What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, looks like the game got updated and judging by the obvious "【 夢魔さきゅばす 】プラン以上限定" boxes, I bet there's a new demo to play.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, looks like the game got updated and judging by the obvious "【 夢魔さきゅばす 】プラン以上限定" boxes, I bet there's a new demo to play.
Nope. Nothing new, just status updates and paid supporter extras, none of which are a new demo or updated version, unless they really went out of their way to hide it.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope. Nothing new, just status updates and paid supporter extras, none of which are a new demo or updated version, unless they really went out of their way to hide it.
Right. I forgot how they uploaded the last demo. It had the " " title, so suffice to say the next one should be similar with a different number for ver.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Right. I forgot how they uploaded the last demo. It had the " " title, so suffice to say the next one should be similar with a different number for ver.
Yeah should be pretty easy to spot even for non japanese speaking folks :)

My best guess is that there won't be another demo for at least a long time, but their update posts are very nice to track progress by :D

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
hmm for some reason when I play the game it mess up my keyboard making me run to the left and not sure if its a bug or not but it's very strange....
EDIT: nvm it seems my keyboard gave out right when I started to play this game

Last edited:

ALMAX39

Reputation score
Reporting dead links is acceptable, however, you must quote the links in question. Official warning.
all links are down, please can someone reupload them?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
the demo is way too short to ask for cash to play (tho a bit cheap) i am afraid(tho i payed for it already) there was only one enemy which were the slimes girls at least add more then one enemy for a demo =w='

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to clarify something, this is a tech demo. By no means is this supposed to be a playable portion of the game, just an incredibly early alpha build to demonstrate 1/1000th of what to expect wayyyyyy down the road.
Fairly sure i mentioned it already but just in case, there you go.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm wondering if people who keep calling it a "demo" do so to mask their own cheapness or are they just that ignorant.
You want an actual paid demo? Here you go-

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New Update. Looks like things are coming together with some balancing and completion of stage 2. Hopefully, a new demo will come out soon and we can get to playing.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm wondering if people who keep calling it a "demo" do so to mask their own cheapness or are they just that ignorant.
You want an actual paid demo? Here you go-
i think you are forgetting how much effort the creator put into that demo my friend he put the first stage in it so 2$ seems about right for that demo (tho everyone has there our insite when it comes to this topic) If it is a Tech demo then I understand y it so short did not know that was the case here, does anyone know if supports get the game or do they have to buy it (because I am so willing to buy it if it comes down 2 it

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think when it's still this early in development, them releasing a demo is more to say thanks to those that support them. They could just skip a demo entirely and keep progressing the game, but they want their supporters to be happy. It also has the added bonus of perhaps finding a few bugs. Rather than reading it like "pay me if you wanna play", it's more like "to those that are supporting us, here is a gift as thanks".

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I think when it's still this early in development, them releasing a demo is more to say thanks to those that support them. They could just skip a demo entirely and keep progressing the game, but they want their supporters to be happy. It also has the added bonus of perhaps finding a few bugs. Rather than reading it like "pay me if you wanna play", it's more like "to those that are supporting us, here is a gift as thanks".
This is exactly what it is :)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Damn I want the main character to be a futa or a lesbian. But......dems are some nice titties......

I don't know how Zell has the time to make 2 games...

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
He's not the only one working on this game.
Also he's not actively coding SA, just FOBS and recently looking to switch engines and make tweaks.

For SA he mostly does animations only with Ansala handling the majority of the coding stuff.

DracoParadox

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anybody has the demo or beta of Succubus Affection? I really wanna try it.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
is that banned picture just a profile thing or is he actually banned?
also i hate those kiddys that cry for links as their first post and then never say anything after that

edit: i should've looked more closely...1 week ban as its stated in the post itself -.- ooof....sorry