What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to find the purple haired girl in the video from build#66 is she a special npc or some random mob

lossius

Reputation score
The female MC simply disappeared, after doing an update I think she entered one of my houses, for a few days I could see her walking around, but now she disappeared, some NPCs also disappeared but I could call them with "call back" button but as she is a MC, she doesn't have this button, is there a cheat code to summon her?

SurvivalGameFan

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to find the purple haired girl in the video from build#66 is she a special npc or some random mob
Its the elder sister native, you can create one, by giving potions to Old natives females and make them younger. Maybe they appear in raids too, but I dont remember.

HorrorMaster

Reputation score
Ladies and Gentlemen!! From the Circle that brought us
Black-Market:
Little Life:
And Riona's Nightmare:

I present to you all, their brand new game currently in development!:

View attachment 42199
Survival Game! (Name is a place holder since it hasn't been decided yet). There is an Alpha demo available on their Ci-En page:
Also Discord:

Story (Still in development):
View attachment 42198

You play as Yona. Yona and her friend were invited to go on a boat trip. While enjoying the sea there was an accident and next thing she knows, she is alone on a beach. Help Yona survive, find her friend and find a way off the island.
View attachment 42200
Survive by gathering resources, foraging and hunting food, crafting tools, crafting weapons, building structures, building defenses and exploring the island.
View attachment 42201Be careful with the island's indigenous inhabitants as well as an assortment of wild animals and maybe even monsters!

View attachment 42202
Look for other survivors, find Yona's missing friend by exploring the island, look for clues, discover the island's secrets!

Gameplay:
Yona's appearance is customizable! Select her hairstyle, hair length, hair color, eye color, nose shape, clothing color, skin color, "delicate" skin color, etc. by selecting the edit option in the main menu! The Male, Playable Character is also customizable!

There is a day and night cycle that is constantly progressing. The MC (Yona) needs to manage her hunger by eating and her thirst by drinking liquids or eating juicy fruit (like berries). She has an HP bar that recovers when she sleeps. Additionally, performing tasks like hunting, gathering, crafting and combat yields experience. Ultimately, Yona will level up allowing for the allocation of points in HP, Arm STR and AGI. Also, after a certain number of level ups (5) you can unlock passive skills like Faster HP Regen, Iron Stomach, etc. It is possible to capture NPCs as well as creatures, and classic E-made+ style, the option to Torture or Ecchi your prisoners is present and better than ever before! Find companions and fight together! Or Rape and Torture them!
View attachment 42197

Controls:
-WASD, Drectional Arrows or Left Mouse clicks on the ground to move.
-Mouse wheel to zoom out.
-Mouse wheel drag to pan the camera.
-LMC to interact, collect, gather, etc. or click an enemy/wild animal to enter auto combat.
-Auto combat. While in auto combat the MC will constantly attack the clicked target and chase after it if the target runs. If the target fights back RMC will bring up a guard to reduce damage taken. If a shield is equipped, a perfectly timed guard will reflect some damage back to the target. (Identifiable by the spark and changk tone)
-Space bar performs a basic melee strike without a target selected. (The position of the mouse cursor determines the orientation of the strike [as in, if Yona is looking to the left and your cursor is to the right of Yona, space bar will make Yona turn to the right and perform the melee attack])
-F is for "Fuck You!" A heavy Melee attack that doubles basic damage. And, if the target is low on HP and a heavy attack would be the finishing blow, delivers a highly satisfying, slow motion execution. (*Weapon required)
-RMC Ready ranged weapon + LMC Draw/Shoot; aim with mouse cursor.
-Shift to run (or enable always run - button next to the settings gear)
-R (As male Character) Pin down a female native. Once they are pinned, repeatedly LMC to lower their "Resist?" Bar. Once the bar is depleted, Grape!

Capture Mechanic: Subdue Native (lower the white/gray bar) with a stun weapon (wooden/steel club). Once incapacitated, pick up their body and place inside a wooden or iron cage. Once in the cage, feed them food by also placing food in the cage (each native has a preferred food (corn, carrot, potato, steak, berries, etc.) that boosts the "taming" process's [pink number on icon] speed). Once the number turns to "MAX" place the native's icon in your inventory and RMC it to spawn your new companion.

