What's new

SIM [BouSoft ] Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack / おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ RE098327 RJ09832 + RE106152 RJ1061527

Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

I found the abnormal expansion pack, google this and go to the usual site result

おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ アブノーマル追加パック

Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

I found the abnormal expansion pack, google this and go to the usual site result

おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ アブノーマル追加パック

the bou link dosent work, im thinking the problem may be the base game. from the readme its say's "2.0" so im guessing you need V2.0+ of the original game, THAN you apply the expansion.

the bou link dosent work, im thinking the problem may be the base game. from the readme its say's "2.0" so im guessing you need V2.0+ of the original game, THAN you apply the expansion.

Yea, v2.0 or better is needed. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the base game is only v1.0. I checked the manual and that's what it says (all the way at the bottom). Tried looking for a newer link to hopefully newer version of the base game, but no luck yet.

at this rate im thinking of buying the game just to stop my constant failed attempts at finding a fix or updated download.

will the game be in english if i buy it on the english dlsite?

It probably won't be in english. Any luck getting a fully working version to share?

it seems my assumptions where 100% correct, after buying both of the games i have found 0 errors/problems.

version 2.0+ or the original game is required to put the dlc onto.

i MIGHT set up some links soon, im not sure yet.

Why "might"
Share the happiness man.

im, currently trying to uncensor the game. i personally have very little knowledge on how to do it, but i know a guy...

That's cool! But, couldn't you post the censored version now and the uncensored later?

Sorry to necrobump

Mod edit - Dead link removed
Original Game V2.0

Expansion v2.2

First unzip original, then expansion, copy pasta expansion into original, overwrite when prompted. Enjoy.

EDIT: I should probably add these are 100% working versions of the game with all features working as intended.

Updated 28/09/15

Last edited by a moderator:

works like a charm, thanks. :D

Thanks man, downloading now

Anyone ever figure out how to activate the x-ray view?

I'm a pretty big fan of these kind of games (touching flashes) do you guys have any recommendations for other ones I might like? I always seem to have trouble finding anything in this genre more than extremely simple flashes (although some of them like queen hunt are really good)

bad news, the game is not "entirely" uncensorable (as i thought)

if i can be bothered to uncensor what is uncensorable (mostley nothing) i will post the files after.

guys this might be a odd question but how do i use the vibe and how do i fck her ??

Sorry to necrobump

Original Game V2.0

Expansion v2.2

First unzip original, then expansion, copy pasta expansion into original, overwrite when prompted. Enjoy.

EDIT: I should probably add these are 100% working versions of the game with all features working as intended.

Is there a way to clean up save from this version? I want to start clear and almost everything is unlocked here

Ugh...unlocked everything yesterday but then I go back to it today and it's all locked again. bleh.

Ugh...unlocked everything yesterday but then I go back to it today and it's all locked again. bleh.

Possible Reasons:
Your flash cache was erased (due to either manual deletion or a program like an anti-virus/computer 'cleaner' deleting it)
The program didn't have enough permissions to write save files :O

Back