What's new

zodiac's Cyoa( until a better name come's to mind.)

zodiac166

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For many year's you have been an outcast to the world because you where different. you had been stronger then most children with in your youthful year's and had. the village you grow up in had taken care of you for the most part. not allowing you to starve. but the children and most of the adult's had cursed you for your existence.

You wake up with in the street one night. the sound of fire work's going off all around you as most of the city had gone to a festival. you frown as you look to the sky.

You: look at them. having fun even though they lie to there self's.

A blue fire work goes off and the alleyway light's up bright enough for you to notice something at the end of the alleyway. there was a group of people hushing each other as they walked by. you frown a bit having a gut feeling that there up to no good and may blame it on you if they get caught. and you not even with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Go after them and stop them. your life is hard enough as it is with out anymore trouble.

2 Ignore them and start searching the city. sense your gut is telling you that following them will end badly for you.

3: It is time to stand up to the bully's. for to many year's you have put up with the hell they have put you throw.

4: Go and see what they are going to do. and see if you can join them. if your going to get into trouble. may as well be there to know what your getting blamed for.

Character chose:

A: Human

B: Half breed ( give option's of what your half of.)

C: Demon

D: Naga

E: Slime

F: Something else. ( please put the creature you like to see this CYOA character will be about.)

time period

1: The world of fantasy. where castle are made of stone and wood. And magic is almost everywhere.

2: Modern day. where monster's move around with out human's truly noticing them. but the creature's have been slowly coming out of the wood work's.

3: A future setting where science has advanced high enough that researcher's have found out how to alter human D.N.A. to make them into creature's of myth.

last choice how much ero?

1: the story is not going to have much at all

2: there will be some. but it will be rare to see.

3: a good balance of ero and story. as the goal is to have an small harem.

4: more ero then story. but not enough to harm an plot made.

5: what story? all i see is naked woman.

(( This is my first CYOA. and i hope you all enjoy reading it as much as i hope to enjoy writing this.))

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Overlord

if you wouldn't mind, please name this Cyoa something other than 'Overlord'

OP
Z

zodiac166

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: zodiac's Cyoa( until a better name come's to mind.)

i do not mind at all.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

2 Get somewhere else, and get an alibi. Sneak into the girl's locker room, steel panties and get caught early. That way, when whatever it is goes down here, you'll already be in jail. The perfect alibi.

B Half-human, half-evangelion.

3 Future sci-fi setting only makes sense now.

Ero-level 3 You were built for war, but you just want to love. And love. And love. And love.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We sound kinda angsty. I'm not really sure if I'm down with that.

1E23.

OP
Z

zodiac166

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for some reason. i think this is a fail in CYOA