Companion Menu: Once captured, the companion has a small menu that opens up when you LMC them. In Order:
-Movement -Location (This allows you to mark the area where you wish to have your companion wait when not following you).
-Movement -Area (This allows you to size the diameter of the waiting area).
-Satus (Opens up the status menu of your companion).
-Take/Leave (Toggles having your companion follow you or not).
-Action -Attack (Companion will attack everything in sight radius [think of it as aggressive state]).
-Action -Defend (Companion will attack only if attacked [think of it as passive state]).
-Action -Survive (Companion will avoid all combat [getting hit or hitting back think of it as flee state])

Important Pet Owner Information:
If your companion gets injured, they will slowly regenerate HP when out of combat. If they are not regenerating HP (green sparkle aura) they are hungry! Feed your pets!

Fetish Tags:
Ryona, Rape, Guro, Bestiality, Torture, Lovey-Dovey sex, Soft NTR (if a native female is your favorite she can fall for another native)

Build Releases:
(August release - Working Animations)
(December release - More content, capturing and taming, Male MC Rei P, broken animations)
(December 17 release - Fixed broken animations and fixed bug that would prevent you from interacting with a companion if the male MC Rei Ps them. Ver2 released the same day also fixed a bug with the map not loading if you planted acorns. (If your map doesn't load after planting acorns, please redownload).
(December 24 Release [Current] - Bug Fixes that corrected: a bug the prevented Aboriginal women's huge breast type from being generated, a bug that allowed you to attack NPCs behind protected objects (wall, etc.), a bug that locked the waiting M/F character after being defeated in a battle.
This game is awesome. I'm still playing the demo and will update the OP as I come across more things.
Final things, there is a basic alpha version that is free for followers on Ci-En and Discord (also linked here). And a Super Alpha version available to paid followers for 500 yen, that is more polished and updated.

I Find all collection and spacial points
.-You can capture big foot and warewolf
.-Худалдаачинд зөвхөн дайчин бөмбөг хэрэгтэй. Гэхдээ би олсонгүй :(

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
If anyone wants to get around BepinEx DeepL not working for the last few months; here's the DLL.

Specifically:
Place it in \BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\Translators\FullNET

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Ok, I have a repo now,
Just gonna put my changes there, plus if anyone wants to contribute -they're free to do so.

Use the English option in settings (it resets on every save/load fixed in the latest version)

UI, items, early-late game dialogue is 'translated'.
drag and drop files from .zip into \survival_231116\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text

Last edited:

shin0021

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
where can i get this game?

kiyo13

Reputation score
Where can I find Cathy and sister and hara characters?

And how can I get Cathy without ending her?

Last edited by a moderator:

Negisam

Reputation score
Hello, i accidentally change the resolution into a bigger one and now am stuck to not be able to change back to where is was. Can someone help me pls? I have try everything i know.

intonerdevil

Reputation score
To add to the code list.

/NPC # - Spawns a neutral NPC with random parameters of the Type #
/Friend # - Spawns a friendly NPC with random parameters of the Type #
/Body # - Spawns a corpse of NPC with random parameters of Type #
/petmax - Will set taming level to max for all captured NPCs in inventory

/NPC 15 will spawn a neutral woman, /Friend 15 will spawn a friendly (tamed) woman, and /Body 15 will spawn the corpse of a woman.

Short list of # types:
15 = Woman
16 = Loli
19 = Old Woman
42 = Female mummy (Mommy)
44 = Underground Woman/Zombie Woman
111 = Merchant
110 = Giant (can only kill her, not tied to giant event branches)
0/1 = The Male/Female PC
2-9 = 'Story' NPCs (NYI)

/atk # - Changes your attack bonus
/run # - Changes your run speed

/WP N - Teleports you to a predefined waypoint for events (Known - Base, Mermaid, Giant)
/TP # - Teleports you to the center of a map cell (1 is the bottom left and 399 is the top right)

It would be nice to have a way to spawn specific items since the 'testitems' spawn dumps a lot on the ground and not all items are spawned (example: Restrained Giant structure)
Tell me, are there any more codes?

1703021912565.png please tell me where to find these big women?

JoshPumPum

Reputation score
Tell me, are there any more codes?

View attachment 49206please tell me where to find these big women?
Basically you have to use the plant workbench and craft the flower totems (increase the probability of raiders being women).
Place like 10 of them on your camp and use the cheat "/ass" (without ").
That's all, once you do that, they will start raiding your camp.

Pachooley

Reputation score
Hi folks! Could you tell me please where I can get pink note book with heart on it?