What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Now Thetis has a higher DPS, and doesn't have to sacrifice her defence to do it. Against a 300DF opponent, Thetis can keep up with and eventually surpass the black princess Sybilla.
As the owner for a AW95 Kurisa and CC60 Thetis, I can beg to differ.
Though you are right, Shiro Lily is kinda broken as hell after her affection buff.
Thetis
AW90 2427 668 442 (Skill Lv4 -> x1.775 x1.19 = 1410)
Kurisa
AW99 2565 806 524 (x1.19 == 959)

That's about 451 higher attack during skill activation, a significant amount that Kurisa's AW ability can be ignored. Attack IV wise, 44 sec versus 26 cd, so should be saying Kurisa is stronger while Thetis's skill is on cool down.

Duelist/burst wise, Thetis is better. General use/tank (especially lich tank), Kurisa is better. Considering the fact Thetis is a platinum, that is indeed unbalanced.

Don't forget it takes 5 more platinum cans and black fairies to bring a unit to level 99 compared to platinum level 90. Recently event farming maps gives platinum fairy, making black fairy comparably that much rarer. Hence, Thetis is better than Kurisa in everything except tanking and stability. (Oh, and Kurisa's a better afk)

Minerva has been balanced against the other strong support units: Nanaly, Despia, and Elizabeth (the platinum vampire hunter has the highest physical DPS in the game now).
Petite, you forgot the assassination patch. Minerva is still the most broken unit in game. But yes, Elizabeth, Nanaly catches up after AW. They are significantly better than Minerva against flying/undead enemy respectively. But significantly worse against other enemy with high armor. (Desperia doesn't quite compare in terms of brokenness rating)

Last edited:

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply guys!

btw, when will the emergency quest will end? : v.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do I have to use a vpn to play the all age version? I set my time zone to tokyo and restarted but it still keeps saying its not available in my area

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A VPN isn't necessary, but you can follow the instructions at:

I'm using the third option to be able to access the all ages version of the game. You might have to do it often, but it's not a big hassle considering it's only for the weekend.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the all age version attached to the NSFW version or something in some events? I don't see why so many people are playing both.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the all age version attached to the NSFW version or something in some events? I don't see why so many people are playing both.
Maribelle Maps are only available in at the moment. Account is shared between both versions.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@marcus3708:
Dunno what method you plan to use to play but another solution is a plugin for google chrome called KanColle Command Center. You just install it, get in the DMM site, change language to japanese, refresh and done.

Obviously, it was meant to be used for Kancolle; but it can be used for any game on that site.

@FruitSmoothie:
It uses the same database, but as this event was only for the all ages version, everyone is leaving their perverted side behind...for the weekend at least.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it uses your same account for both versions, hmm. My Maribelle is only -4 cost. Not sure if it's worth farming though. Last time I used a VPN on DMM it got mad at me and thought I had a hacking attempt on my account, made me check an email before I could log back in. Pretty clever way to get people to play the all age version, at least temporarily I suppose. It gives me hope that the Yurina event will be reinstated since this is Maribelle's 3rd run now. Remember the 20/1 map is actually a decent way to get silver soldier drops.

If nothing else, decent food for Maribelle. OH SHIT MAX COST REDUCTION ON FIRST COPY *Flips* and I even got an extra. Well time to head back to normal pervert Aegis. Glad you guys brought this up, I've always wanted her at max cost reduction. Only cost me a single crystal.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it uses your same account for both versions, hmm. My Maribelle is only -4 cost. Not sure if it's worth farming though.

Last time I used a VPN on DMM it got mad at me and thought I had a hacking attempt on my account, made me check an email before I could log back in.
No need for a vpn. Use the chrome extension for Cankolle (KanColle Command Center (KC3)). It does the cookie trick automatically and idk if anything else, but it works. You can even change the time zone with this, although the refresh timers won't work.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I take it, there's no real point in trying to farm Marribelle, if you're only able to do the 4% drop map? Stamina would be better spent on Faeries to level up silvers?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...or even story mission to level your girls.

3 Maribelle's from 7 tries (6 stamina map)

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bleh, 4 Mariables, and only got +1/-1. Boo.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to get the current event rewards we need to clear different missions or can I just spam the first mission? I ask because that's probably the only one I can beat.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to get the current event rewards we need to clear different missions or can I just spam the first mission? I ask because that's probably the only one I can beat.
I assume you mean the star clear event. You need to clear multiple maps, the stars you get on each map are limited to 3 total/max. Better you just focus on improving your team, maybe by the 2nd week you'll be able to get up to 5+ stars for the gold archer.

Videos for 2nd event map newbie unit clears if you're interested:

Silver only, uses a few CC'd units:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LcGk-LvyfIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He did do it with 3 extra field slots open, so it's possible to complete with less CC'd unit than he uses.

No CC, Silver/Bronze only:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y7kl_KvxZI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You guys should get used to checking Youtube at least (If you don't already), Nicovideo usually has a lot more videos but is a bit more difficult to navigate.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just seems so hard with these units that give only 50-70 exp and then once the units gets about lvl 16 it cost 800 gold per a unit and since I only get 900 gold per a mission and 2-3 of those lvl 3 iron or bronze dudes from that rural gate mission its getting kind of really inefficient I'll be broke faster than I can blink and for my unit to gain only 2-3 lvls

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should try to level bronze units to 10 or 15 then feed them to your desired target with 2 of the corresponding fairies if you're hurting for gold. Also, Monday (JP time) daily gives me enough gold to last out the week but the most you can do is probably intermediate difficulty (still a lot of gold (4-5 gold armors) if you're lucky) :p

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

just seems so hard with these units that give only 50-70 exp and then once the units gets about lvl 16 it cost 800 gold per a unit and since I only get 900 gold per a mission and 2-3 of those lvl 3 iron or bronze dudes from that rural gate mission its getting kind of really inefficient I'll be broke faster than I can blink and for my unit to gain only 2-3 lvls
such is the result of feeding your unit with iron/bronze unit. you have to bear with it untill you have better option like spare copies ( silver, plat) from farming event, higher level of story quest, plat Heavy armor ...

The most important daily quest is Monday daily quest. That is your main income resources so do not miss it, even at lower difficult it is still alot.

Also try following this:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=590529&postcount=3151

for unit above 40, if i am in need of that unit to be cc or it was not my best day ( no bronze unit for 5 runs for example), i would fuse 1 iron unit with 5 iron units to create a lv 9 iron units which worth the same as a lv 3 bronze in exp. Or feed a lv 1 bronze unit from a free daily summon with 2 iron unit to have a lv 3 bronze.

If i have plenty of altenative wave to feed a unit i would sell all the irons to recover some lost.

Last edited:

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can we only get the quest item needed for the emergency quest starting from the 2nd map?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This emergency mission works different than previous ones (atleast since last month or two).
You got reward AFTER event ends. Your reward depends on how much stars you got (summared from all maps from this particular event).
For atleast one gold star you will receive gold archer (this girl helping you during event). 2-14 stars give you some boosting for this girl (her lvl and skill lvl). For atleast 15 stars you receive platinum tactican ( this other girl helping you during missions), for 15+ stars tactican will receive some boosting.
Actually you can check all the info clicking Petite's signature (thanks to him we always have maintance news! )

Keep in mind that we see half of this event right now, more maps will be added after maintance.

Last edited: