What's new

Multiplayer #2 (Sayuri, Hellen, Lycoris)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The three girls waited somewhat nervously in the waiting room at Chamber Corp, staring at the walls while eying each other when they perceived the others wouldn't notice. It was a bit awkward. All three women knew something about the game they were to take part in. One of them, Sayuri, had just had her first single player session some days ago.

The game's multiplayer beta had just opened and they had all been given the opportunity to playtest it together.

The doorway to the play area opened and three people walked through, two women and a man. The man spoke to them in a cheery voice.

"Good morning ladies, thank you for being on time today, we really appreciate it. I'm Max, the head AI programmer, and this is Alice and Beth. The three of us will be supervising your gameplay, but we will only be monitoring technical data, we will not actually be observing what goes on, so no need to worry about privacy issues. If the three of you haven't yet introduced yourselves, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to do so in the game, so... shall we?"

The group followed Max to a specially made room that housed four EGG chamber side by side, and then they were indicated to sit in the first three.

"The program will start as soon as you're all settled. It won't be but a moment. Have fun and please let us know your feedback when you're done."

The doors to the EGG chambers close behind the girls once they are seated and the screen blinks to life while all other light is dulled.

Welcome PLAYERS to the EGG v2.2 Multiplayer Beta!

Discussion between players when selecting settings is allowed, please be aware that the settings must be approved by all players and will apply to everyone. There are some new categories to choose from.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

After the three of them had agreed and filled out the settings, they were prompted to choose a difficulty setting:

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Finally they were led to a screen of Game World options

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Fantasy:
- Orc Fortress Infiltration
- Necropolis Treasure Hunt
- Jungle Temple
______? (Other)

Modern (Magical Girl)
- Corrupt High School Cult
- Demon Hunters
- City of Sin
______? (Other)

Futuristic
- Post Apocalyptic
- Alien Mothership
- Unknown Dimension
______? (Other)

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Multiplayer #2 (Sayuri, Hellen, Lycoris)

Lycoris had been looking forward to getting to try this system out, so finding herself finally sat inside an EGG was all pretty exciting. She was less keen on having others to play with, but signing up to all the betas she could had gotten her this far, so it probably wouldn't be all that bad. Heck might even be more entertaining to have some competition.

Following the information she didn't really know what the others were in here for so she figured she'd start putting in her input and if people wanted to change it then they could talk up.

Humans: Y 3
Male/Female: Y 4
Female/Female: Y 3
Pregnancy: Y 2
Birthing: Y 2
Non Consent Sex: Y 3
BDSM: Y 2
Slavery: Y 2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 4
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y 5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 3
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Rough
Whenever the option rolls around she'll be happy with Normal or Hard difficulty and will lean towards a modern setting, though she isn't too fussed.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hellen look the others girls with a serious look, one of them was from the same school and she have saw the other in another place, maybe she should have choice a solo game.

"Hi, nice to meet both of you,"She calm her nerves after the introduction of Max and go inside the machine.
Lycolis choices were a little wrong for her,"Interesting choices, maybe these things will only affect the npcs or events in the game, these are my choices then, we must combine them?". Said Hellen even when she have heard some rumors of how real was the game...

Humans: Y 2
Male/Female: Y 4
Female/Female: Y 3
Pregnancy: Y 3
Birthing: Y 3
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 2
Slavery: Y 1
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y 5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 4
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): 3

"maybe will be more interesting if we take hard mode and how about if we fuse both ideas a Corrupt High School Cult than send people to a Unknown Dimension" Said Hellen with a cheerfull and inocent voice

(out the game: just joking, Sayuri will have the last word Devilgirl : )

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The door to the chamber opens once more, as Beth shows Mutsumi into the room and points her toward the final empty "Egg"

Mutsumi raises an eyebrow... Wondering if this was supposed to be some kind of VR game or some ploy by some shady and well funded kidnapping group...

Walking over to the large ovular contraption she breifly gives it the once over before deciding to uneasily sit in it...

Sliding up around her the container sealed her into its pod, only lit by a sungular console

Looking down at the small console she saw it awaited her input before starting up... Something...

Along with some sort of, Chatbox...

The Questionare was short but strange

Humans: Y/N Y2
Male/Female: Y/N Y1
Female/Female: Y/N Y3
Pregnancy: Y/N Y4
Birthing: Y/N Y3
Non Consent Sex: Y/N Y5
BDSM: Y/N Y4
Slavery: Y/N Y2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N Y5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y/N Y3
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y/N Y4
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): She can handle blood... Vore lite even... But Guro is... Just odd...

