What's new

B&B Group Arjay OOC

Re: B&B Group Arjay OOC

Mamono, a question: does the goblin we birth follow the mother as an Hireling of sorts?

Depends on how you raise the thing you give birth to. Some things are less inclined to be of use to you than others. But a goblin is probably one of the easiest to convince to do as you command, albeit they are very stupid and are born without any concept of morals, only lust, greed, and fear.

I think most species are born without those, going by toddlers anyways.

I thought all the girls were taken to the same chamber.

Nope, everybody is in different places apparently.

Then I'm going to rewrite part of my post.

Done, finally! It only took a whole day to think all that.

High level suspense!

Also, are we going to get custom Prestige Classes?

Doubt it. Unless RJ is going to feel like bothering with adapting some.

Not sure how much we'd benefit from them, though. The physical classes, probably. Casters, not so sure.

Coming from Wayfarer v1.10.1, we could point an already existing PrC and work around it to work with our characters.

Given the simplicity of the system there's not much point in having prestige classes.

Got the name wrong, but I was talking about . (I think I already talked about this, before...)

gbLd80C.gif

Seems way more complicated, and not in a way I feel really helps things.

Yeah, sorry about the huge delay. I had finals that lead into the limited Overwatch beta. I've been screwing around.

And I'm moving out from this place in the next weekend! Finally!
I don't know when my wi-fi will be back, but I can continue posting through my phone.

How are the girls positioned? I know that they are all seperated in different sections, but where actually. I'm not sure who I can be close to in theory. :)

By the way I've also put 10 in-match hours into the Overwatch beta. Kinda hard to stop.

Back