comment in question is actually in Chinese, but yeah, he's asking when they're going to start selling.

CaraMint

Reputation score

Thanks for the info. Seems like there is nothing really set in stone, but good to know they're targeting a release within the next 4 months or so.

jetalpha

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
one have a link if they have a new updapte ?

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might be reading it wrong, but I think a second trial version is out or is imminent!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description and controls. PM Me, Darkfire or Jesus with and updated OP or once you have updated the OP.

bigliar29

Reputation score
It seem "0.02" still not complete demo....because in their download page (a bit below) The dev said "the trial version will expand from here" (use google translate)

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have it. It's not entirely too different from the first. Just has the general house layout and some added leveling mechanics. The slime area is more condensed, and just has three green slimes now. But you can search for mushrooms and other plants for cooking I guess? There is a new area with a cat witch as well, though it seems she is stronger than she normally will be in the full game.

They're asking for people to not leak the demo, so I'm kind of still on the fence on sharing it.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I have understood the game will be eventually released for free anyway, so you should honor the creators' wishes.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mhm, if I remember correctly the game wasn't planned to be released for free. But I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait what? A paywall for an alpha that can't even be called a demo yet?
welcome to patreon, anyway its zell and he already showed to be extremely competent unlike others..so you are actually paying to support him instead of the game.