Sniper

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sniper

"Hey... Mr. Sniper... Thanks for shooting those two monsters back there... you saved my friend..."
The man looked at Emily with a raised eyebrow, "It's David."

"what do the monsters do to males?"
Without it bothering him much, he said, "They kill them."

David waited for Iris to finish.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing that David here was waiting on her Iris just went out and said it. Iris asked him-
" So you are coming with us right? "

Iris was going to need a nap after all of this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David crossed his arms, heaving a sigh, "You don't understand, I used to be in cahoots with your Director. I left after... Some things happened. I don't think either of us wants to see each other."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris could see how this man woulf have trouble going back. However Iris was sure he and the Director could work things out with one another for the sake of stopping that evil woman and keeping the inn safe. Iris began to speak. Iris said-
" Due to the current conditions of things I'm sure she could work things out with you."

Iris wondered if this man knew Shiva. Iris figured it was worth asking. Iris then continued to speak and said-

"By the way David... Did you know a woman named Shiva? "

Iris hoped this guy wasn't as close to Shiva as the Director was.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena shrugs, as she looks at the man

"Fair enough, a lover's quarrel isn't something I'm interested in anyway. Do you want us to keep your identity a secret? Also... got some welding equipment that I could borrow?"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Still on the ground Emily lifted herself up a bit. Her legs were still in the same position though. She was curious what happened between the two. She managed to speak up in a shaky voice with her tears still going down her face.

"What... happened..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David nods at Iris, "Yeah, she always used to check up on me after I held up at this mall, but I haven't seen her all day, which is strange."

As Emily straitens herself and asks her question, David looked away from her, "I turned against her after I saw her true colors, that's all you need to know."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

' Damn it...' Iris thought to herself. This man was close to Shiva. Iris was going to have to tell him what happened. Now may of not been a great time but... Iris didn't really care. This man had the right to know. Iris looked away to the ground and she started to talk.
" David... Something happened to Shiva..."

Iris couldn't keep talking. It was really hard to tell someone that their friend was dead. Thinking about friends Iris looked over to Emily for a moment. Iris felt bad that she had not said anything to Emily yet. As soon as the both of them got to the inn Iris planned to talk with her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A note of concern crosses David's face, "Something? What could possibly take Shiva down?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris had once thought that Shiva was invincible. After seeing that white dressed woman she knew that wasn't true. Iris, while still looking away, replied to David, saying-
" A goddess. "

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looks around and shrugs, realizing that no one was even paying attention to her, she waves absentmindedly at the other two and the sniper,

"If you need me, I'll be looting the mall then heading back"

(RJ, please stop ignoring my actions, I need welding equipment for a legit purpose)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily looked down again. Her eyes went to the ground. Her anger and arrogance were drained. She could no longer hide behind it. She couldn't even have Iris as comfort anymore. She began to cry even more this time remembering how she had killed all those women. She didn't care as much about Shiva. Shiva knew the risks of going into that mission but having Iris talk about it just made her depression worst.

"And.... us..."
She added to Iris' words.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was about to stop Selena but forgot about the girl when Emily began crying again. Hpw upset Emily had been was tearing Iris apart on the inside, Iris had just been trying to compress her feeling until she got back to the inn with Emily.

Iris couldn't take it any more. Emily had broken down and was crying and crying. Iris was trying to wait to go to the inn for this but couldn't wait anymore. Iris walked over to Emily and got to her level. It felt a bit awkward but Iris wrapped the girl in a hug and held her close to her. Emily was Iris's only friend. WIthout her Iris would be alone and... Iris didn't want to be alone. She wanted Emily as her friend. Iris quietly said-
" Emily... "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I'm not ignoring you, David just isn't taking Selena seriously. Jesse has all of the equipment needed to repair guns, which she'll be more than willing to let Selena use.)

David's head lowered at Iris's mention of a goddess, as he whispers out loud, "No wonder she sent for me... I should have known better..."

(Also, trap check :p)

Selena walked for only a couple seconds along the mall, before another trap went off. A loud bang was heard, as Selena collapsed to the ground.

(Selena is under the effect of shock)

David walked over to Selena calmly, as he picked her up from where she fell, and cradled her in his arms.

As David turned to walk to Selena, Iris and Emily saw a massive sniper rifle on his back. The caliber bullets it uses must be huge.

"I suppose I am coming with you," he said with a defeated tone of voice, "And it's a shame I don't have any tools for your friend here." he gestured with Selena's unconscious body.

David approached Iris and Emily, "Shall we?" he asked.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily sat there. She was grateful Iris had come to comfort her. Without her arrogance and anger it seemed like it was far easier for her depression to take hold. She had left behind her only friend Iris as well. Everything she thought about just made it worst.

"I'm so sorry Iris... thank you..."
The physical contact didn't embarrass her anymore. She managed to stop crying, and she stood up. She wiped off her face and also said.

"... can we never tell anyone I was crying like a newborn baby...?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris stood up next to Emily. The mission was just about over and Iris had managed not to screw things up. Iris had considered going to speak with the director after this mission but decided to do something else. She was going to sleep for a while. Iris was going to need a lot of sleep before trying another mission. felt embarrised thinking about it but she wanted to go with Emily. Iris didn't want to be alone.

Looking at Emily and David Iris said-
" Don't worry Emily, this will stay between us. Lets get out of here David. "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iris, Emily and David with Selena in his arms walked out of the hospital.

David mentioned to no one in particular, "I thought I was going to spend my last days in that mall..."

As they continued on the path they took to get to the mall, Iris and Emily heard David give a start, "Oh, it looks like your friend is waking up." he said as Selena starts to move in his arms.

(Selena has recovered)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lets out a groan as she wakes up

"You... little fuckers... better not have taken anything from me..." She rubs her temples as she shakily stands.