What's new

Zone's got a new flash coming out June 26th (HentaiKey)/27th (NewGrounds)

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News to me, and I'm hyped as hell. First person to provide a free download gets rep in case he makes the NewGrounds release a demo (WHICH WOULD BE FUCKING EVIL).

While we're at it, this thread can be about Zone in general so that there's something to talk about. Dude's probably my favorite flash artist.

N-next to LM of course!
:)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Zone's got a new flash coming out June 26th (HentaiKey)/27th (NewGrounds)

Trailer can be found .

I wouldn't say I was "hyped as hell", but I'm certainly looking forward to his next animation, they're always great. And this one looks to be quite long as well. I'll be interested to see how he manages to use the original Teen Titans voices this time.

As for zone in general, I would say he's the best tentacle hentai flash animator out there, if not the best hentai flash animator full stop. Lm makes better games overall, but there's no denying the quality of Zone's interactive animations.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think anyone would agree that Zone has the better art and animation skills out of the two, but in terms of actual games, LM > Zone. Zone's got great interaction stuff, but they aren't really games.

His Teen Titans animations are his best work IMO. Such ass kickery. That's probably why I'm looking forward to the new one so much. Plus there's going to be StarfirexRaven. Oh yes.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

News to me, and I'm hyped as hell. First person to provide a free download gets rep in case he makes the NewGrounds release a demo (WHICH WOULD BE FUCKING EVIL).
:)
Zone doesn't release his games for free as far as I know. He's not a part of hentaikey for nothing.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, so far, all of his Teen Titan stuff has been available on NewGrounds, so I'm hoping this one will follow the pattern.

But yeah, pretty much all of his interactive games are demos.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? Huh. I've never liked Zone's stuff. He's the guy that did Tentarella or whatever, right? I've always been more partial to Flying Tree Frog for interactive animation.

Also, the quality of all of hentai-key's stuff has gone so far downhill that I don't even play whatever leaked versions there are anymore.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? Huh. I've never liked Zone's stuff. He's the guy that did Tentarella or whatever, right? I've always been more partial to Flying Tree Frog for interactive animation.

Also, the quality of all of hentai-key's stuff has gone so far downhill that I don't even play whatever leaked versions there are anymore.
MUST KI-

Wait, you've only played that one game? Her old work isn't that great. Her though. By the way, she's more in the art/animation department than the interaction department. Even her games are just "Click type of sex, change speed, click climax".

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

MUST KI-

Wait, you've only played that one game? Her old work isn't that great. Her though. By the way, she's more in the art/animation department than the interaction department. Even her games are just "Click type of sex, change speed, click climax".
Pst, Zone is a guy.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pst, Zone is a guy.
Isn't that up in the air, with the majority of people siding with girl?

I guess I'm going the way of nunu and calling Zone an it from now on.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I unno, I believe it was confirmed he was a guy awhile ago

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, cuz using 'it' just seems so respectable. I avoid using any situation forcing me to use such descriptive pronouns so I don't accidentally give away their true genders.

Zone is a fun for once type of thing, at least in terms of that whole "speed" and "climax" thing.
Though the animation-parodies are HILARIOUS! I still love starfire getting deeped by a tentacle right after yelling at it. TOO FUNNY

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Here is what Pale had for Zone. Anyone want to add to it and re-upload once the new one comes out?

Personally, the whole reason I found out about Zone was because of that 'Other stuff you might enjoy' list when I was playing Demon Girl on Newgrounds.

Yeah, Zone has the animation and LM has the gameplay, but just think: what if we could get Zone to help out LM with Mystic Girl?

Yeah yeah, the chances of that happening are the same as a powerless anime girl's chances of escaping a tentacle pit, but the chance is still there, dammit >.<

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

is Zone's Hentai Foundry page. It doesn't have much save a few stills from this new animation, and two short trailers. Enjoy.

Also, I'll download Pale's archive, see what I have different, and then upload the resulting archive. It'll be a bit, though.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

MUST KI-

Yeah. I've seen most of those. I don't know, I just don't like the art style. The concept is good - if it were a different artist doing the same drawings/animations/positions or whatever, I would probably like it. Chalk it up to personal preference.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Good god almighty, there's a release date. And it's tomorrow.
Yeah, Zone really is fantastic.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah. I've seen most of those. I don't know, I just don't like the art style. The concept is good - if it were a different artist doing the same drawings/animations/positions or whatever, I would probably like it. Chalk it up to personal preference.
Personally, I think you're crazy, then >.<

Then again, people think I'm crazy for liking the graphics in Wind Waker.

To each his/her/it's own, I guess :p

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I think you're crazy, then >.<

Then again, people think I'm crazy for liking the graphics in Wind Waker.

To each his/her/it's own, I guess :p
I loved the graphics in WW.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

That's ok. I wouldn't think you're crazy for liking the graphics in WW though. I didn't like them, but that was mostly because I preferred the 3D-style graphics of OoT and MM. The cel shading was cute. I can see how it would grow on people. I still have to give them credit for trying something new that was likely to be unpopular.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out, but I can't find a download for it. Damn!

, but it turned out to be a comic with Shadow and Jinx. >.<

Massive rep to anyone who can find it.