What's new

[Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

New event, require 3063 AP to clear (6.38 days). Only 2703 AP (5.63 days) if you just want the girl to UR, and 1543 (3.21 days) if you just want the SSR.

New "story girl" (dropable as N/R/SR+ in silver gacha).

And the most important thing:
View attachment 24227
level cap increased!
Oh wow!! This easy event made easier. But does this mean we won't have level refills for mono's shit hard event? :(

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I doubt you will be max level in one week, except if you refill. I think I will take 2 levels this week, not even 3.

Also, garrisson event. They drop Vidd Mushroom, and you can trade 5 of them for a 25 AP pot twice a day. You can also trade a large amount of them for a piece of equipment.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I doubt you will be max level in one week, except if you refill. I think I will take 2 levels this week, not even 3.

Also, garrisson event. They drop Vidd Mushroom, and you can trade 5 of them for a 25 AP pot twice a day. You can also trade a large amount of them for a piece of equipment.

Don't know if the mushroom budge [sic] is worth it too much, its 120 def 90 move for 50/50 (no cap up) I think.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, the hilariously misspelled Mushroom Badge is pretty bad. But its also basically free as you'd do the garrisoning anyway. So, meh. :rolleyes:

---------------

Nicely on course for UR Elina with just natural stamina regen. Banking AP for the next event while hoping that too won't be too hard. :D

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw Charlotte in Gacha like a week or 2 ago. I thought I would never pull her.

Did my premium free ticket summon today. Pulled Charlotte. Now this is kind of luck I like.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New event today, an equipment farm for a staff (551 ATT 107SPD at lvl 65, no cap up), that's a pretty impressive piece of kit.

Rawr, this event is obviously specifically trolling you:

Tanya

The reason is because we are only going to get ONE single R copy of her as a mission reward. If you want to SSR her, you are going to have to roll the ex. gatcha... well played nutaku, well played...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rawr, this event is obviously specifically trolling you:

Tanya

The reason is because we are only going to get ONE single R copy of her as a mission reward. If you want to SSR her, you are going to have to roll the ex. gatcha... well played nutaku, well played...
How is it trolling exactly? You only need 1 copy of her to serve her purpose. :p

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How is it trolling exactly? You only need 1 copy of her to serve her purpose. :p
I'm not sure which purpose this could be beyond "At least I have her....".

Both the character scenes and battle performance are tied, in the end, to the unit's rarity. The 100% one at the very least requires SSR~ :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still don't have a single girl up to 100%, so talking about that is REALLY far away. :p

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still don't have a single girl up to 100%, so talking about that is REALLY far away. :p
Ah that's fairly easy really, just spam the highest tier medals mission, it is guaranteed 3 x gift boxes.

I have 10 girls at 100% now and I only started farming the medal missions 2 days ago after finishing the event. Granted that I had built up some relationship thru gifts from before... but still I had only been doing 4 girls and none of them were above 70% before I started the medal mission grind.

I did that becos just figured I might want to get the 100% stat bonuses before the next event, I heard that the G tier map is difficult.

This next event is pretty important for gearing, both the random box roll and the random drops from missions contain very powerful gear.

The boxes (cost 7 dragon hearts ea) drop a UR staff (551att, 107spd @ lvl65 no capup) but you need to RNG with about 30 other trash items so not sure about the drop chance.

The mission random drops an amulet (shotdown amulet: 225att 62spd @ lvl35 no capup), and we know mission drop RNG rates are the shits.

So likely going to have to max efficiency AP manage to get a good number of these gears.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know where to farm them and all, but I usually just don't have the AP to since I've been saving every ap pot so far.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I know where to farm them and all, but I usually just don't have the AP to since I've been saving every ap pot so far.
Ahh I suppose you are preparing for the christmas event? :)

That one is totally insane if RNGoddess hates your guts (23000AP over 14 days :eek:)

Even if you manage average RNG its still 9200AP needed (2480AP more than nat regen over 14 days)

But I can see you coughing blood to complete it if necessary.

because reasons:
Christmas Eins

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh I suppose you are preparing for the christmas event? :)

That one is totally insane if RNGoddess hates your guts (23000AP over 14 days :eek:)

Even if you manage average RNG its still 9200AP needed (2480AP more than nat regen over 14 days)

But I can see you coughing blood to complete it if necessary.

because reasons:
Christmas Eins
I've only got about 6500 ap worth of pots saved so far. :(

Partially because I had to use some to finish the 1st event because of my internet being out for about 4 days.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've only got about 6500 ap worth of pots saved so far. :(

Partially because I had to use some to finish the 1st event because of my internet being out for about 4 days.
Better than me, I only have half of your pot count, because of impulsive behaviour :p

I plan to smoke the lot for Mono's event and then rebuild my stash for christmas... not sure if I'll have enough time though

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

These rank up tickets seem pretty tempting. Anyone played on DMM can say if they're worth it or not?

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While I haven't played on DMM I can say they're worth it. :D

They let you rank up any R unit, so if you get unlucky on the platinum draw and only get an R you can turn it into a SR. Else a R-rank that you only have one if isn't very useful by itself.

Reputation score

haven't played this game in like two days really thinking about dropping it.

This is all that Ive gained thus far plus a whole bunch of other uniques but I'm just not really feeling this game, it lacks a pvp mode.

it also doesn't help that I have no idea wtf I'm even doing besides sally and garrisoning.

maybe I just need a little advice, I got 2 million silver what should I be going for?

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Main advice: drop the habit of using the red text (and especially red and huge font size). It's an eye-cancer.
Secondary advice: read a FAQ :D
And you definitely should sink your silver into x11 silver summons. That much should net you a batch of "+"-units, even if story ones, and good number of premium uniqs to raise to UR.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The new even is out, and it's bugged - the rep from the previous event carries over. This makes it impossible to get any of the early rewards from tiers you hit last time.