Reputation score
Ladies and Gentlemen!! From the Circle that brought us
Black-Market:
Little Life:
And Riona's Nightmare:

I present to you all, their brand new game currently in development!:
image-web.jpg

image-800.jpg
Survival Game! (Name is a place holder since it hasn't been decided yet). There is an Alpha demo available on their Ci-En page:
Also Discord:

Story (Still in development):
image-web-1.jpg

You play as Yona. Yona and her friend were invited to go on a boat trip. While enjoying the sea there was an accident and next thing she knows, she is alone on a beach. Help Yona survive, find her friend and find a way off the island.
image-800-2.jpg
Survive by gathering resources, foraging and hunting food, crafting tools, crafting weapons, building structures, building defenses and exploring the island.
image-800-3.jpg Be careful with the island's indigenous inhabitants as well as an assortment of wild animals and maybe even monsters!

image-800-6.jpg
Look for other survivors, find Yona's missing friend by exploring the island, look for clues, discover the island's secrets!

Gameplay:
Yona's appearance is customizable! Select her hairstyle, hair length, hair color, eye color, nose shape, clothing color, skin color, "delicate" skin color, etc. by selecting the edit option in the main menu! The Male, Playable Character is also customizable!

There is a day and night cycle that is constantly progressing. The MC (Yona) needs to manage her hunger by eating and her thirst by drinking liquids or eating juicy fruit (like berries). She has an HP bar that recovers when she sleeps. Additionally, performing tasks like hunting, gathering, crafting and combat yields experience. Ultimately, Yona will level up allowing for the allocation of points in HP, Arm STR and AGI. Also, after a certain number of level ups (5) you can unlock passive skills like Faster HP Regen, Iron Stomach, etc. It is possible to capture NPCs as well as creatures, and classic E-made+ style, the option to Torture or Ecchi your prisoners is present and better than ever before! Find companions and fight together! Or Rape and Torture them!
image-800-5.jpg

Controls:
-WASD, Drectional Arrows or Left Mouse clicks on the ground to move.
-Mouse wheel to zoom out.
-Mouse wheel drag to pan the camera.
-LMC to interact, collect, gather, etc. or click an enemy/wild animal to enter auto combat.
-Auto combat. While in auto combat the MC will constantly attack the clicked target and chase after it if the target runs. If the target fights back RMC will bring up a guard to reduce damage taken. If a shield is equipped, a perfectly timed guard will reflect some damage back to the target. (Identifiable by the spark and changk tone)
-Space bar performs a basic melee strike without a target selected. (The position of the mouse cursor determines the orientation of the strike [as in, if Yona is looking to the left and your cursor is to the right of Yona, space bar will make Yona turn to the right and perform the melee attack])
-F is for "Fuck You!" A heavy Melee attack that doubles basic damage. And, if the target is low on HP and a heavy attack would be the finishing blow, delivers a highly satisfying, slow motion execution. (*Weapon required)
-RMC Ready ranged weapon + LMC Draw/Shoot; aim with mouse cursor.
-Shift to run (or enable always run - button next to the settings gear)
-R (As male Character) Pin down a female native. Once they are pinned, repeatedly LMC to lower their "Resist?" Bar. Once the bar is depleted, Grape!

Capture Mechanic: Subdue Native (lower the white/gray bar) with a stun weapon (wooden/steel club). Once incapacitated, pick up their body and place inside a wooden or iron cage. Once in the cage, feed them food by also placing food in the cage (each native has a preferred food (corn, carrot, potato, steak, berries, etc.) that boosts the "taming" process's [pink number on icon] speed). Once the number turns to "MAX" place the native's icon in your inventory and RMC it to spawn your new companion.