The Overly sexual nature of the questions doesn't do much to ease her mind about the Kidnapping rings theory... But she put in the information anyway...

"No way out now..."

After sending in this information, a screen poped up compareing it to what she assumed to be the others selective options and settings...

A Difficulty prompt and Environmental Setting arose beckond her fingers call...

Glancing up at the others she weighed her options... If these were indiviual options, then she wouldn't want something TOO difficult to start with... But if it were a vote... It would seem "Normal" and "Modern Times" are the popular vote... And torn between the "Demon Hunter" or "Corupt High School" She giggles shakes her head and taps both of them... Letting the Machine sort it out...

After lifting her fingers the "High School" Option was still lit up...

"Ura... Back to school it is..."

And taps the "Normal" Prompt... Taking a closer look at the Messaging block.

"Has anybody played this before?" She typed, hoping that an answer would sate her unease.

Devilgirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sayuri waits somewhat impatiently as she regards the others with a small glare. It wasn't so much she was upset, just feeling awkward about to play a multi-player game in such a sexual environment. However, the exhibitionist inside her craved it, so she was content to respond with curt small phrases until the beta was ready. She cleared her throat and stood up, "Let's just try not to trip over each other, alright?" She quipped back before becoming equipped in an egg. Her eyes looked over the menu and hmmed at herself. "Well the future setting seemed a little buggy... Let's go with demon hunter." She danced her fingers across the settings as she seemed quite accustomed to it now.

Humans: Y/1
Male/Female: Y/4
Female/Female: Y/4
Pregnancy: N
Birthing: N
Non Consent Sex: Y/5
BDSM: Y/2
Slavery: Y/3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y/5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y/2 (lewd compulsons, not alterations)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Keep my body intact and I can take it, maybe some bulging <3

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Incoming, wall of text!))

The game prints out the merged settings for everyone to look over:

Humans: Y/2
Male/Female: Y/3
Female/Female: Y/3
Pregnancy: Y3 (One Player excluded)
Birthing: Y3 (One Player excluded)
Non Consent Sex: Y/5
BDSM: Y/2
Slavery: Y/2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y/5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y/3
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Very rough.

The game difficulty is kept at normal and the game world is a toss up between demon hunters and corrupt high school, but this doesn't seem to be a problem for the game as both selections are kept highlighted up until the point when the world seems to fade away into a weightless void, and then suddenly the girls fiind themselves all standing on a sidewalk, dressed in identical school uniforms, very much in the anime tradition of pleated skirts, blouses, ties, and knee high socks. The skirts were a light brown, and the ties were red. Each person's avatar seemed to be very identical to their real world selves, save that they seem to be slightly younger, around 18 years in appearance.

On their left was a paved road with almost no traffic to speak of, and on their right was a brick wall, perhaps half again as tall as they were. A gate leading through the wall was just ahead of them, and a sign on a bronzed plaque embedded into the brick wall read: Chesterfield Hall, est. 1904.

A black, iron wrought gate was opened inwards onto the school grounds that lay beyond, and it seemed to be an expansive campus - and quite beautiful as well. This certainly wasn't a government funded school. It looked more like a university. Several large buildings were apparent beyond sprawling patches of green grass criss-crossed with walkways and dotted with large oak and maple trees. There was even a school chapel they could see off to the right. It seemed so ideal.

Then there was a flash, gold and red hues streamed across their vision. A voice, beautiful though pained, cried out and there came hurtling toward them a figure swathed in a golden glow. The figure was feminine, wrapped in flowing white cloth that hid a heavenly shape, adorned with a pair of great swan wings. The woman hit the ground with a shuddering thud, and she bounced and rolled to a stop several yards from where she impacted.

A red comet of motion followed swiftly, landing with a crash on its great taloned feet. Its leathery bat-like wings arched in display of power and its many horned head lifted in demonic exultation before them, its eyes glowing with crimson menace.

The demon gazed at the four of them, and with a grin splayed out his arms and brought them together in a tremendous clap. Beams of pinkish hue shot out from behind the four girls, surrounding them, the demon and the winged woman - an angel to their eyes - in a circle of rising demonic light. The stunned girls found that their bodies were stuck motionless, held by some powerful magic, powerless to do anything but observe.

