What's new

ADV [ アンコクマリモカン / ankoku mar] Metal Edge Girl Blazer -Tsundere Trainsforming Heroine Assault AVG- / 鉄刃少女ブレイザー ~ツンデレ変身ヒロイン陵辱AVG~ (RJ086901, RE086901)

Re: Ann Kang rich Marimo

I finished the game but without CG3,6,26,30,32,37,38 and 40
Can somebody please tell me how to get those scenes? No savegame please.

If anyone has a link to the game, I'd really appreciate it, can't find a working link anywhere! :<

If anyone has a link to the game, I'd really appreciate it, can't find a working link anywhere! :<
There's still a working one on nyaa. Apparently "unseeded" but I'm downloading it right now, albeit a bit slow. Should check one of those torrents out.

If we're talking about the first link, I tried Nyaa and found two versions of the game but both seemed like they were inactive torrents. Tried Google on the JP name and found an Anime-Sharing page. Only one of the mirrors worked (the Deposit Files one). Still in the process of downloading, untested to see if it works.

anyone had save file, i cant open 30-38cg

System Locale is set to Japanese to play this game

This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread unlocked.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this game was never translated.

Quick Scene Guide:
- Every enemy besides bosses (The ones that find you during cut scenes instead of you finding them on the map) has a Special Move Scene (They neeed to fill the SP bar)
- Bosses with 2 scenes (one for special move and another for loosing all hp) : Medusa(ショッキングストーン),Hammer/Guy with morningstar (ショッキングハンマー), Machine, Chameleon, Octopus
- The HumanDog fight is basically a route split (Win -> Betrayel route, Loose -> normal end boss route)

Human Scenes:
- 2nd Fight with Dog turned Human -> loose + I think one more boss and you get cutscene Human06, win -> continue with route
- Loose all Time/Reputation -> Human 01
Workout Scenes (This only works when you haven't already entered 3 times there ex. going to the gym 3 times when you are a virgin and than entering afterwards won't give you the scene):
- Virgin + 3 times workout at school
- Virgin + 3 times workout at karaoke
- Non-Virgin + 3 times workout at mall
- Non-Virgin + 3 times workout at gym

Back