What's new

RPG [ Bismuth] [ びすます ] Shining Amulet シャイニングアミュレット RE163356 RJ163356

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: シャイニングアミュレット (Shining Amulet)

the heart shaped weapon is the raper weapon, although I haven't figure out how it works yet since it doesn't start any animation or scene when my priest girl gets hit by it (the other girls all have too high stats to be hit by it).

Okay... the game is no where near as unforgiving as some of the harder FE games even if they use the basic engine mainly because of the AI, on every stage there are two group of enemies: The ones who blindly charges at you and the ones who stay on their spot and not moving. So once I wait a turn to figure out which one is which every stage pretty much turns into waiting on my ground to destroy all the chargers, and then picking up stationary enemies one by one with my mage and archer.

And once you get onto stage 3 you pretty much win the game... since on stage 3 after a few turns three knights spawn every turn which you can farm for experience and their weapon (I played till turn 37 and they are still spawning). Not sure if this is a bug since most other stages the respawning enemies stop after certain turns.

The game play mechanic kind of work against the H content, since if I read the game correctly certain scenes triggers once your girls get hit by the enemies' rape weapon but consider you want to build up your character's stats by the time you get to one of those rapers most of the girls will have insanely high dodge rating for them to hit.

I guess this game is a challenge for low level quick runners rather than for someone like me who likes to grind stats when playing a FE game, although I'd say this game certainly is on the right track of making a 18+ SRPG Studio game.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How to get the rape girl (1 of the 3 )

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How to get the rape girl (1 of the 3 )
You get the girls that are being raped in a stage if you help them during the stage and then talk to them (the option right above "starting the stage") in the next.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Half way on the game maybe( stage 8 ).
This is how much i found so far,
1) there is no rape in battle
2) class change at level 10 and above which make it super ez.
3) clear stage = clear cg/ replay sence. (I might be wrong on this 1 or is a bug?)

I need help on how to corrupt girls? Any clue on this 1 ?

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone please tell me what I have to do in this stage? I tried defeating the guy, but after that the skeletons keep spawning. thanks in advance :D

Attachments

HighZealot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone please tell me what I have to do in this stage? I tried defeating the guy, but after that the skeletons keep spawning. thanks in advance :D
You have to move the main character to the bottom of the map

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Half way on the game maybe( stage 8 ).
This is how much i found so far,
1) there is no rape in battle
2) class change at level 10 and above which make it super ez.
3) clear stage = clear cg/ replay sence. (I might be wrong on this 1 or is a bug?)

I need help on how to corrupt girls? Any clue on this 1 ?
The enemy with the heart item will talk at the start of the level and one of your girls will reply. That's the girl that he can rape, no one else.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry to break your cake but nyaa has it and so is anime sharing. Is u have the full save might ask from you.
Now i am at stage 12 and trying to rush to complete it.
Movement srcoll and imba, all i did was move my mega and then telepot my highest dealer and opps boss dead haha.
What does coin do by the way?

Aswiri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please, share a savegame. =)

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I keep getting an error message trying to run this, only part I make out is A-Phese 4. Anyone know?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, I see supports listed under units. Does that mean people have actual support and conversations? I haven't seen that happen yet. Does it work like previous games, where you end your turn next to the other?

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can say what I need to do pass this part ? asdtgasdrasd.jpg

HighZealot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can say what I need to do pass this part ? View attachment 20973
Move the main character into the open chest which one of your knights is currently on.

I believe that chapter is just an extra chapter and afterwards it just repeats endlessly unless I'm missing something.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file for this to upload? The game kinda lost it's fun for me.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

who is so fond of times the settings menu to translate.
View no longer such standard was there ^^

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty fun.

Here's my savefile with all hscenes unlocked.

Attachments