What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

Yea if it was even just a translation of the stats and item descriptions, that'd be enough for me.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With how crafting is pretty much required and you can't just grind levels, yes, translation is an absolute must.

EDIT: Oh wow that slug can instakill my entire party in a single turn from full health

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah-ha. The spiders were a bother (and stupidly tanky), but I was used enough to using buffs and items at that point that most of their hits don't actually do too much damage. It might be just me being improperly equipped at that point, but the Nemu fight carried the very real risk of getting nuked from full to zero courtesy of the bubble spell (for Tyrol, obviously, though Tranced Tink has low enough HP that she's at risk as well).

Tentacles are probably the hardest earlygame boss by far, mostly since you only have Tyrol alone and those SP drains. I resorted to spamming the Defend command from the bracelet found in the fire area, since the damage reduction lasts two turns, and buying and using healing items from the fairy village since the mushrooms just aren't enough.

...I still have no idea what the slug and worm bosses are. I only know of the insect, the blue slime, the red slime, the tentacle, the queen matango, the drain/maneater plant, the giant armored pillbug, the spiders, the two-headed snake and Nemu.

EDIT: loaded a save just before taking down the big spider boss, and confirmed that you can only access Cynthia's dreamworld after defeating the spider. Unfortunately.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't you hate it when events refer to the Japanese names of items...

I've done the items/equips/skills, though now I need to go through and fix the events that changing their names broke. :p

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, finished a partial. It's mostly untested, so there's a chance it breaks things... Usual caveats about making backup copies, etc. and me not being the best Japanese translator ever. It should translate attacks, items, equips, materials, and most of the crafting, cooking, developing and shopping menus (though not quite everything). There are one or two typos I've already found, and I haven't bothered trying to make the text boxes line up, but it should be good enough to help play! PM me for the link.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do you go during the spider part? I'm walking around that area for an hour now, I've killed two spiders, but I don't know where to go from here.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where do you go during the spider part? I'm walking around that area for an hour now, I've killed two spiders, but I don't know where to go from here.
If you've taken out the two "shadow" spider "bosses" that pretty much do nothing throughout the entire fight, backtrack to the point where the main road splits into three distinct paths (you can use the teleporter that would have appeared by the dungeon entrance, it'll dump you pretty close), and enter the center path marked by a pair of stone monuments and a yellow savepoint.

Normally it's a dead end, but if you've taken down both spider shadows, approach the wall at the end of the room for a cutscene and the dungeon's proper RPG boss fight against the two spiders, for real this time. Make sure to prepare anti-Curse items and whatnot beforehand, as the fight can be particularly challenging.

The road afterwards should be a pretty straightforward run toward the end. There are no further RPG boss fights in the dungeon.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright the two spiders are stupidly hard. Not only do they stun, they can remove your ability to cast any spells at all, and that AoE attack the left one does absolutely requires you to heal or get killed.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright the two spiders are stupidly hard. Not only do they stun, they can remove your ability to cast any spells at all, and that AoE attack the left one does absolutely requires you to heal or get killed.
Taking down the harmless version of the hanging shadow should give you the recipe for a curse-immunity amulet. Try to get one of them at the very least, giving it to Ricotta or something. More is better, though they take a Trap slot that can be used for other equipment. The kitsune goddess sells 100c paper charms that cure the Curse status, otherwise.

The hanging spider can be Rock Pick'd, while the crawling spider can be Hammer'd. Reducing the attack of the crawling spider makes his physical attacks more manageable.

Ricotta's Lunchtime EX passive and Haiusa's defensive walls should be enough to get by most of the time until you take down one of the spiders. It's so much easier when only one is left.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah figured out I could craft that amulet after beating the two-headed snake, hurr. I think I used like 30 items overall in that spider fight, most of them revive mushrooms.

EDIT: Where do I get the materials for the kitsune suit? I know where to get the specific cloth, but the other material I need to get three of is beyond me. Same for that single bottle required for the other suit.

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah figured out I could craft that amulet after beating the two-headed snake, hurr. I think I used like 30 items overall in that spider fight, most of them revive mushrooms.

EDIT: Where do I get the materials for the kitsune suit? I know where to get the specific cloth, but the other material I need to get three of is beyond me. Same for that single bottle required for the other suit.
Those who crafted it can't view the requirements. Screenshot the recipe, as I cannot investigate them like this. >_>

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those who crafted it can't view the requirements. At least screenshot the names, as I cannot investigate them like this. >_>
Partial translation used, mind you.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fox's sake: kitsune goddess. She sells both Fox Sake and anti-curse amulets.

Concentrated Toxin: located somewhere in a dead-end room in the matango region (aka the evil mushrooms everywhere region). You'd have Haiusa loitering around there, and a pool of toxin that does notably more damage than any other pool in the dungeon. There's a particularly suspicious looking smoking square among all the bad water. That's your destination.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, it worked, even though what the fox sold was called Fox's Liquor with a different icon altogether. Cheers.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah sometimes the materials used have a different icon. This is also the case for the Red Apple and Blue Apple traps.

The original Japanese name was identical for all cases, so it was mostly kanji matching in my case. Might want to give the translator a headsup.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did the items one day and then the equips a few days later, so a few items... degraded... in the meantime :p

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
sorry for the huge nerco but does anyone play this anymore? it seems like a good game but i cant understand really anything so ya hard to get stuff done with all new stuff added as well it seems

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wouldn't call it that, because the game just recently got the v4.05 update.
-text-only pervy scenes with mermaids
-a new area
-as usual, 1 new CG h-scene and 1 new chibi-animation h-scene
-a powerful new boss
-new skills
-from the previous small update the area map (go to the area after the first or second boss to unlock, press M in hostile areas)
-from the previous small update reworked traps and skill systems for the main girl

I play it when it gets updates because it's cute and and has some good parts.

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wouldn't call it that, because the game just recently got the v4.05 update.
-text-only pervy scenes with mermaids
-a new area
-as usual, 1 new CG h-scene and 1 new chibi-animation h-scene
-a powerful new boss
-new skills
-new boss
-from the previous small update the area map (go to the area after the first or second boss to unlock, press M in hostile areas)
-from the previous small update reworked traps and skill systems for the main girl

I play it when it gets updates because it's cute and and has some good parts.
ah. do you mind giving your save to me then? honestly i cant get pass this dang snake area don't even know where to go

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for the huge nerco but does anyone play this anymore? it seems like a good game but i cant understand really anything so ya hard to get stuff done with all new stuff added as well it seems
I still play it, well I liked playing it, although since I am also not a Japanese speaker I had to spend a lot of time going around and figuring out what to do, noting what certain items/options in the start menu did and interacting with everything that I could for progress, and it felt really great when I finally find out how to progress, although I'd prefer playing translated games for context and stuff, I do all this if it can't be helped.

ah. do you mind giving your save to me then? honestly i cant get pass this dang snake area don't even know where to go
If you still need help with this then this is how you do it.

1. Hit the start menu
2. pick the 4th option going down from the top
3. You'll see slots that equip your weapons, bombs, and items.
4. Equip the Thunderbolt looking item to any of your slots assigning it to one of your keys.
5. Then press CNTRL to start battle mode
6. Press either z x c to use the ability which will help stop the snakes from grabbing ya.