What's new

SIM Loli [ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 (RJ291561)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
But it's also not really an expansion since none of the old game's stuff is carried over, save your goblin armies if you want.
Since the goblin army is effectively the only thing worth carrying over from the base game, all the more reason it's called a standalone expansion. No one on this forum really cares about anything else besides the goblin armies and the H-scenes, so if the former carry over that's good enough.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game certainly plays like the original + DLCs.

Imo, it feels more like a standalone but it did combine the upgrades/gameplay changes from patches and DLCs such as the Tower and Death Brawl Mechanic.

Last edited:

Az6161

Reputation score
Has anyone managed to get the save data from the pervious game to work properly? I keep getting an error message when I try to load it.

Az6161

Reputation score
something like that?
Yeah, I tried that, and I just get this error message here. I'm not sure if theres some sort of option I need to hit in game somewhere, I tried clicking around to see if it triggered it, or if I just need to play the game a bit and maybe it asks me later? I was able to capture a few of the characters and nothing changed. Can't load the save from the previous game and starting a new game doesn't seem to give me the option to bring my army from the previous game over.

Attachments

AppleKing

Reputation score
I got my saves to work by doing the following:
1. Open original Goblin Burrow and go under File (F) and register your game (R)
2. Copy data files from save (Such as data0.kdt, data1.kdt, etc.) Don't copy .ksd files or .kep file
3. Open Goblin Burrow Ill Bourne to create save data folder
4. On Goblin Burrow Ill Bourne go to File (F) and register game (R)
5. Paste save files from original Goblin Burrow inside the save data folder in Ill Bourne
6. Hit start game on Ill Bourne and it should present the option of if you want to select a Goblin Burrow save (Second option)

I don't know if these steps are mandatory or can be skipped, but this is what I did when I was messing around and the game worked.

go.jpg

Last edited:

Az6161

Reputation score
I got my saves to work by doing the following:
1. Open original Goblin Burrow and go under File (F) and register your game (R)
2. Copy data files from save (Such as data0.kdt, data1.kdt, etc.) Don't copy .ksd files or .kep file
3. Open Goblin Burrow Ill Bourne to create save data folder
4. On Goblin Burrow Ill Bourne go to File (F) and register game (R)
5. Paste save files from original Goblin Burrow inside the save data folder in Ill Bourne
6. Hit start game on Ill Bourne and it should present the option of if you want to select a Goblin Burrow save (Second option)

I don't know if these steps are mandatory or can be skipped, but this is what I did when I was messing around and the game worked.
That did it. Cheers mate, saved me a lot of time.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so... the ill borne cant be merge with main game?
Only able to transfer old save to new one. so technically not a patch or expansion but just a new stand alone game with save transfer right?

Mick2000

Reputation score
so... the ill borne cant be merge with main game?
Only able to transfer old save to new one. so technically not a patch or expansion but just a new stand alone game with save transfer right?
well someone did mention the Ill Borne is "Stand Alone Expansion", i don't know if that isn't clear enough for you.
tho i would say the price being 7k kinda too much? sure from the trailer it seems to be as big as the main game + all the DLC combine, or maybe even bigger.

Arakokra

Reputation score
tho i would say the price being 7k kinda too much? sure from the trailer it seems to be as big as the main game + all the DLC combine, or maybe even bigger.
Don't forget, 7.7k is the DISCOUNTED price. Once the sale is over, it's 11k yen. Almost 110 in freedom bucks.
At least its better than the never ending, never releasing seven years in patreon devs I guess lol

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To anyone who already played/tested I'll Borne, do the heroines have any voices besides moaning and such? On my game the only talking voice is the narrator.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To anyone who already played/tested I'll Borne, do the heroines have any voices besides moaning and such? On my game the only talking voice is the narrator.
Wait for the game to be updated. The previous game had all of the sex scene dialogue voiced after a few patch runs.

Reputation score
The game is certainly expensive, but you have to keep in mind the game has approximately DOUBLE the number of girls as the original + all DLCs. I'm not confident the price tag is smart as a marketing move, but they certainly put the content in to support it.

Mick2000

Reputation score
The game is certainly expensive, but you have to keep in mind the game has approximately DOUBLE the number of girls as the original + all DLCs. I'm not confident the price tag is smart as a marketing move, but they certainly put the content in to support it.
double the content huh, guess that justified the price then.

glaui79

Reputation score
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with a game I bought from DLsite. Goblins Burrow Complete Edition

After the purchase I downloaded the 4th files and unpacked them with the exe.

After that a new folder was created and when I clicked on the start exe I got an error message.

What is strange is that the data is in an XP3 file in the folder without being extracted. I also find no contact with Dlsite that I can write to the support. Maybe someone can give me tips on how to get my game to run. I'm using Windows 10 Pro and I've already set the regional settings to Japanese but to no avail.

Attachments

Medieval554

Reputation score
I bought Goblin Burrow from dlsite a few days ago, and I just can't get it to run. I've tried everything I can think of. Restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling, turning off my antivirus and firewalls, changing my display language to Japanese. Every time I try to run it, I get the following error message: Screenshot (75).png
RJ404101

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I bought Goblin Burrow from dlsite a few days ago, and I just can't get it to run. I've tried everything I can think of. Restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling, turning off my antivirus and firewalls, changing my display language to Japanese. Every time I try to run it, I get the following error message:View attachment 47354
RJ404101
Rename folders to not have Japanese characters.