What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Loek607

Reputation score
Do people have any idea which program is used to make 2d animations to this game?

komrel

Reputation score
Anyone know how to respawn yona? She just randomly disappeared after I downsized my tribe. If there's any cheats that help with this it would be greatly appreciated, ive already tried /NPC 0, /Friendly 0 and /Call 0 it only spawned a white haired yona with no interactions. I play Man of the man anyway but I might need her for some quests.

EDIT: I managed to fix it quite easily by editing saved data.

Made a backup save and quit the game. Went into the save folder (Streaming*something* /XML/Save1.xml). opened in notepad and changed the played character from 1 to 0, vise versa if you lost man of the man. Loaded the game and Yona fell from the sky, made even better with magical wings and sacred robes equipped.

Leaving this here incase anyone else has the same problem.

Last edited:

lossius

Reputation score
Anyone know how to respawn yona? She just randomly disappeared after I downsized my tribe. If there's any cheats that help with this it would be greatly appreciated, ive already tried /NPC 0, /Friendly 0 and /Call 0 it only spawned a white haired yona with no interactions. I play Man of the man anyway but I might need her for some quests.

Made a backup save and quit the game. Went into the save folder (Streaming*something* /XML/Save1.xml). opened in notepad and changed the played character from 1 to 0, vise versa if you lost man of the man. Loaded the game and Yona fell from the sky, made even better with magical wings and sacred robes equipped.

Thank you, I had the same problem Here, I only managed to solve it now

madas78

Reputation score
Hello, first time posting.
I have been playing this game for a while now, and have noticed that sometimes the whole game slows down and stars lagging, skipping and what not...
At first i just restarted the game and it fixed the issue.
Next game update, same thing happened but this time i had to reinstall to fix it..

And now after a few game updates later, when the lag starts, i try reinstalling game, , deleteing everything even the save and starting fresh new game but the lag stays..
I have discovered that once i place any demosaic plugin in the BepInEx\plugins folder the game starts lagging and if i remove it and play with censorship the game runs normally.
Even tho it worked just fine before.. Anyone had this issue? Any fixes out there? HighEnd pc btw...

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Hello, first time posting.
I have been playing this game for a while now, and have noticed that sometimes the whole game slows down and stars lagging, skipping and what not...
At first i just restarted the game and it fixed the issue.
Next game update, same thing happened but this time i had to reinstall to fix it..

And now after a few game updates later, when the lag starts, i try reinstalling game, , deleteing everything even the save and starting fresh new game but the lag stays..
I have discovered that once i place any demosaic plugin in the BepInEx\plugins folder the game starts lagging and if i remove it and play with censorship the game runs normally.
Even tho it worked just fine before.. Anyone had this issue? Any fixes out there? HighEnd pc btw...
go into bepinex config folder and enable logging, that might tell you what's going on. There's 0 info to go off of as it is. Usually that might happen when rendering method was changed and the plugin became incompatible...except, there hasn't been any new version and it works fine for me on the latest version of the game.

You could have tried /change and swapped characters, then clicked on a waypoint on map to teleport.

stonegate8

Reputation score
Has anyone tried to decompile the game or use a Unity Debugger? I want to write a script that will let a user trigger r*pes more frequently in their camp cause the base mechanics for doing so is essentially rolling dice, but I can't find the method that triggers the r*pe relationship. I think i could figure out how to set likes and dislikes among camp dwellers but idk what to call to trigger the r*pe. Anyone have any info?

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Has anyone tried to decompile the game or use a Unity Debugger? I want to write a script that will let a user trigger r*pes more frequently in their camp cause the base mechanics for doing so is essentially rolling dice, but I can't find the method that triggers the r*pe relationship. I think i could figure out how to set likes and dislikes among camp dwellers but idk what to call to trigger the r*pe. Anyone have any info?
SexManager class handles sex
NPCMove class handles npc life

Check the .Live() method, you can just set the libido threshold to be lower since npcs have sex only when libido is >=90

TheZerk

Reputation score
Hello, I've tried a few times to uncensor the game and it's refusing to work, I've tried multiple methods using the provided files, dumbrenderer demosaic etc. It's just not working for me, has anyone got it working with the latest release?

daewq

Reputation score
how do i use the dharma machine

Last edited:

Rlort

Reputation score
Subtle linkbegging is still linkbegging. Permanent ban.
sadly i'cant buy the alpha game, wich everyone is enjoying becuase the methods of buying. is not available for me, i'am happy with the version given on the first page, but i'am getting jealous of all the exciting talk about the game bums me out.

Negisam

Reputation score
hello, i have a problem with my resolution. I have try to see if i could have try to play the game Window size, but i have put it way to big and now i cannot see the option to change it back.
I have the 23116 version.

thank again for your help.

Userxd3dx

Reputation score
it's rng, i have lots of onion seeds but haven't managed to get one pepper seed.
View attachment 49280

, it's about threefiddy dollars and in my opinion emade+ kind of deserves it for not making another rpgm aiart generic trash.
So how do you buy the game on the page? It's very confusing and the English translation doesn't help much? I only see prices that say 100 yen and 500 yen but they look like other games and not Mad Island. I'm very confused. never buy a game on that platform. xd

Axanimex

Reputation score
how do i use the dharma machine
You have to put a woman (living or dead) inside the machine and it will cut off all her limbs. And if you ask yourself: Why do I want a woman without limbs? It is to use it in a machine that transforms them into a cyborg by placing the woman's body and you can put any of her limbs on it.

dinopara

Reputation score
1709836089049.png
besides breaking older save mermaids, what else are in the patchnotes for the #71 version? i'm not on their discord.

blackzero2

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
steam version download?