The demon growled satisfactorily, and a long prehensile tongue flickered out of its half open mouth, past a row of serrated teeth, and licked its own cracked lips as it stared at them.

The angel got to her feet slowly. She seemed injured, and one of her wings seemed to hang limply. In her hand she held a broken sword.

"Still not ready to die, Seraphim?" the demon muttered, and strode towards the angel, grinning. The angel grimaced and brought her arm back to swing the broken blade at the demon, but the infernal beast dashed at her in the blink of an eye, closing the distance between them impossibly fast, catching the angel's arm by the wrist. With his other clawed hand her gripped her clothes and tore them asunder with one forceful rip.

"Long have I dreamed of having a creature such as you at my mercy!" it said and then twisted and wrenched the angel's wrist horrifically, turning it beyond where it would normally go with a snap, and then aimed the blade between the celestial's breasts, still in the grip of the broken angel, leveled at her heart.

"I'm going to take the body of a Guardian and use it like I would a whore of the pits. If you grow weary of my efforts, you can end yourself anytime you wish. But of course, your boss frowns on suicide doesn't he?" The demon leaned heavily on the broken arm, so that the sword point drew blood against the angel's body - the blood was as silvery as it was red. "Even death won't save you, I'll use your body alive or dead, and then when I'm done I will herald in my Lord to this realm personally."

The demons tongue dripped a steaming saliva onto the angel's pained face and then licked her cheeks languidly. The four girls saw the demon's mailed loin cloth tossed aside and its massive male member showed itself to be fully erect as it neared the defeated angel.

Then, suddenly the face of the angel, which had been locked in agony since the demon had broken her wrist, became calm and serene, and her eyes seemed to look upon her enemy with something akin to pity. With only a small gasp, the angel pushed her body upwards, causing the hilt of the broken sword to slam against the demon's chest and cause the blade to pierce her.

"Hhmmm." The demon frowned, "Shame you didn't want to play. But I -"

"SILENCE."

The angel spoke with a power that compelled, even though her heart was pierced. Silver blood appeared miraculously from the palms of her hands and the top of her feet, and a slash appeared at her side that rent and pooled more of her precious blood out onto the earth.

The demon recoiled, his confidence gone and his manner now one of uncertainty.

"Khul Domon, Power of the Fifth Pit, Fallen Cherubim, Betrayer and Demon. By my blood, thou art UNMADE."

With that final word, an emanation of holy fire blazed forth from the angel, and its tongues lashed and lapped over the demon like ocean waves, the skin on the demon crackling and then disintegrating at his outer extremities. The demon clutched at her shoulder with its claws, a look of pure terror on his face, and then in a sudden surge of redoubled energy, a more powerful wave of fire flowed freely from the deep wound in the angel's chest, consuming and incinerating the demon.

As he burned away into nothingness, the spell that held the girls in place faded, and their movement returned. The holy fire extinguished itself, its glory fading along with the strength of the angel who shakingly collapsed onto the earth before them.

"Please, don't be afraid. Come here. I don't have much time left, and there is still much to be done." The voice, though weak, still had a measure of compelling within it, and the girls felt their own legs drawing them near to the dying being.

"Beneath your school is buried an ancient seal. A lock on a gateway to the infernal realm. I am Halomiel, the guardian of that seal. Your school has been corrupted, and a powerful cult has taken root here, trying to open the gateway. They summoned this pit lord to destroy me and help them open the lock. They will now not have him to break the seal, but there are other ways and I..." she shuddered and then her body was still a moment. An aura then began to surround the angel's form, and bits and pieces of the body began to disintegrate slowly and float upwards into the sky.

"My corporeal body has expired. My sacrifice is paid in full. I am returning to the celestial realm, and I shall not be able to return - not in time to help you or to stop the cult. I cannot let this be, for my seal is vulnerable. I shall therefore make one more sacrifice - I shall bequeath a part of my soul to you four. There is a great evil that must be confronted. Fate has brought you to me for this purpose. To become Warriors of Light."

The angel's body held up a glowing hand and pressed it to Lycoris' brow.

"To you I give the Seraphim's Courage. To not balk at even the fear of the Abyss."

Lycoris felt a power suffuse her, impossible to describe. In her mind, a strange and complex rune dominated her conscious thought, and bound in that symbol was the very essence of Courage.

The angel moved its hand to Hellen.

