What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

ok the translation does the menu only for me plz help i have tried a couple times now and cant get it to work. two things i might be doing wrong. do you put the " on each side of the text in the command prompt? also is the bokuno.pat supposed to stay in the new translation folder or does it go somewhere else? also do i need a new bspatch each time?

I just left everything where it was once i was done patching it. and i get the UI and text translated. You dont need the " "

ok the translation does the menu only for me plz help i have tried a couple times now and cant get it to work. two things i might be doing wrong. do you put the " on each side of the text in the command prompt? also is the bokuno.pat supposed to stay in the new translation folder or does it go somewhere else? also do i need a new bspatch each time?

So, just to make sure you're doing it all right:

Extract the game somewhere. Doesn't matter where. Grab the full_translation.zip on post #158 and the bspatch.zip from post #161. Extract both of these into wherever you extracted the game. For the translation, make sure you're extracting three things - the dat folder, bokuno.pat, and readme_en. Rename the game .exe to bokuno_org.exe, don't copy it or anything. After this step there should not be a file called bokuno.exe in the folder. Shift-right click the folder, open command window from here. Type the stuff from post #158 in there, without quotation marks, and press enter. Then run the game from bokuno.exe, not bokuno_org. As soon as the loading screen comes up, it should all be in English. If it isn't, something didn't work.

If that still doesn't work for you, I can upload a translated copy of the game.

someone helped me out im all good

just here to thank you tmnrkt A LOT for the translation. Thanks for your time and commitment and giving such a approachable way to actually install it.

So, just to make sure you're doing it all right:

Extract the game somewhere. Doesn't matter where. Grab the full_translation.zip on post #158 and the bspatch.zip from post #161. Extract both of these into wherever you extracted the game. For the translation, make sure you're extracting three things - the dat folder, bokuno.pat, and readme_en. Rename the game .exe to bokuno_org.exe, don't copy it or anything. After this step there should not be a file called bokuno.exe in the folder. Shift-right click the folder, open command window from here. Type the stuff from post #158 in there, without quotation marks, and press enter. Then run the game from bokuno.exe, not bokuno_org. As soon as the loading screen comes up, it should all be in English. If it isn't, something didn't work.

If that still doesn't work for you, I can upload a translated copy of the game.

It may be working for him, but it's not for me. Not sure why, since as far as I can tell I'm following all the steps, but I'm not getting a Bokuno.exe. I just have the renamed bokuno_org.

I feel that just uploading the translated game would save time and effort. If I'm fucking up somewhere, I'd rather not waste someone's time finding and then correcting the committed error.

Heres my exe thats already been patched if you want to try it. should be able to skip having to patch it.

Attachments

• bokuno.zip
    461.9 KB · Views: 230

anyone know where i can download the latest version of this game?
and where can u check for update?
in my current version u can only look the girl in glory hole from behind
but i got some picture showing in other side
how can u do that? or is it a new version?

Attachments

• r6122.jpg
    r6122.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 150

Its old.. a test version

Last edited:

Hopefully will comeback later, with the dark elves.

Is there any sort of guide for this game? Also does anyone have a recent save file?

Can anyone tell me how to fix my savedata? When I load my game it justs brings me to the opening screen.

Can anyone tell me how to fix my savedata? When I load my game it justs brings me to the opening screen.

it always brings you back to the opening screen when you load a game

To load a game, you have to choose the savefile in slot then start the game.

Is the extra menu bugged right now? Only the training room and glory hole works for me.

Pretty disappointed in the dev for just disappearing with the unfinished game and all those sales x.X No blog posts or updates or anything about what he thought about the game at this point, or anything about future stuff either, daw.

Last edited:

Pretty disappointed in the dev for just disappearing with the unfinished game and all those sales x.X No blog posts or updates or anything about what he thought about the game at this point, or anything about future stuff either, daw.

Maybe he is working on a bigger update for the game and he wants it to be a surprise (he says optimistically)

any chance someone could pm me a link to the latest version please?

any chance someone could pm me a link to the latest version please?

If I recall correctly, the release version is the only available version. no updates yet.

Back