What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new post up. From what I can gather he was unable to finish what he wanted to do. He speaks about a winter discount campaign (sale) and he may release it there for a reasonable price. And he talks about a Cat Lingerie he wants to implement. There is a picture of said Lingerie and fuck does waifu look good in it. Merry Christmas folks.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
New post up. New image of Zoorine breasfeeding a cocktopus as well as some description. I'm going by what I can make out on translate, he applied for the new game (guess that means he submitted it for review and release) but it was denied for some reason. He is trying to get it out as soon as possible. Hopefully in a day or two, if not earlier.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New post up. New image of Zoorine breasfeeding a cocktopus as well as some description. I'm going by what I can make out on translate, he applied for the new game (guess that means he submitted it for review and release) but it was denied for some reason. He is trying to get it out as soon as possible. Hopefully in a day or two, if not earlier.
This is a short, gallery-type game like the last one. The reason for the dlsite delay is because it didn't pass the mosaic check.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if this is the most up to date thread for cherry, but he finally updated his blog, basically saying, "I am in a slump, whoops." He's gotten quite lazy I must say. I wish others carried a similar style and I'd stop obsessing over it.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I prefer the mecha girl than this "loli"
But if you like more this take this
[ mega(dot)nz/#!TsYBwCYY!v0OfEQFlICdS3-Mza5cW73oXTCn7olrmxzuFfVPPZoI /SPOILER]
As grateful as this community is for the free game, it is loli content, which means no links are allowed.

Decaravia

Reputation score
I've all the others games of this autor, should I create a publication for those who do not have one?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't understand what's on the blog, but apparently the most recent release got updated, but I'm not sure.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't understand what's on the blog, but apparently the most recent release got updated, but I'm not sure.
You're right! It has been updated. Rejoice!

hopefully we won't wait for almost 3 years again for any more updates.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op does not meet standard, requires; everything. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't take on that ^ responsibility. Just want to update folks when Cherry makes a post.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You certainly can. We accept PMs from anyone to update an OP. Besides if you don't the thread gets locked, and any new thread is going to require an OP that meets the standard anyway.

Last edited:

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
The creator has been on the warpath with blog posts. Most of it is a mix of apologizing, explaining he's still working on the new game (and how), and plans for updating his very first game. He intends to do this through a service called Ci-en, which can be likened to Japanese Patreon. The fifth game will apparently be released on DLSite either way. In the meantime he is directly answering individual replies to his blog posts.

(RJ215801) received new scenes as of 08/30/19. The game also includes a folder of "experiments" consisting of whatever game engine interested him at the time, but sadly they aren't as ambitious as the one he threw into RJ181767.

09/03/19: Something about adding more to a current RJ that includes this character. He mentions the update date will change when it's available, but it hasn't yet. Appears as playable in another side-scroller experiment (no H) and in her own RPG battle, as an enemy (which has H.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.