What's new

ACT [Aokumashii] ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! / Buchikome * High Kick! (RJ168533)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ぶちこめ☆ハイキック! [RJ168533]

Erm, I dunno really if I wanna share them .............. Most of the time I end up regretting it.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out

For some trollish reasons, they didn't release on english-side at same time ......

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That happens almost every time I'm looking forward to a rogue DLSite game. :(

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So taking a closer look at what I can see in the screenshots, there are multiple poses to engage the H-scenes. Can be at the far left towards the restrooms, somewhere in the middle of the park, against the tree, and anywhere else. That's pretty cool and nifty addition.

I'm gonna have to wait a little longer until I get my paycheck to buy the game.
Unless someone decides to upload a MEGA file to this.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a download on anime-sharing .....

Full game is in a .exe (no more Firefox hate), depleting the dude's blue bar doesn't do anything (that I've seen), full pink bar doesn't do anything too, can't strip dude to smex up the girl ...... All I can do is grope till my eyes bleed. Anyone got some tips ?

PS : The dude Google'd out to be her uncle :eek:

Last edited:

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a download on anime-sharing .....

Full game is in a .exe (no more Firefox hate), depleting the dude's blue bar doesn't do anything (that I've seen), full pink bar doesn't do anything too, can't strip dude to smex up the girl ...... All I can do is grope till my eyes bleed. Anyone got some tips ?

PS : The dude Google'd out to be her uncle :eek:
Maxed out your pink gauge, losed all your stamina, step back until you reach the wall.

Edited: Also, you can finish off the uncle by high kicking in his face (require some distance from him, you'll know the difference in the sound effect when you did it correctly. :D)

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Maxed out your pink gauge, losed all your stamina, step back until you reach the wall.
I tried that but didn't work for me.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Max pink bar, back off till you bump the wall and can't go any further, deplete stamina till you see "empty" flashing in it, back off again a few times, all bars will disapear and she'll put her hand down lower than usual, now just wait for dude to come close and unzip his pants, choose either frontal or doggy position and enjoy no cumshots (that I know of).

Now to get on the orange steel bars and the tree ......

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can "finish" by clicking on the dude's ass (yay?), this will allow you to change positions with left or right, or change locations with up or down.

In positions where the girl is facing the guy you can have him grope her breasts by clicking on them.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have an idea of what the menu options mean?

Specifically the third option on the main menu.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have an idea of what the menu options mean?

Specifically the third option on the main menu.
The third option lets you choose what clothes the girl is wearing when you begin the game. The when they are blue, she doesn't wear them at all. Socks have a short and long option, for the record.

The very bottom option on that screen changes it between day and night.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is rather short, but quality is still there. But then again, most of the games from this creator are really short.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Great graphics quality, and the system itself would be amazing if the dude didn't just hold block all the time, makes it really drag out with his HP, and no real reason to do it anyway.

If only there was a bit more than the 2 positions of simple standing missionary/typical doggy. Felt really light for a game that could have been so much more.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those that haven't found it yet. When you lose with her, you have to click on the guy to be able to get to the other scenes.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the only enemy in this game that gross old guy? I'm not really into that kind of stuff, so if the answer is yes, I think I'll just pass on this game.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the only enemy in this game that gross old guy? I'm not really into that kind of stuff, so if the answer is yes, I think I'll just pass on this game.
You probably already figured it out, but yes the old guy is the only enemy.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It is possible to fully deplete the guys's vitality(by timing your punches when he's about to grab you) but there's no way to win. He wouldn't go down even when his vitality reaches 0.

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is possible to fully deplete the guys's vitality(by timing your punches when he's about to grab you) but there's no way to win. He wouldn't go down even when his vitality reaches 0.
It's not imposible
When his vitality reach 0
You must do the high kick to his neck
And then the game end

So , this game will not give You any reward upon defeat the guy

You must have to lose to get the H

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

actually, ignore earlier post. you just need to finish him off with a high kick. but there's no bonuses for finishing him though, just this.

Attachments

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I make the man do her!? Her ecstasy is at maximum and I tried clicking on the man it doesnt do anything. All I am getting is touching oppai and fingering :eek: