What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
They could only have come from the DLC links you provided, I didn't add anything at all other than that. I guess I'll start over by installing the pre-releases instead maybe that solves it?

Edit: The other instance I have is in "Mod\DLC Librarian Kasume\hair\RYL_twin_curve\GameData\RYL_twin_curve\menu". The guide only says to delete the lipsticks folder not the whole "DLC Librarian Kasume" folder or did I not understand correctly?
I deleted that entire kasume folder when I detected dupes. It's from CMU 2023 repack. At that time maybe the modpack didn't have these hairs. I added them later so there's no way I would have known about them when I wrote the guide.

GentlePro

Reputation score
I deleted that entire kasume folder when I detected dupes. It's from CMU 2023 repack. At that time maybe the modpack didn't have these hairs. I added them later so there's no way I would have known about them when I wrote the guide.
Okay got it no worries. At least now I know that there shouldn't be anything wrong with my setup process, I'll just delete the Kasume folder too in this case.

Thanks for the help!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Okay got it no worries. At least now I know that there shouldn't be anything wrong with my setup process, I'll just delete the Kasume folder too in this case.

Thanks for the help!
you can keep it. It's for a preset the initial uploader made. Your choice.