"To you, I give the Seraphim's Justice. To repay sin in kind, no dark heart may escape your reach."

Though she could not know it, the power that infused Hellen was similar, and yet at the same time wholly different than the one Lycoris had received moments before, and she pictured a Rune of Justice in her mind.

To Mutsumi, the angel's hand moved next.

"To you, I give the Seraphim's Purpose. Never to be diverged. What you seek, you shall find."

A third power found its home within the violet haired young woman. The Rune of Purpose crystalized in Mutsumi's thoughts.

Finally the angels hand came to rest on Sayuri.

"To you I give the Seraphim's Truth. As Heaven fights Hell, and the Light the Dark, so shall you cleave Falsehood. You shall be the pillar that weather's the storm."

The Rune of Truth blazed in glory within Sayuri, and then simultaneously the four girls felt a bright light across their visions and together they underwent a transformation. Each of them became their ideal selves - the avatars they desired within the game. Each was dressed in a unique and stylized outfit, not overly armored at all, but sleek, elegant, and appealing in its own fashion. Each of them now held one of four weapons, an axe, a naginata, a bow (with a quiver of golden arrows) and a sword.

"You are now my agents and hold a piece of my soul within you. You are the new Guardians of the Holy Seal. You must rely on each other. This place has been overwhelmed by evil. Rescue who you can from it, but know that many you once knew may now be cursed. There is no more time to explain. Take care and believe in yourselves. Unlock the power within you."

With that, the angelic figure seems to give in to the tide pulling at it, and the body scatters into millions of small bits of glowing dust that disperse and disappear into the wind, leaving the girls standing there in their new outfits, looking at each other and the school in front of them.

It had taken on a much more sinister appearance, and there were dark clouds beginning to hover overhead.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi's message went either unanswered or just forgotten as she looked at the movement on screen... The fourth set of Parameters entered and the Sytstem calculated its average...

"As I thought... It WAS a vote..."

Then a the whole interior of the EGG white washes... Nearly blinding her for a moment before she realises a sense of weightless ness and nearly flails out for fear of falling...

Then almost like a Cafinated Mad Paint God rushed by, the sky seeming to just form above, clouds fluff up within it and even buildings stretch up from the white void... All of this takes place in a brief split second... All of it, simply breathtaking...

Feeling ground beneath her Mutsumi glances down...

"A School Uniform? But... I'm a Teacher!"

She also seemed to be just slightly shorter...

Mutsumi looks to the large building that evidently was to be the school establishment that this uniform belonged to... Looking over the rather ominous looking building in bewilderment... Signs of age line the aged brick as some were even cracked... A bronze plaque dating the establishment to over a hundred years!

Walking through the heavy Iron gates flooded her nose woth the smell of freshly cut grass...

(They even put scent into this?)

Mutsumi ponders the budget of such a game... But her thoughts her cut short, as a shrill cry and a sudden flash of crimson called her attention above. A figure fell from the previously serene sky... Or Roof... More likely...

"URA~! What was that!"

Mutsumi leaped back as the form slammed into the ground in shock, not expecting such a sudden action while examining the surroundings... And after noticeing the actuall form of just "what" fell.

(Oh my God is right... It looks like an, Angel? Has the Games Story Program started already? This quick?)

Her answer came soon after the Angel stopped her tumbling fall, as what Mutsumi took to be an impressive looking Demon fluttered down to continue it's fight...

As the Demon grins and claps his hands Mutsumi can't help but think it a bit wierd, untill a strange pink light locked her movements inplace... It made sense... Being an intro movie... Or something... But not being able to move was still unsettling...

The angel huffs her way to standing, obviously injured from the heated unseen battle... Broken sword in hand and magnificent figure showing even beneath her robes... Mutsumi's mind begins to wander about the flawless body frame design of the angel, AND the demon for that matter. Before noticing the demon had the angel position over his now exposed member...

"Wha?... He?... He's gonna?... In the "Intro"? Ura! What kinda game is this?"

The Angel even brings this flood of thought to a close with its powerfull statement... And with a mix of horror watches as the angel impales herself on her own blade... Then a curiousness at the silver colour of her blood, and astonishment as the very blood erupted into flame, immoliating the demon, before he could split her on his core...

As the demon dissapears, and the angel collapses Mutsumi didn't need to be told to come running to her side... Already enthralled by the realisim of the experience, she wondered if there was anything she could do to help...

