What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

lolt

Reputation score
I do agree that the beginning of the game has a really nice feel to it-- albeit late game feels like a chore from time to time.
Can't seem to find the mummy/mermaid people are talking about either.
mermaids on the bottom right but you can't do anything with her yet except see her. to get mummy you gotta go to a shrine around the center of the map, fight 2 people of to the right with female mc, that gives you access to the dungeon underneath the headless statue. to get to mummy you gotta go down 3 floors in the dungeon.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mermaids on the bottom right but you can't do anything with her yet except see her. to get mummy you gotta go to a shrine around the center of the map, fight 2 people of to the right with female mc, that gives you access to the dungeon underneath the headless statue. to get to mummy you gotta go down 3 floors in the dungeon.
Good lord the duo boss is tanky.
I take back my statement earlier about the late game-- it's unpolished for sure but definitely not lacking.

Greywraith

Reputation score
No, you can in fact interract and even hire her, on Ci-en the dev stated "The mermaid event has special conditions, so it may be easier to find the information on the Discord."
As i am not on the Discord i got no clue.

EDIT: Found it out, just use your fishing rod on her "bra"
EDIT2: You get an option if you have a Rainbow-Shell bra for her.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, you can in fact interract and even hire her, on Ci-en the dev stated "The mermaid event has special conditions, so it may be easier to find the information on the Discord."

Where the hell is she?
I found some islands but not much else.

lolt

Reputation score

that was just updated in man. But now if you wanna do stuff with her you need to go up to her, she'll jump off the rock. after that there should be a little bit of land right to the north next to some water with a blue circle in it. you need to use a fishing pole and grab whats in the blue circle (a bra), and the event starts.

Greywraith

Reputation score
Where the hell is she?
I found some islands but not much else.
She's west of the Southeast Island, among jagged rocks at the edge of the map she sits on the southermost one almost at the map border.
Keep in mind after you do the scene you can't do anything with her again even if you hire her (yet).

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it impossible for both the main characters to travel together? I relocated my base further north and would like to have the other MC as a guard but it looks like they cannot interact with each other in the same way that you interact with captured natives.

lolt

Reputation score
Is it impossible for both the main characters to travel together? I relocated my base further north and would like to have the other MC as a guard but it looks like they cannot interact with each other in the same way that you interact with captured natives.
Yeah right now it isn't possible don't know if it will be later tho.

abiroyon

Reputation score
How do I acquire the knife/dagger for dismantling (for the parts that can't use the axe)

kyaaaaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I acquire the knife/dagger for dismantling (for the parts that can't use the axe)
You can eventually get the following your default recipes. Build the wooden workbench to get new options. Then use it to build the metal workbench.

Has everyone found all of the recipes yet? I have found the ones for the pink table, the spider table, the human-limbs table, and the cactus table but it looks like there are two more. Any hints about where to find those two?

There might be 2 more playable characters in the future. The bow is marked to be usable by someone named Nami and the nail bat (spiked club) for someone named Reika.

abiroyon

Reputation score
You can eventually get the following your default recipes. Build the wooden workbench to get new options. Then use it to build the metal workbench.

Has everyone found all of the recipes yet? I have found the ones for the pink table, the spider table, the human-limbs table, and the cactus table but it looks like there are two more. Any hints about where to find those two?

There might be 2 more playable characters in the future. The bow is marked to be usable by someone named Nami and the nail bat (spiked club) for someone named Reika.
I have the wooden and metal workbenches but still can't find the dagger required to carve genitals. I have a plant table (separate from the sand/cactus one) which I don't remember where I got it from, and a wing table that was dropped from a chest near the Doduo boss in the top left of the map. The chest is to the south before reaching the boss.

Edit: Found the knife, it's a craftable from the pink table which you get for beating the fat guy under the bridge

Last edited:

scoopen

Reputation score
Is there any way to interact with your villager companions atm?
Apart from getting one to tag with you as a follower and assigning tasks to them, doesn't seem to be a way to H or increase their love levels, the talk options don't seem like they work yet either

abiroyon

Reputation score
Apart from getting one to tag with you as a follower and assigning tasks to them, doesn't seem to be a way to H or increase their love levels, the talk options don't seem like they work yet either
Male MC can use Invite to fuck female and loli villager companions.

lolt

Reputation score
they're still adding stuff so i guess more interactions are coming later, right now you can emote to them (forgot which button) and some of them like some emotes while others don't. you can also have any tamed animal or person follow you around and help fight.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait how do you even tame the animals?
I noticed there were a bunch of buildings that looked like taming pens but couldn't figure it out myself.

pocencer

Reputation score
Screenshot.png

Edit: what I have already done, iirc
red recipe -> tribe boss north lower area
black recipe -> spider boss north west cave lower area
pink recipe -> ojisan east lower area
green recipe -> largest swamp in mushroom swamp area
blue recipe -> in blue mountain upper area
orange recipe -> sand tribe village north desert
emeral cock -> two hunter at ruin middle area
brain head -> robot girl north of middle area
green crystal -> plant boss upper swamp
red crystal -> sand boss middle desert area
blue crystal -> twin head bird upper blue mountain area

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
IIRC
1. Spider boss
2. Tribal leader boss
3. Sand boss (?)
4. The two raiders next to the dungeon

There's also some weird robot lady you can fight but I just get two-shot by her so it's definitely not there.

lolt

Reputation score
yeah, you gotta put them in the right pen (one that'll make them appear when you put them in) and feed them the right food. same thing as taming the people.

pocencer

Reputation score
...damn NPC can't chop normal wood(Tree), I have to cut it myself. and I plant the entire forest around start area

Last edited: