What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [maitora] 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just found out it has 4.06 Update. Still playing the game regularly, the artstyle is cute.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think you should keep trying, craft new weapons / equipment, upgrade them, equip good accessories on your team that have special abilities (IIRC they're listed inside [ ] brackets in the description), et cetera. It shouldn't be too hard if you get a good team going, as far as I remember if you got past the spiders, the snake shouldn't be too tough. This version's latest boss is going to be a real challenge again.

By the way, did you clear the sidequests? By doing them, you can save a girl and then go into her dreams for a bonus dungeon (added together with the jellyfish/snake area) with slightly different gameplay, a strong boss and some good rewards, iirc the recovery flower items.

Included my saves:
#1 is the whole content finished and boss defeated, though I couldn't understand what to do with the mouse in the treasure room (talk to some chicken maybe?). You can redo the turn-based half of the boss fight as often as you wish.
#2 is the save file I prepared before the 4.00 update, so if you just wanna skip the jellyfish/snake area, this should be perfect..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score
How to get the mushroom boss CGs? The NPCs just tell us to retreat when losing the boss fight and I can't trigger any H-event...

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
As far as I can remember, the only CGs are from losing to normal enemies and from getting caught by grabbing enemies. No boss CGs. You just need to find the right enemy.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
As far as I can remember, the only CGs are from losing to normal enemies and from getting caught by grabbing enemies. No boss CGs. You just need to find the right enemy.
huh i thought for sure u only got scenes from the lewd monsters and losing to boss monsters. sheesh i miss out on a lot. thank you for the save by the way

Reputation score
Thanks for the answer. As the first CG in the left group is form boss, I through those CGs are all from bosses...
Already filled the CG by losing a fight from mushroom mobs.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So beating the final boss, The fish shark girl,
It does nothing I think, It didn't give me anything, and nothing happened afterward, It said though that i can rematch her, but that's about it...

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is incomplete, the dev is uploading updates from time to time with 1-2 dungeons in each.

After you beat the shark girl, you can't progress because there's no longer any content left. So while you wait for the update, she gives you the option to challenge her again.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game got an update. I did a holy purge of my files though, and it looks like I deleted my save.
So would appreciate a save before or somewhere with the new update.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Probably very late, but there's an update, which continues the unconscious girl's story (as usual, non-h but slightly different gameplay and challenge). To continue, after defeating the first dream boss and finishing up Cynthia's quest, try leaving the protagonist's home and going east. The game will ask you to find a doll where Cynthia got kidnapped.

I'll try to attach a save file, right before the new second dream boss, at the end of the new Cynthia & Claire content.

Attachments

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is updated to 5.03, continuing the story with the Shark (?) girl towards the island.
There is H stuff in this update.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is updated to 5.03, continuing the story with the Shark (?) girl towards the island.
There is H stuff in this update.
Ok... sooo... is the h stuff that thing under water that swallows you? Is this it?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It has to be the ruins/catacomb on this island shark n serpent takes you to.
Urchins, sea cucumber, and this big worm thingy.
Quite a long story section too (whether that's good thing or bad)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
It has to be the ruins/catacomb on this island shark n serpent takes you to.
Urchins, sea cucumber, and this big worm thingy.
Quite a long story section too (whether that's good thing or bad)
Yeah I noticed it after I lose to the shark girl (cause I got no idea how to beat her nor if you have to).

Last edited:

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, i'm stuck, i passed the snakes area and defeated a boss there, now i'm in a big open area with a ton of NPCs and a lot of people to talk, but i don't know what to do now :l

Reputation score
well, i'm stuck, i passed the snakes area and defeated a boss there, now i'm in a big open area with a ton of NPCs and a lot of people to talk, but i don't know what to do now :l
If I remember correctly, you have to make your way east (the town has multiple screens) until you find a building marked as an Inn. It's a soapland with different service levels, and to get a discount on it you need to go on a quest, given by the girl at the counter. At least, I assume that's what I did. Honestly, my method of play was to talk to everybody, and failing that, talk to them twice.