• dd

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • larger

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters

Re: Cup Size

I'm a personality guy myself

Lol I never said I wasn't, its just what I generally find appealing when I look at random women. Of course if I were to date a girl then I'd have to be attracted to her personality as well as what she 'has on offer'.

Yes, but you also have to remember - she doesn't want to hear about your 12th level paladin.

what if she does though?

also i should have known oni would choose an a cup.

Lol indeed you should have Nunu, indeed you should have

And megamickel, screw the paladin, thats a wussy class. Rogue's are where its at, baby.

sure the paladin might be a bit gay but your saying that its more wussy than a class who's special ability is a back stab...

Lol you know what I mean, its all about truth, justice and the upholdment of the law. Screw that, I want to break into a peasants house and steal all of his cutlery.

Hence why pirates are cooler than ninjas. Yeah, maybe you can be a silent assassin and be all badass and stuff, but since when do ninjas get to run around, raping, pillaging, burning, and generally just committing acts of debauchery? Also, pirates get booty, booty, and get to be stone cold drunk all the time. Can't beat that.

Yes, but you also have to remember - she doesn't want to hear about your 12th level paladin.

2325199776_3f04930d07.jpg

It had to be done...

...And megamickel, screw the paladin, thats a wussy class. Rogue's are where its at, baby.
Still, you can't beat a sorcerer: no better way to end an argument than with a fireball to the face.

Still, you can't beat a sorcerer: no better way to end an argument than with a fireball to the face.
Sure you can - play cleric. You may not be able to kill anything but NO ONE in the party tells the cleric he sucks.

I never thought I'd say this but can we get back to the breasts?

Only if someone's got the beer.

...Titties and beer. No one else caught that? Come on, SOMEONE else has to listen to Rodney Carrington.

I personally liked don't look now your momma's got her boobs out

Well, my favorite is Show Them to Me, but this applied more easily.

C- cup librarian.
She knows all the positions and is dying to try them >.>

I voted c, because I'm biased.

LOL. C is quite immense, I also should know.

Back