What's new

Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

Re: Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

I must, with heavy heart say that it appears this RP will NOT be making a comeback.

Recent events have made me question how much enjoyment I am getting out of remaining here, and why I continue to work on several topics.

Therefore, I must announce that not only is it highly unlikely this RP will ever continue by my hand again, but it is quite likely I will be announcing my 'retirement' from this forum altogether.

I do apologize to all, and I hope everyone can go out of this with something nice garnered from here. Good Luck to all, and godspeed.

I has a sad...

O,o ONOES!

So ....

It seems you folks do want this coming back?

I had thought I wouldn't have any time for it anymore with other things, but ... It appears I may have some time opening that I didn't think I was going to have so .... Maybe I will continue this ... IF I can find the right files for it again on my HD.

I'd be a happy harry if this was to be revived.

*grins* I've always been interested in this, since I joined the forums (OK that hasn't been a long time, but whatever.)

If you'll let me, I have a character.

Suzy Biggs Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 25
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 25
Energy: 25
Intelligence: 35

HP: 75/75
Stamina: 75/75

I think this is correct...

From here on out, unless there is any objection to it, I will be conducting things a little differently.

If your character is raped, and they suffer an orgasm, instead of sitting and doing nothing for a turn, I will automatically roll until such time she either passes out or resists orgasm.

Also, if a character passes out via orgasm, when they wake up they will be able to move instead of a one turn wait, since the time they were out for likely would be enough to recover from the orgasm anyway.

Just a couple of changes to further smoothen this out.

For those wondering, I am still working on a version two of this to be run once this one completes, however it may be radically different in combat system than this one. For one, I think there will be a lot more enemies, and player will have the chance to party up before heading out.

*scratches his beard, wondering if this second version will make him interested again*

No objections.

From here on out, unless there is any objection to it, I will be conducting things a little differently.

If your character is raped, and they suffer an orgasm, instead of sitting and doing nothing for a turn, I will automatically roll until such time she either passes out or resists orgasm.

Also, if a character passes out via orgasm, when they wake up they will be able to move instead of a one turn wait, since the time they were out for likely would be enough to recover from the orgasm anyway.

Just a couple of changes to further smoothen this out.

For those wondering, I am still working on a version two of this to be run once this one completes, however it may be radically different in combat system than this one. For one, I think there will be a lot more enemies, and player will have the chance to party up before heading out.
I'd be interested in playing that again with that version. The main reason I stopped play is I kept facing only bosses and most of my posts were: my character does nothing.

Same thing for me, except not having yet faced a boss

Yeah the current system I have for determining a boss fight isn't exactly the best unfortunately. It seemed to work at first, but then with more people and more rolls it became a situation where the dice sometimes don't cooperate.

The new system for version two that I'm working on would have a pre-set spot for each boss fight rather than a random chance. I haven't put anything up until now because I wasn't sure how I planned to work that, but now I have a fair idea on things. It's not finished by any means, but it's making progress day to day.

Hello, are you still accepting more characters for this game? It seems like a lot of fun. If you are here, if not. Well character generation was simple.

Trisha

Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 40
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 35
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 20

HP: 105/105
Stamina: 75/75

Last edited:

Megumi's Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 10
Vitality: 40
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP:120
Stamina:100

Appearance:
fdf9c7891857d561f7db1ea252146fd382dd118b.jpg

Last edited:

Naomi

0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 20
Vitality: 20
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 40

HP: 60
Stamina: 80

Naomi is good, So is Megumi except for Megumi's Stamina should only be 100. That's been noted in my pad and will be displayed upon her first enemy/trap encounter.

If it isn't too greedy or too much trouble after looking around at gelbooru and other stuff I got an idea for a second charry. If it's not allowed ro too much hassle for you, just forget it, sometimes I get ideas a whole lot. :p

Nah, not allowing two chars per person in this one here. Only way you'd be able to use that one is if your current character gets fucked into a demon sex toy forever (at which point you MIGHT see her again sometime as an enemy).

One thing I just thought of: Are bosses health related to their vitality?

Back