As the Holy Beauty begins to fragment beore her eyes Mutsumi can't help but feel sorry for her... (Wait... Shes just a code... A WELL scripted code... But code nonetheless... But... She seems so lifelike... I can even smell her hair... I can't place it... Exactly... But it's nice...)

She listens to the Angels final words and even allows herself to feel bad at it's passing... As a person in the medical field it was her job not to let that happen...

Mutsumi ponders over this "Gift" from the angel... "I'll find... What I'll seek...?"
(Hmph... Sounds like some sorta Zen Riddle... Fortune Cookie stuffs... The arrows are pretty cool though... Wonder how I get more after I run out?)

Mutsumi draws the bow, wondering about how much her skills have deteriorated over the years scince high school Archery club... And lets the Bow spring back with a sharp *twanng*

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lycoris had been pretty pre-occupied by watching the results of the vote. Well that and she wanted to get into the game quicker so she decided to hold off on talking since she felt no need to complain with the choices. Looked like it was going to be fun at least.

After the transition into the game, Lyco' spends a little time admiring the scenery before looking down over her uniform. They really did go all out with this thing it seemed.

"Great, I'm even smaller again..." She muttered to herself, briefly lamenting that the game had decided she needed to be shorter again.

There wasn't much time to dwell on it as the angelic figure fell into view. With the demon quickly following, Lyco shifted forward just a little, trying to spot something that would work as a weapon if needed. The demon's magic had other plans though, as she soon found herself unable to move, only able to watch the scene unfolding.

Seeing how this was playing out she was quite sure they were going to be forced to watch the demon have his way with the angel, so she found herself wincing as the angel instead impaled herself with the broken sword. Ouch.

It seemed to deal the demon all the same and as Lycoris felt herself able to move again she moved over to the dying angel. She wasn't entirely sure why, but given the demon, it was pretty obvious which was the good side in this game.

She shivers a little when the angel reaches out to her, enthralled by her words and then the rune which appears in her head. This was all a bit strange, or at least very well designed, but she stayed silent as she watched the angel disintegrated before them.

Top marks for story, I mean considering what this game is... oh, that's a little more like it. Lycoris had moved from examining the large axe in her grip to her clothing, very quickly noticing she had been upgraded in the chest department. Not substantially but enough to stand out compared to her normal slim frame. She had gained a few inches in height too, standing just a little taller than she did outside the EGG.

"Not like I needed more courage, but sure. I guess we barge in and kick some ass now?" Deciding that staring at herself any longer wasn't a good idea, Lycoris tested the weight of the axe in her hands, wanting to get a good feel for the weapon.

"I hope I don't have to start shouting nonsense before I hit things."

Devilgirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sayuri's body tensed as the EGG's surroundings gave way, giving her a little bit of motion sickness. She clenched her eyes shut before opening them to find the setting surrounding her. "Great, I'm in some Otaku's fantasy wor-" Her quick reflexes sends her sliding backward from the meteoric impact upon the ground. "Did you all see that?!" She cried out, looking for a weapon immediately at her side. Finding none but the hem of her skirt, her eyes instantly looked panicked, and even more so when the large demon revealed itself. Frozen in place, she looks at it helplessly...

Only to find her and the rest of the players even more helpless; locked within the confines of the demonic magic. She watches the scene unfold, letting her heartbeat come back down. "Man, they really upgraded this..." She whispered to the others. "...Anyone have any popcorn?" She asks rather obtusely as the scene unfolded. Watching the drama unfold, she was even surprised by the depth and seriousness of the scene.

Upon being released, she allows her avatar to saunter closer to the angel, and watch as each get their power in turn, only to be marked with...

"I get the lamest power?!" she cries out as she's touched, furrowing her brows, shifting in her stance. "What kind of power is that?!"

She raises her fist defiantly, only to find a slender, translucent sword in her clutches. Out of the hilt, a pointed growth of crystals cross at the base with a clear crystal ball in the pommel. She relaxes, and looks down on her person.

After the fading light, she finds herself wrapped in elegant thin crystal armor that blurs out her skin, but reveals the shape. What would be a heavy pair of large crystals curve over her shoulders, pointing opposite ways while her top is secured by a solid crystal bodice, revealing her navel. Below that, a clear chain rested on her hips, holding a string of crystals that rang gently as she moved, creating a skirt that revealed a blurred image of her lower region. Hanging between her legs was a long strip of cloth that appeared to be a flexible mirror, but moved like the softest silk. Clinging to her feet were a pair of thicker crystal boots with wicked pointed growths at the tip.

She only had one reaction.

"Whoa..."

She gazed at everyone else's outfits, and found that her sword locked securely to her hip-chain. "Atleast they gave me some decency..."

"So... How do you turn this off?" She looked at the others for an answer. "Because I'm pretty sure we don't go to class in this... and do we even go to class? Is it a weekend?"

Sayuri definitely seemed more excited by this adventure.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Hellen sigh... a little upset after saw how the last girl decided to turn off some options even when they are testers "oh well, maybe that make a bug" then the world start to being created in front of her eyes "wow, this game is like the real world" Hellen said as the game completed to loading all the stuff. Her body had the same age, the uniform was different and for her it was like she was transferred to a school of Japan, the only little changes was her hair size a little more large and a extra size of her breasts..."yes change only the breasts, why they dont instead change my colour eyes?"

Then the introduction scenne happen, "wow nice grafics, they really put effort to do this" she think as she heard the commentary of the other girl "yes its a shame i also want some popcorns to enjoy more this"

When the fight ended she went with all the girl were the wounded angel was, "Nice power. I will bring justice to the world with my ham... lance of justice" she through looking her armor and changed body, it looks like her clothes were not the only thing than changed, her body was a little more mature of a sexy slim athetic warrior with a platinium nagigata with blue clystals and a cool sacred style. (OOC: pic, but with a lance)

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A helpful pop up screen appeared in the game world's suddenly blurred and broken immersion.

Welcome PLAYERS, to the new and improved EGG Chamber Multiplayer Experience! You have collectively selected a MODERN setting with a MAGICAL GIRL motif.

MAGICAL GIRL play works somewhat differently to FANTASY settings - in that your outfits and weapons are always available to you if you have the energy and freedom of space to perform a transformation. You may freely shift from your BATTLE MODE to your normal, unarmed outfits, but to to enter into your BATTLE MODE you must 1) Concentrate on the symbol provided to you within the story, 2) Have a clear radius of about 3 feet around you (meaning you cannot be grappled) (NOTE: You open yourself to attack from nearby enemies, and a hit will interrupt your transformation!) and 3) You must have at least 2 Fatigue Points and no more than 3 Arousal Points to transform - so do so before a fight or sexual encounter begins just to be safe.

When in BATTLE MODE, enemies will be more likely to attack you, and you will lose the ability to solve a problem covertly. Additionally, in most MAGICAL GIRL settings, enemies possessing certain powers will be able to sense your presence. Moving about in normal outfits will negate this recognition. You are however weaker in your normal outfits gaining -2 max FP, and losing combat bonuses - though you are more likely to learn specialist skills while in normal mode.

Enjoy your experience! You may look up the help menu at any time to answer your questions.
------------------------

The game message broke off and the girls were left to admire their new outfits and powers. The game reminded each of them of what their symbol (runes) looked like so that they would be able to transform back and forth between schoolgirl personas and their heroine forms.

A roll of thunder split the silence of the otherwise mute battle scene, where little evidence save for the small crater of impact remained. The angelic aura and demonic ashes had faded from view.

Looking around, it appeared that there were three main buildings on campus, each three stories tall and connected by a sky bridge on the second story. The closest of these had a main doorway directly down the main walkway that they stood upon, and it seemed from the layout that there were many classrooms in this building, judging by the windows. There was also a school chapel tucked into a corner of the grounds, and there also appeared to be sports fields beyond the academic buildings, along with a gym on the far side of campus.

Small raindrops began to splatter on their new outfits. The sky continued to darken.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so maybe brute force isn't the best choice. Oh well. Lyco decided to shift herself back to schoolgirl outfit. It certainly felt a lot more flimsy than her magical girl costume, but that might just be because she lacked her axe like this. It couldn't much be helped, though she couldn't even pocket anything wearing a skirt.

"So it looks like storming in might not be the best idea. Personally I'd say we see what's going on at the chapel first, quietly. I figure it's either a safe spot or where the seal is." The albino girl casts her eyes around the grounds with a bit of a smile. Well this would certainly be interesting, she had to wonder how much of the façade of a high school would be present. As much as she'd love to run in and cleave the first thing she saw, there was no guarantee she'd get very far. It wouldn't be fun to end up in whatever magic that demon had used again. She takes a couple steps forward before turning around to face the group with a cocky grin.

"Of course if anyone else has a better idea I'm game. Might as well take a vote eh?" She wasn't in the mood to appoint herself leader, if anyone wanted to she'd give them a shot probably. She doubted this would be in any way possible to solo, so she hoped the others wouldn't slow her down.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi glances at the out of place hologram...

Glancing through it's information...

And frowns at the pros and cons of the "Combat Form"

"So no sneaking around wearing these it seems..."

Mutsumi looks concerned as Lycoris returns to her normal outfit so soon and thinks that it would be bad if there was an ambush and everyone wasn't prepared for it...

Though with a sigh, she does join her in the more exposed Normal form, Hopefully the disguise will allow them to blend in with... Whatever is in the school...

"The chapel? I don't know... Chances are it's where the seal might be... Consecreated ground and all... So... The baddies I would suspect would probably be third tier as they try to hunt down the seal...

And anyway... If we were to just... Show up at school, regardless of the day it is... Wouldn't it be wiser to go through the main entrance? Even if it risks an ambush? It does in theory ensure our disguise... If it really IS an effective disguise..."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"So, if we fight any demon in the normal mode we will be easily defeated, sound like we have a minor chance to being raped in battle mode." she think when she read the screen.

Then one of the girls return to the normal mode and talk about go to the chapel, after a moment other girl start to discuss with the first, trying to change the place to the entrance.

Sigh... I choice the entrance too, but i doubt than we call the attention. Thanks to this rain we have a excuse, lets say than we try to cover us of the rain in the chapel or school, its the same. Also its boring to just turn off the power, make a cool pose, at least.

She make some circle moves with her naginata and ended with the naginata in her other hand, her free hand close her face making the classic two finger ninja sign of transformation. a moment later a crack appear were the pole arm passed. 'O.O

Devilgirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sayuri watches as the sky darkens. Her eyes focus on the nothingness of her mind as it's filled with the symbol of truth. Her armor and sword shatter away into bits of light before revealing her normal school attire once more. "No way, lets get to the dorms, we need to come up with a game plan before we start bouncing around. This isn't an adventure story, it's a detective one... even if we're battling demons. A student or faculty has to be raising the cult, so we need to start finding out who..."

She looks around... why is she suddenly being the voice of reason?

"I was never really one for role play..." She mumbles a little.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So, front door it is then? I suppose that'll let us know if we should bother acting like students or not." Lyco' added, placing a hand on her waist as she looked over the others. Reaching an agreement was going swimmingly, honestly she felt like she should have just suggested going in and breaking skulls.

"Heck I'm good with whatever, if we're going to be all sneaky about this though I wouldn't think going to the most populated areas would be a good first step. Unless the game wrote us into actually staying at the school I'd imagine we'd stick out like a group of sore thumbs no?" Well she would anyway, chances are someone would notice the group of weird clueless students, especially anything that could track their power.

"Can we all at least agree on going in before we get soaked?" Standing in the rain wasn't exactly top of her list of things to be doing in this game after all.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mutsumi pursed her lips,

(This isn't really going anywhere... This rain is beginning to get annoying... And nobody's making any moves... Fine... I guess... It's up to me then...)

Mutsumi runs up to the door and with a deep breath, Swings it open... Hating the fact that shes the first one clearing the threshold...

Devilgirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sayuri just looks on as her words fall on deaf ears. "I have a feeling this will be a short game." She tenses up and follows the bold girl to escape the oncoming storm.

What better place to look up a demonic cult than a holy sanctuary? Of course it makes sense.

She didn't care either way, she would solve this mystery or try out her new weaponry, both outcomes sounding good.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After return to her normal outfit. Hellen take her time to feel the rain as she look how the others continued discussing where to go, but at least they had started to move "I cant believe it, they are taking too serious this game. Its feels really real, i wonder if i will get sick. i hope not" she thinks as she folowed then hey wait me, she reach the door with her clothes more soaket than the others and her bra start to be visible, after noticied she used her hands to try to cover her a little.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since everyone seemed pretty intent to get dry, Lyco followed along to the buildings entrance. She didn't run though, she simply walked at a brisk pace. She was quite enjoying feeling the rain, pretty surprised that it felt so like rain despite being virtual. Anyway it wasn't like the white haired girl was ever not the creepy one in these sorts of settings so no reason to break the trend she guessed.