Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A new succubus game.
If anyone... you know... ;)
(...could share with this succubus lover) :eek:

RJ177826

* Prologue

Succubi thrived by kidnapping human men for their semen.
In an aggressive counteroffense, the men sicced a monster on their succubus village.
It worked. The village was devastated, and the succubi were enslaved.

Only the succubus princess managed to escape.

* Game

This is "your" sexy quest to rescue her fellow succubi from the humans.

You control the demonic princess, feeding her endless cum thirst,
in a series of merciless reverse-r*pes using all her talents.

But she is still vulnerable. She can be reverse-reverse-r*ped if she loses.

Orgies, breast sex, woman on top, aggressive footjobs,
monster and tentacle assaults, and more!

Attachments

• RJ177826_img_smp1.jpg
    RJ177826_img_smp1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 37
  • RJ177826_img_smp2.jpg
    RJ177826_img_smp2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 40
  • RJ177826_img_smp3.jpg
    RJ177826_img_smp3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: サキュバスの姫

shitty generic rpg and you play as the succubus
hard pass

What if you were a succubus with gap moe, like they were embarrassed about the things they had to do as a succubus?

I like the art, so I'm on board...

I think the game would've been something more if it wasn't an rpg game. Lately there hasn't been many side-scrolling games. Heck it could be a fighting game with the succubus as the main character. Sorry for the rant, but getting a little tired of the sea of h-rpgs lately. This is my personal opinion not trying to boo the creator. The art work is nice though. :)

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind it for the art at least.

I think the game would've been something more if it wasn't an rpg game. Lately there hasn't been many side-scrolling games. Heck it could be a fighting game with the succubus as the main character. Sorry for the rant, but getting a little tired of the sea of h-rpgs lately. This is my personal opinion not trying to boo the creator. The art work is nice though. :)

Then you are on wrong forum mate, this one manly focus on rpg maker games, anime-sharing is full of h-novels and sidescrolers, right now you sound like some one who has come to beer degustation, and start to complain about how he is tired of drinking beer - where is vodka
p.s. well you can always change the way this forum are by adding games you like.

it's on sukebei

anon though, so not quite as trustworthy as the usual sources.

This game is pretty trash, not gonna lie. It's a shame because the art is so good.

Good art, bad game.

It's kind of a shame too. The artstyle reminds me of Shitto Mask's which I am very fond of.

Then you are on wrong forum mate, this one manly focus on rpg maker games, anime-sharing is full of h-novels and sidescrolers, right now you sound like some one who has come to beer degustation, and start to complain about how he is tired of drinking beer - where is vodka
p.s. well you can always change the way this forum are by adding games you like.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I feel i should point out LineMarvel's games were all sidescrollers :p
Also i feel the reason side scrollers are less frequent is more to do with how much easier and quicker they are to create with all the assets freely available with rpg maker
edit: as for the game, the art does look interesting, i'll be sure to give it a try

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I feel i should point out LineMarvel's games were all sidescrollers :p
Also i feel the reason side scrollers are less frequent is more to do with how much easier and quicker they are to create with all the assets freely available with rpg maker
edit: as for the game, the art does look interesting, i'll be sure to give it a try

it's actually quite simple to make linemarvel gameplay in rpgmaker, it just doesnt make for a very interesting result...

Back