Happy Birthday Mind Flayer!!!!

I hope than you have a great day ^^

Re: Birthdays

HAP LE BERFS!

Oh, hey...

Happy Birthday, Chibi.

Apparently, it's Courage Wolf's birthday today.

HURRAH!

Happy Birthday Walf!!!

*Gives you cake and scotch*

How Dare you all take so long to bring attention to that thing I intentionally hide from you all! D:<

Nah, thanks guys ^w^

How Dare you all take so long to bring attention to that thing I intentionally hide from you all! D:<

Nah, thanks guys ^w^

-flails at- i was gonna call you and then remembered you don't have a phone (or you didn't the last time we spoke) and aauuugh. Happy birthday!

kmLCTja.jpg

Happy birthday! I wish you all the best of luck, health and success for your new year in life! Also, lots of lesbians. I'll leave them at your profile page. ;)

EDIT: Excellent, now I have a good reason to grab some wine and drink tonight! =D

Last edited:

kmLCTja.jpg

Happy birthday! I wish you all the best of luck, health and success for your new year in life! Also, lots of lesbians. I'll leave them at your profile page. ;)

EDIT: Excellent, now I have a good reason to grab some wine and drink tonight! =D

That's a lie from ulmf. :p
T.Y THOUGH. :3

Even though it's still feb 15 here, now it's toxic's on ulmf.

HAPPY B DAY TOXIC.

Ooh happy fake birthday Zeph!! Hope it was... uh... Fake-tastic, or at least nothing terrible happened. :) And happy birthday Toxic, should change your avatar to one with a cute lil' birthday furry on it :3.

Have a or both of you, anyways!

Last edited:

That's a lie from ulmf. :p
T.Y THOUGH. :3

What? 'tis a lie!? Hand back those birthday lesbos I sent you this instant!! :eek:
And I drank all the wine I had too, to celebrate. No I have nothing left for Toxic's party. :(

Anyway, happy birthday and all the best to you, ToxicShock! :)

nRfbE7S.jpg

Last edited:

Always be prepared for back to back birthdays :p

And to late stuffie there in my scrapbook. :3

Also t.y Byzantine. :3

Last edited:

Thank you

And what the fuck is a birthday furry

Back