What's new

[Cinderalle Castle] Ainsel (RJ200325)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found this gem on Dlsite. Seems like no one else has made a post about this yet. So here you go. DM with link is highly appreciated!

In terms of gameplay, this game seems extremely good for a hentai RPG game. Containing very well made combat mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RJ200325 Ainsel

Shame there's no demo, but the trailer looks very interesting.

hmmm.. insect.. looks interesting..
gonna try it later..

It's generally polite, TC, to list any tags that people might not find enjoyable.

RYONA, at the very least.

Huh? But i did??? Ryona is listed as a tag.

So we've got some possible guro, lots of ryona, insect, torture, beating, bdsm, mind break, and of course we have the usual sex stuff. This is just by looking through the preview images that we got.

A lot of these things are keeping me from actually getting the game since quite a lot of these are a pretty major turn off for me.

Imho, this game isn't worth the effort. You need to understand japanese in order to know what you're doing and it gets frustrating at some point where you just endlessly farm and you seem to still be getting weaker against latter mobs...
The h-events are quite limited and most of them stale... yes you have about 4 events that are animated, but hey nothing great...

soo, i figure this gets asked a lot. but now that nyaa is gone, where do you find stuff like this?

i've already looked around the /hgg/ pastebins on /vg/ but couldn't find any lead to a true successor site.

I am interested as well... anyone sharing a link?

soo, i figure this gets asked a lot. but now that nyaa is gone, where do you find stuff like this?

i've already looked around the /hgg/ pastebins on /vg/ but couldn't find any lead to a true successor site.

rejoice

I read on reddit it was being revive by 4chan community

rejoice

Perhaps this is even better. Or maybe it's the same thing. I haven't checked for any differences.

Mmm, no luck finding it on either of those sites.

Perhaps this is even better. Or maybe it's the same thing. I haven't checked for any differences.

rejoice

Some of the major fansub communities have chosen nyaa.si over pantsu.cat , so I presume that's the main venue now?

Imho, this game isn't worth the effort. You need to understand japanese in order to know what you're doing and it gets frustrating at some point where you just endlessly farm and you seem to still be getting weaker against latter mobs...
The h-events are quite limited and most of them stale... yes you have about 4 events that are animated, but hey nothing great...

Hm, I'd have to disagree. I thought it was fairly linear, and the spamming boss fights makes leveling a little too easy.

However, you are right in that the CG is pretty lackluster. Most have one CG per event, and the 4 animated events don't add up to anything more than.. eh.

Probably wouldn't touch this ever again.

Last edited:

I got the game, but I'm stuck at the part where the two people block your path at the third stage.

I'd love to know how to get past them.

Also, here's the game for anyone interested.

Attachments

• A Chupacabra.txt
    70 bytes · Views: 227
Last edited:

I got the game, but I'm stuck at the part where the two people block your path at the third stage.

I'd love to know how to get past them.

Also, here's the game for anyone interested.

I got stuck at the same spot and then forgot this game existed. Now I'm stuck there again. GD moon runes.

Edit: Okay I slammed my head into the wall on this one until I finally got it - there's an item in your inventory that doesn't seem to do anything when you use it, you have to go to the area with the crosses above the town and stand at the center of it then use that item. It opens up another area you have to complete first.

Edit2: This happens again in the following area, you get a new item that you have to use the same way. It doesn't create a new entrance but it changes the destination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back