What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wish he'd put this on Patreon. The guy who put Attack It! Devil Legion! on Patreon doesn't speak much English at all and he figured it out. I'd certainly put in for Zell, but Cien doesn't work for me.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
aka. have it behind a paywall
pls no
Guess what ci-en is.

Having patreon would just make it more easier for the rest of the world to support his work. Nothing would change for the worse.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
aw man, even if it wasnt patreon at the very least an enty account would have been fine, they at least give an english translated version (however broken and occasionally untranslated it is). of all the times to be a platform hipster. *tisk*

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunate that you gotta pay for the demo. I know there isn't much, but it'd be nice to check the thing out. Oh well. I saw how quickly someone was going after those peeps too. Lightning fast on this one.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It sounds like there maybe a release of sorts on Dl-site soon. Not sure if it is the "full" game or not, but Zell has said something about 45-ish hentai animations are ready.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wouldn't call it a release, considering the state of development the game is currently in. It will be announcement page or something with date of release stated (or simply TBA).

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, a release in some form nonetheless. I've seen beta/demo builds release on Dl-Site before, usually for a few dollars for people that buy early.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The more I see of this game, the more disappointed I get.
I don't like the action focus.
I don't like how tanky the enemies seem to be.
I don't like how many buttons the game has...

I love Zell and male protag games in general so I'm gonna buy it either way to show my support for games like this.

Ansala seems to be taking the lead on this project though, and while I respect his prowess as a programmer, I don't like him as a designer.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I love it!
It's nice to have a game that's just fun to play along with the h element. It's like how I like FOBS because of how clever you have to be to capture the enemies.

Cabuloso2001

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone PM me link for the demo of succubus affection?
please, I want to know if this is
good enough to support, sorry, english it's not my native language

Last edited:

KinkyLemon

Reputation score
wait you can't ask for demos? yikes, sorry for bump i love zells work and was interested in how well this ones coming along.
its looking a lot more complicated than fobs...

OneOfUs

Reputation score
wait you can't ask for demos? yikes, sorry for bump i love zells work and was interested in how well this ones coming along.
its looking a lot more complicated than fobs...
It IS a lot more complicated, but the enemies also have more health to whittle down, so it evens out a bit.
Honestly, i'm fine with Forest's way of fighting just fine, the new one's a little too complicated for an h-game for my taste.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
I am starting to grow a bit impatient with Zell right now with this Ci-en account I like supporting good games don't get me wrong but I don't like waiting for the game release to play it I thought we would get a few demos or updated demos as the project continue being a backer and all but he just seems to now and again post new characters and there sex attacks but never a demo I like eye candy like everyone else but I am not paying for eye candy i am paying for game play here...not trying to sound like a selfish fuck but y support his game for sneak peaks when I can just don't and wait for the game release and experiences the whole games without knowing beforehand and enjoy the sex I didn't see coming

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The
I am starting to grow a bit impatient with Zell right now with this Ci-en account I like supporting good games don't get me wrong but I don't like waiting for the game release to play it I thought we would get a few demos or updated demos as the project continue being a backer and all but he just seems to now and again post new characters and there sex attacks but never a demo I like eye candy like everyone else but I am not paying for eye candy i am paying for game play here...not trying to sound like a selfish fuck but y support his game for sneak peaks when I can just don't and wait for the game release and experiences the whole games without knowing beforehand and enjoy the sex I didn't see coming
Then don't support him until he releases a demo, simple as that. Your getting upset over nothing.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Zell doesn't even run the ci-en for that, though, right? I think the only thing he's doing is the art for the game. Shouldn't you be upset with the programmer?

edit: also I don't think people should be treating ci-en like a service its only there if you want to support the creators. The stuff they provide like news updates and demos is just bonus to people helping them out. If you go into it without expecting too much, you'll be pleasantly surprised when it does happen.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Zell doesn't even run the ci-en for that, though, right? I think the only thing he's doing is the art for the game. Shouldn't you be upset with the programmer?

edit: also I don't think people should be treating ci-en like a service its only there if you want to support the creators. The stuff they provide like news updates and demos is just bonus to people helping them out. If you go into it without expecting too much, you'll be pleasantly surprised when it does happen.
well thought of it was more like a patreon kinda had some expectations not going to lie but I guess I over step there I am sorry o_O:cry:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
well thought of it was more like a patreon kinda had some expectations not going to lie but I guess I over step there I am sorry o_O:cry:
It's basically the same as Patreon.
His advice works for Patreon as well.
The stuff they provide like news updates and demos is just bonus to people helping them out.
I can understand why you'd want to think of it as a service. They're offering incentives in order to get support so the expectation is there, but at the end of the day you could support a creator in Patreon that's not offering anything.

I personally don't think it's healthy for the game you like to constantly expect polished content. That's just my opinion though.

CaraMint

Reputation score
So, is there someone here who can read Japanese and could maybe do me a favor and give a bit of a rundown what the status of the game is?
Or even what the initial scope of the game is, if that is outlined anywhere? Was there anything said on twitter or in an ci-en update about the number of monstergirls or something?