Companion Menu: Once captured, the companion has a small menu that opens up when you LMC them. In Order:
-Movement -Location (This allows you to mark the area where you wish to have your companion wait when not following you).
-Movement -Area (This allows you to size the diameter of the waiting area).
-Satus (Opens up the status menu of your companion).
-Take/Leave (Toggles having your companion follow you or not).
-Action -Attack (Companion will attack everything in sight radius [think of it as aggressive state]).
-Action -Defend (Companion will attack only if attacked [think of it as passive state]).
-Action -Survive (Companion will avoid all combat [getting hit or hitting back think of it as flee state])

Important Pet Owner Information:
If your companion gets injured, they will slowly regenerate HP when out of combat. If they are not regenerating HP (green sparkle aura) they are hungry! Feed your pets!

Fetish Tags:
Ryona, Rape, Guro, Bestiality, Torture, Lovey-Dovey sex, Soft NTR (if a native female is your favorite she can fall for another native)

Build Releases:
(August release - Working Animations)
(December release - More content, capturing and taming, Male MC Rei P, broken animations)
(December 17 release - Fixed broken animations and fixed bug that would prevent you from interacting with a companion if the male MC Rei Ps them. Ver2 released the same day also fixed a bug with the map not loading if you planted acorns. (If your map doesn't load after planting acorns, please redownload).
(December 24 Release [Current] - Bug Fixes that corrected: a bug the prevented Aboriginal women's huge breast type from being generated, a bug that allowed you to attack NPCs behind protected objects (wall, etc.), a bug that locked the waiting M/F character after being defeated in a battle.

This game is awesome. I'm still playing the demo and will update the OP as I come across more things.
Final things, there is a basic alpha version that is free for followers on Ci-En and Discord (also linked here). And a Super Alpha version available to paid followers for 500 yen, that is more polished and updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks interesting, how is the H content though? Is it a part of the game such as a grab/mechanic system? Or is it basically "duct-taped on" to a survival game with only taking prisoner and doing stuff to them in your camp, being completely seperate from everything else?

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks interesting, how is the H content though? Is it a part of the game such as a grab/mechanic system? Or is it basically "duct-taped on" to a survival game with only taking prisoner and doing stuff to them in your camp, being completely seperate from everything else?
The H content is indeed a grab mechanic from the Native Islanders. If you lose all your HP you fall down. At this point the Islander grabs you and begins stunning you, by banging your head on the floor, punching you or choking you. You need to perform a clicking mash to escape before you get fully stunned. Upon successful escape you lose 1 heart when you run out of hearts and also run out of HP. You are at the mercy of the Islanders. Reading development information, it is possible to get captured and taken to their village. And there are only a few reasons that I can think of as to why a female MC might be captured and taken to a village...

Also, regarding the capturing of Prisoners... you can "tame" the islanders and make them into your companions to fight with you. Some islanders might get along okay, others might hate each other and try to kill themselves, and others might like each other way too much... 😏 Your female companions can get pregnant...

I was able to play the Super Alpha Version and there is indeed more content and refined mechanics. Additionally, in the paid demo, you have the option to select a male character (that can rape female natives by using a similar grab/bash & stun mechanic) or the female MC Who I discovered is called Yona. (I'll update OP). Also you have the option to customize your main characters. Hair style, hair length, hair color, eye color, nose shape, clothing color, skin color, "delicate" skin color, etc.

In my opinion, since I am getting so much enjoyment out of this game, it was well worth supporting this circle by signing up with the paid subscription. I hope I answered your question! 🤣

Arakokra

Reputation score
Something actually unique? Incredible. Feels like it's been over a year since a single interesting game has been shown across the world.
While the -free version- is pretty bare bones (no actual H, none of the capture/taming and just ryona, that bugs out and duplicates the characters) it shows really great promise.
Definitely takes inspiration from Don't Starve and the inventory management can be a bit bothersome, but I'll be watching with great interest.

Edit: Misunderstood the mechanics. To gain the pink number you have to wait, its not instant. To do the male submission move you have to press R, not just bludgeon them with the mace.
The H is there, hopefully my post didn't confuse/turn anyone away.

Last edited:
OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Something actually unique? Incredible. Feels like it's been over a year since a single interesting game has been shown across the world.
While the -free version- is pretty bare bones (no actual H, none of the capture/taming and just ryona, that bugs out and duplicates the characters) it shows really great promise.
Definitely takes inspiration from Don't Starve and the inventory management can be a bit bothersome, but I'll be watching with great interest.
I know right?! Unfortunately the latest demo build broke some of the animations but they have been reported in the Discord. I'll update the OP to link a previous build that has working animations (I can't get enough of Yona's shorts being pulled down). Also, the capturing and taming features are working in the latest build as well as the male MC "forced submission" feature.
For inventory management, wooden boxes are my best friend.

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Free Updated Demo released today (tomorrow in Japan). Animations and some bugs have been corrected! Link in the OP.

Side note, these developers work fast!! Someone reported the broken animations this morning and a new build just got released!!

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Free demo has been updated!!! OP has been updated to reflect this as well. Several bug corrections! Someone on the discord found a hidden village with only women natives (and made a silly story out of it lol). Appearently they were pretty high level and had unique traits!

Edit: I also updated to OP to add more Controls and Game Mechanics information.

Last edited:

KY117

Reputation score
E-Made+ said there will be updated alpha version, anybody have information on it's availability?

lolt

Reputation score
E-Made+ said there will be updated alpha version, anybody have information on it's availability?
he releases it every month on ci-en if you have the 500 yen plan

KY117

Reputation score
he releases it every month on ci-en if you have the 500 yen plan
Yeah i tried to buy it but due to some limitations though not monetary, i can't subscribe to a lot of such Japanese website.

lolt

Reputation score
Yeah i tried to buy it but due to some limitations though not monetary, i can't subscribe to a lot of such Japanese website.
Maybe buying dlsite points via PayPal on dlsite would work? that's how I get around those issues for ci-en.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Intriguing. Hopefully it won't take 10 years to complete the game, especially since he seems to be working on other games as well.

dawgy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can some nice guy share a lit bit the Super Alpha version? even not the newest one is okay plz

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I played one of the earlier free demos it was pretty cool. now I have the latest demo and the map is huge!!!! like MMO running and running and running.... I used cheat engine to speed up and I think I've put like 10hrs or so and still haven't opened up the map, and there is as of my searching so far two more bosses. not much more on the H but this is a major project of a game.

here's the latest demo with an edited save with all unlocked secrets and 999 stuff in the chests

Last edited:

Unrivalled

Reputation score
the game is good in its current state i like it very much the map is realy big but i wished the female protagonist would get more scenes right now they only concentrate on male charackter i used cheat engine and can play the game very easily

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
someone translate the game to english please? is there consensual sex with the female player character? or all grape for her?

How do you play this game? Is no village peaceful in this game?

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I should know how to build cages, but short of the traps I'm not finding that option.

Need to brush up on my japanese, getting a lot of situations where I appear to have the items necessary to craft things (always the white circles), but they don't craft. Can't figure out why.

All the same, interesting concept.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I should know how to build cages, but short of the traps I'm not finding that option.

Need to brush up on my japanese, getting a lot of situations where I appear to have the items necessary to craft things (always the white circles), but they don't craft. Can't figure out why.

All the same, interesting concept.
By cages you mean animal pens? The recipes for those are availble by default; small animal pens require branches and rope, while large animal pens require wood and rope. If you meant prisons for humans, then that recipe is available in crafting workbench and requires wood and rope. Remember to place the ingridients into the workbench. It's a little annoying, by it also serves as additional storage space.

On an unrelated note, I found the alpha a couple of days ago, and man this game can be dangerously addictive. Sort of like how The Sims can be addictive. And it's a barely working early alpha release. I foresee the full game will ruin my life.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Basically this is don't starve: The H game without the cranky darkness mechanic.
And more about taming the pigs - Ehem rapists.
My only gripe is I don't know how to fast foward time.
Shit get's too dark.