What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

kriitr2

Reputation score
thanks. yeah i didnt notice the date code in the OP was from at least 2021, though the version code on the exe is from 2019. thats what i figured as well, though i was considering spending the money and getting the dlsite supporter version too. i havent really dealt with that site 'officially' before. i seems like a patron model for part of it and the store being separate. has there been word on if it will be released on dl store at the same time as steam? not a fan of steams drm. part of me would rather use dl. i assume the supporters dont get a copy from dl store, correct?

(edit: im starting to see why you said wait for steam... having lots of issues giving dlsite money... is asking for hashs/crc to check file integrity against the rules?)
While the dev has not said a word about dlsite, I'd actually expect the game to be uploaded there as well. I think we'll get more details as we get closer to release. Also, if you plan on paying for anything on dlsite/ci-en, you can't pay directly with card anymore, though the option of paying for points and then using those points to pay for stuff still works just fine.

anonoderp

Reputation score
While the dev has not said a word about dlsite, I'd actually expect the game to be uploaded there as well. I think we'll get more details as we get closer to release. Also, if you plan on paying for anything on dlsite/ci-en, you can't pay directly with card anymore, though the option of paying for points and then using those points to pay for stuff still works just fine.
Well i guess that explains why it isnt working lol thanks for confirming for me. I guess we will see what happens.

so, now that i am playing a newer version, things make much more sense and i cant tell where the auto translate ends and the language definable in the game begins, but i am making my way through. thanks again for all the help.

i see moral/morality (or is this supposed to mean morale?), and i see that certain actions like cannibalism and apparently being overly horny/lustful/whatever its called lowers it, but how do you raise it, and whats its impact? anything yet? is that related to if they will attack each other? i think i just lost a number of them but i dont know how.

is there actual "relationship" yet or is that just a placeholder field, or referring to things between npc only? and i see the npc go for each other, but will they go after the PC at all yet?

i have had the mc/fmc yona/boy whatever disappear and had to roll back to previous saves. is there another way to deal with this? a /call command for the mc? solved thanks https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-mad-island.15128/page-32#post-1217172

but also, i seem to see the names and heart icons randomly from what seems to be below the floor, like i have some npcs trapped under the landscape, similar i think to what happened to the fmc. is there a way to noclip and/or figure out which ones and recover them? i tried /call NPCNAME but that didnt seem to work. guessing there are numbers assigned. so it looks like those npcs were actually stuck in a building, and the way buildings are handled are they teleport vertically down, so when i had names on and i would see them get all "hearts" with each other underground, it was due to them being in a building a few tiles up from where i was.

Last edited:

kriitr2

Reputation score
Well i guess that explains why it isnt working lol thanks for confirming for me. I guess we will see what happens.

so, now that i am playing a newer version, things make much more sense and i cant tell where the auto translate ends and the language definable in the game begins, but i am making my way through. thanks again for all the help.

i see moral/morality (or is this supposed to mean morale?), and i see that certain actions like cannibalism and apparently being overly horny/lustful/whatever its called lowers it, but how do you raise it, and whats its impact? anything yet? is that related to if they will attack each other? i think i just lost a number of them but i dont know how.

is there actual "relationship" yet or is that just a placeholder field, or referring to things between npc only? and i see the npc go for each other, but will they go after the PC at all yet?

i have had the mc/fmc yona/boy whatever disappear and had to roll back to previous saves. is there another way to deal with this? a /call command for the mc? solved thanks https://ulmf.org/threads/i_meidopurasu-e-made-mad-island.15128/page-32#post-1217172

but also, i seem to see the names and heart icons randomly from what seems to be below the floor, like i have some npcs trapped under the landscape, similar i think to what happened to the fmc. is there a way to noclip and/or figure out which ones and recover them? i tried /call NPCNAME but that didnt seem to work. guessing there are numbers assigned. so it looks like those npcs were actually stuck in a building, and the way buildings are handled are they teleport vertically down, so when i had names on and i would see them get all "hearts" with each other underground, it was due to them being in a building a few tiles up from where i was.
Regarding moral, right now how it works is if it gets too low(-100), the character in question may get violent and then you'd either have to find a way to lower it or get rid of the character. It decreases if you pair a character with another that they hate, if you abuse the character in question(see: rape or being turned into a punching bag) or if you feed them body parts(item descriptions will state how much it adds/removes moral). I don't believe the number does anything if it gets high, at least as far as I'm aware.

Regarding relationships, when you move characters, they have this movement range that can overlap with other character ranges. That's basically the trigger for what makes characters interact with each other. Leave them long enough(or just sleep so time gets skipped) and it will either increase or decrease for either character. Usually it gets higher for both, but sometimes only one gets higher and the other gets lower. I have yet to see both get lower at the same time, but I guess it's possible? If the relationship numbers get high enough, the characters in question start sleeping with each other (currently it's normal native X native woman/loli, native woman X native woman and loli X loli). They also restore moral when they like the other character, so that's the way to get the moral number up. Also characters that hate each other can be made to like each other if they sleep with each other when they're horny(You can put them in that state with a consumable or with a ring that makes them perpetually horny).