What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

flumbear

Reputation score
I played one of the earlier free demos it was pretty cool. now I have the latest demo and the map is huge!!!! like MMO running and running and running.... I used cheat engine to speed up and I think I've put like 10hrs or so and still haven't opened up the map, and there is as of my searching so far two more bosses. not much more on the H but this is a major project of a game.

here's the latest demo with an edited save with all unlocked secrets and 999 stuff in the chests
Thanks alot

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Curious, for those that have the current paid one versus the latest one linked here in the thread, how many changes have their been? Any new animations in particular for the female protagonist since that release?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
they added a Female Mummy that the Male can face fuck, or she gives a forced handy well made to suck tits. also added sharks/you can swim now, there is going to be other fishies and a Mermaid/ not sure what will happen for it. I think the next update maybe bringing event to impregnate the female player, if not its coming soon. I know clothing and masks/hats are also in the work for more female customization.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So does the character edits not apply to the actual game? It affects the gallery but when I load a save or start a new game, she reverts back to the default.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Damn this game is pretty brutal. Quite fun for the start, but considering the characters are all puppet limb'd and procedurally generated from their base, the H content's charm is quickly diminished unless you can really gibe with that sort of thing. A very selective H game.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
it needs a grab system mid fight, not just the downed system which really should be for no hearts left. the male player can do a grab move which is pretty OP so if the AI could grab the female player it would really change the game play. its way to easy to run away, or even just run around/stick and move. the Devs are thinking about doing something for it at lest that is what they said to me, but the games main interest goes more to playing the dude having a harem...
the latest update added the clothing and hats!!! also the Hunter guy boss but no scene yet, I think it will be split roast the female player. and added the lab H-scene which is a female Zombie no-head/robot brain thing boss... that if you lose rips your head off to use and then rapes a old doctor dude. I think that was what was happening.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn this game is pretty brutal. Quite fun for the start, but considering the characters are all puppet limb'd and procedurally generated from their base, the H content's charm is quickly diminished unless you can really gibe with that sort of thing. A very selective H game.
I think the main attraction comes from the potential roleplay. Be the benevolent chieftain of your harem/tribe, the horrible tyrant that uses child heads as decoration, or play the part of Bear Grylls and survive at all costs. AlthoughI think the game could vastly benefit from a massive spike in difficulty; place some emphasis on the survival part and maybe some incentives to actually eat people (instead of it just being a matter of taste).

flumbear

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
they added a Female Mummy that the Male can face fuck, or she gives a forced handy well made to suck tits. also added sharks/you can swim now, there is going to be other fishies and a Mermaid/ not sure what will happen for it. I think the next update maybe bringing event to impregnate the female player, if not its coming soon. I know clothing and masks/hats are also in the work for more female customization.
you have a lates version? would u send to me pliss. it would help me alot before i decide to sub. [email protected] send me brother

SirDregan

Reputation score
I think the main attraction comes from the potential roleplay. Be the benevolent chieftain of your harem/tribe, the horrible tyrant that uses child heads as decoration, or play the part of Bear Grylls and survive at all costs. AlthoughI think the game could vastly benefit from a massive spike in difficulty; place some emphasis on the survival part and maybe some incentives to actually eat people (instead of it just being a matter of taste).
Do you know, if Lolis are planned, like in Black Market? :unsure:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there some Loli scenes already?
Didn't found Loli yet. Only some Tribemans, Animals and the Spider.
Keep exploring. The bigger villages are certain to have some lolis walking around. There's one of those villages to the north-east of your starting point, next to the start (end?) of the river. Alternatively, you could just impregnate an adult and birth a few.

And yes, they have some scenes.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Keep exploring. The bigger villages are certain to have some lolis walking around. There's one of those villages to the north-east of your starting point, next to the start (end?) of the river. Alternatively, you could just impregnate an adult and birth a few.

And yes, they have some scenes.
Nice, thank you! :)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game sounds like it has a lot of depth, when I tried playing it I ran around for 20 minutes and found nothing but a couple of static villagers before clipping out of bounds. Got frustrated and simply checked the gallery.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Has someone a Cheat Table for this or some guide for find the values or hunger/thirst?
Pretty hard, if you don't know Japanese. ^^

Unrivalled

Reputation score
Has someone a Cheat Table for this or some guide for find the values or hunger/thirst?
Pretty hard, if you don't know Japanese. ^^
i use translator ++ wich auto translate almost all unity engine based games but sometimes some parts dont get translated. for cheating i use cheat engine i give me points too lvl up the stats wich alone helps and than the normal farming

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting glitch--
If you hold E with a weapon while hunting a fast animal, your character will hit them once, then follow them automatically until they lose aggro, meaning no more lost hunts

Male MC as an NPC can also get permastuck underwater since NPC's don't have their own swim animation?
1658475737951.png

Last edited:

Bonyo

Reputation score
I like this game. It reminds me of Minecraft, just more curvey version :)
Exploring, gathering, hunting, building, crafting and interacting with other NPCs... definetly a game with a lot of potential.
I hope an English version be added when the game is done.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do agree that the beginning of the game has a really nice feel to it-- albeit late game feels like a chore from time to time.
Can't seem to find the mummy/mermaid people are talking about either.