What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(full version&patch 1.4 released)

Well, still learning figured i give this one a try.
i.imgur.com/TCpypGV.png
Working on a Partial translation again, which include:
Enemies, skills, items, menu and characters.
Story will not be translated, please use AGTH/Translation Aggregator for that.
I do this just to make it easier for battles and such.
Doesn't take me that long to translate, so i'll try update before next patch.

how far has the translations got?

have they started on the story side yet or is it on the other stuff (like items, weapons etc, etc).:confused::confused::confused:

dose anyone know yet

thanks

Well, still learning figured i give this one a try.
i.imgur.com/TCpypGV.png
Working on a Partial translation again, which include:
Enemies, skills, items, menu and characters.
Story will not be translated, please use AGTH/Translation Aggregator for that.
I do this just to make it easier for battles and such.
Doesn't take me that long to translate, so i'll try update before next patch.

There already is a partial translation (for 1.3 anyway) but I don't recall who did it. Think same person was going to update when game is updated.

that blue haired girl I swear is kanu from ikkitousen now if only they'd make a game with ryomou or ryofu in it I'd be in heaven.

There already is a partial translation (for 1.3 anyway) but I don't recall who did it. Think same person was going to update when game is updated.

Oooh, i was half way trough the skills. Thanks for that, oughta check trough the topic before i start these things. x3
Well, i'll have a look at it.

Okay, checked the translation. It's very good. Not everything is translated, but enough so AGTH doesn't get confused.

Last edited:

And another delay into April...

.- . Though a part of me still wish that's just the author's bad joke for April's Fool...doesn't seem like it though.

At the very least the comment section on his blog is not amused.

At the very least the comment section on his blog is not amused.

The comment section of his blog has been a seething pit of nerd rage for a while now already. :D

I'd love to see the update, but with all games it's usually better to wait for the polish than to get a half-done version.

Whatever happened to the days when games would be released with full content? XD

Whatever happened to the days when games would be released with full content? XD

Welcome to the age of "Early Access". If regular games, both big studio and indie, could do it, it was just a matter of time before the circles started it too...

Welcome to the age of "Early Access". If regular games, both big studio and indie, could do it, it was just a matter of time before the circles started it too...

I feel like screaming "Fuck the EARLY!!!!"

Anyone know how to unlock 'All' title???

BTW, I saw some scene in the E-H which I don't recognize; any know how to unlock??

2. She's teaching with so much vibrators stick in her.
3. She's on the gym cloth and got so much vibrators again.

Anyone know how to unlock 'All' title???

BTW, I saw some scene in the E-H which I don't recognize; any know how to unlock??

2. She's teaching with so much vibrators stick in her.
3. She's on the gym cloth and got so much vibrators again.

I recall that part of gambling chain of events involves her having ONE vibrator in while teaching. Could be more but don't recall it that way. Just keep visiting Inn @night, gamble and lose to guy in red.

If that is not it, it may not be implemented yet.

BTW: "All" title??? If it exists, I don't know how to get. What makes you think there is such?
BUT if you mean "Funeral of Truth" which raises all stats; I BELIEVE you must beat tower to get that.

Last edited:

I recall that part of gambling chain of events involves her having ONE vibrator in while teaching. Could be more but don't recall it that way. Just keep visiting Inn @night, gamble and lose to guy in red.
Didn't she just teach without panties instead of with a vibro? And got a masturbation treat from the gambler later? But yeah, the features he talked about will be implemented in the Update, that comes about mid may
If that is not it, it may not be implemented yet.

BTW: "All" title??? If it exists, I don't know how to get. What makes you think there is such?
BUT if you mean "Funeral of Truth" which raises all stats; I BELIEVE you must beat tower to get that.

I feel like screaming "Fuck the EARLY!!!!"

Like "the early bird catches the wyrm"?

I'd kill to see a bird with the ability to catch a wyrm :D

The ability is called galewings :p

Last edited:

I'd kill to see a bird with the ability to catch a wyrm :D

@Torgent
Didn't she just teach without panties instead of with a vibro? And got a masturbation treat from the gambler later? But yeah, the features he talked about will be implemented in the Update, that comes about mid may

You are probably right. I slept since then. :p

The ability is called galewings :p

No, Like "Stop Fooling around and get Something DONE!".
I understand that some game need very long time for develop like Project Zomboid (I brought it at almost very first year, and still feel OK that it's still early access since every update show solid improvement).

But for a lot of game, it's already at Late Beta and will be there forever (Like Hawken) or just there to suck your money without bother finishing their game ( NETHER, GODUS,etc).

Has the update come out yet ? :confused:

No. See

Second date is the last update.

They promised it in February, then in March, then in April so I guess next they are going to promise it'll be here in May. ;)

They promised it in February, then in March, then in April so I guess next they are going to promise it'll be here in May. ;)

He certainly have reasons but... hard to wait month after month... better to say "release in august" and that's all :)

He certainly have reasons but... hard to wait month after month... better to say "release in august" and that's all :)

The thing is he's quiet about it.

I'm ok with waiting longer if the dev comes out and explains what's wrong (Survival Dungeon, Lilyknight Saga, etc, where the devs apologize for not going to make it, and still post updates on progress, even if sometimes it's just "sorry didn't get anything done") but being quiet, and then delay it twice (especially without any announcement either, just an edit to DLSite page) doesn't help the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back