aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Day 4

Nope.

If there are not 3 votes for a single person, nobody will be lynched.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

you wanna try your reverse psycho-crap go ahead it will get us killed. while i have no proof i have great reason to beleive we should lynch toxic so not changing my vote.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well with Plmnko and Toxic refusing to vote either way, we can't really lynch anyone anyway. Might as well just call it off and go >.>.

*Too lazy to change vote.*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didnt refuse, like I said, I was temporarily with-holding.

I'd like to hear some proof from anyone really, i've been airing my thoughts out quite regularly

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I need everyone to have voted (i.e. toxic) and at least 2 people voting for no lynch (or 2 people with 2 votes on them) for the game to continue to the next night.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Even though I'm sure this is a terrible move, for the sake of moving forward, I vote no lynch

For the sake of future reference, I just wanna go ahead and guess:
Dreana - Desperate Girl
Keylo - Lyncher
Plmnko - Demon

Not like we can do shit about it anymore, why not leave ourselves up to the night actions where only the girls are vulnerable.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Night 5

Not enough of you agree on a lynch, so you once again go to sleep, in the knowledge that one of you is going to get violently raped.

Night action please.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: DTT5 - Day 6

The next day, another of you has been raped and killed.

You find dreana covered in the same horrific substance, completely still in the middle of the village.

dreana, the lyncher, is dead.

Now there are only 3 of you left. Another rape and the demons will have successfully raped the whole village.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was kinda hoping anyone but dre would have been killed. Sure, Dre was trying to get me lynched, but at least I knew she was safe... kinda. Well, lynchings an absolute must at this point, and even though one of us is a demon, I'll listen to reason here.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Reason?...

Well at this point, why doesn't everyone come clean with their roles? You two go first of course.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

well, i dont have to much to say, i want to say than im the normal girl and than toxic is the demon, but i dont know exactly if she is or not.

the only proof than i have is than she start to talk to much after the death of garfield.

(anyway i want to sleep and end this game before occur the same than dtt4)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(HAHA! Having thought of it, the demon stands no chance!)
Lynch plmnko.

I would be the normal girl. See, I had said that before I knew any of your roles, so it would be very difficult for me to lie about it.

Let's just say this. The only way for the demon to win is to lynch me, so don't lynch me. If we lynch the demon, we win. If we lynch the desperate girl (you know who you are), she chooses who to kill.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Bleh, in that case. As you two claim to be the same, make your arguments and... Lynch Me.

*pulls out revolver and points to self with an insane smile on face*

I'll kill one person before I go myself as I don't wish to find out whether I made the right choice or not. Make your cases, and as "acting judge", I'll decide who dies. On the bright side, if I do miss the demon, then at least the demon won't have anyone left to rape.

Lynch Keylo

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

On the bright side, if I do miss the demon, then at least the demon won't have anyone left to rape.Lynch Keylo
That's... not too promising.

Ok, I will stand by the fact I've claimed the role of normal girl a few times already. I claimed it before anyone claimed any role. I said it back when there were 6 girls and considering we know all the roles, I said it back when any one of 6 people could refute it. This entire time, plmnko hasn't said a thing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(i was sleep)

you claimed the role of the normal girl after the second night, maybe the stalker demon say you who are the normal girl before be lynched. In that moment there was the ninja, the lyncher and the desesperated girl, who in that would have claimed the rol to do something, thats is we i dont say something.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, you were awake to say "no lynch"/etc, but not to declare you role?...

Interesting, I think I've made my decision. Well then, one of you finalize the lynch on me :p, and I'll give you my response.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(damn grammar, i was talking about than i was sleep when toxic log in. Looks like you want to end this with the classic suicidal end, like always)

well i could say than toxic say that or this, but i let than keylo choose(this game was boring)

lych keylo

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I refuse to change my vote to keylo as I know keylo to be safe. I don't understand why you'd want to take the demon out via suicide instead of just lynching it now.