What's new

Announcement [CARYO] Succubus-san of the Tavern / 酒場のサキュバスさん RE204191 RJ204191

Re: [CARYO] 酒場のサキュバスさん The Bar's Succubus-san

Can confirm it's all human sex, disregarding the fact that the girl is a succubus. There's a single (hidden) scene with tentacles that's the last to unlock, but that's it. I hope they go back to monstrous partners for the next animated release.

What have you got against humans, huh? You some kind of anti-human bigot??? You know how hard it is for a human guy to get sex? Let the faceless male character toy around with his succubus in peace ya jerks

Can confirm it's all human sex, disregarding the fact that the girl is a succubus. There's a single (hidden) scene with tentacles that's the last to unlock, but that's it. I hope they go back to monstrous partners for the next animated release.

How do you get the tentacles hidden scene?
I tried replaying all the variations repeatedly but it doesn't seem to unlock anything anymore. And I didn't find any hidden trigger either.

How do you get the tentacles hidden scene?
I tried replaying all the variations repeatedly but it doesn't seem to unlock anything anymore. And I didn't find any hidden trigger either.

I think the tentacle scene came out when you got the value of more than 200.000 on the last line.

Back