What's new

Memorial Lounge (OOC Thread)

Re: Memorial Lounge (OOC Thread)

Naw, stick with two Jessica, guys. It happens sometimes, which when you think about it is so Xcom.

It's why I used surnames in the map guide.

I did a double take when I noticed and went "...really? Goddamnit." :p

Alrighty then! XD

Apologies for the delay, I'm currently writing a large political freeform for a convention in 2 weeks which is taking priority for my writing time and motivation. Things will likely be a bit slower until I've finished it.

If the cut is made first we can run through this turn? Perhaps uncharacteristically Katie will do so if given the chance to be in a good position to cover next turn.

Yeah, it's an action that doesn't end turn.

I figure Zimmerman and Chambers are gonna aim to be last through, so I'm just waiting for everyone else to keep going, hehe.

Hey guys, remember when we all said we were fast posters ;)

It's amusing, because every so often I have a busy day and forget to check. I realize, thinking everyone is gonna be pissed, only to realize I'm sill waiting. To hell with it, just gonna do my turn out of 'order', heh.

Since Friday my life has been pretty hectic and not exactly been in the right mind to post I do apologise.

I don't exactly mean to be dream-crusher here, but I imagine we can't have two people standing on the same spot (AF8)

I just wanted to cuddle... XD

Eh, move one of us down two then. I'm already at my maximum distance for a sprint, so I can't really go any further in.

I was a few off maximum for sprint but changed it to be on the otherside of the hole instead... :)

Back