What's new

Demon Girl Leader Board

Re: Demon Girl Leader Board

The bot was binned, meaning the necro was technically you, the irony being that you were getting upset about a necro. Also there's a rule about not getting upset about necros.

^^^

So... I don't HAVE to only look?

I can touch and poke too?

And people can't yell?

OH GOODIE!!!

(There was a point where the library blocked this site from the server so I couldn't get on without using alternate means... For nearly a year I was doing Necro threads and getting yelled at...

This information would have been most useful then...)

The bot was binned, meaning the necro was technically you, the irony being that you were getting upset about a necro. Also there's a rule about not getting upset about necros.

oh FML >,<

Aww. My score is waaaay down on the list now.

Haha, back in Job Corps I made bets with people. Beat Demon Girl on Hard and win 25 bucks. They had to wager 5. They had all the time they wanted to train for it and I beat it in front of them so it looked simple.

Made 65 bucks off that. Good work, Line.

Aww. My score is waaaay down on the list now.

Haha, back in Job Corps I made bets with people. Beat Demon Girl on Hard and win 25 bucks. They had to wager 5. They had all the time they wanted to train for it and I beat it in front of them so it looked simple.

Made 65 bucks off that. Good work, Line.

Wait a hell now... You're a fellow Jobbie? Oh, jeez, I thought I finally ditched all of them. :)

Now I want to try this leaderboard thing, see what happens. Be back with an edit.
EDIT: Holy Bawls. I do not remember it being this hard.

Last edited:

My problem is i push and hold right, then just push up or down as I see fit.

I made it to the leaderboard!!! YAY!!!! :D

picture.php

You were up at 6am playing Demon Girl? That's impressive. Slightly less impressive is you using internet explorer.

You were up at 6am playing Demon Girl? That's impressive. Slightly less impressive is you using internet explorer.

Let's just say there was a bet, and I don't like to lose. ;) Still, I've been hoping to get on the leaderboard ever since I joined. On my old laptop, I used to use Opera, but I just didn't get a chance to download it again. Don't know if that is any more or less impressive though. ^_^

Back