What's new

SIM Loli Shota [Daijyobi Laboratory] 神具姫ヒーローアンチドミー / Antidomy (RJ286680)

3.For someone who love heroine insult and corruption games. yes.
Yes, I like Bad State games with development skills (Ex. sensibility), I loved Celesphonia, Are there numbers what show the corruption progression?

Yes, I like Bad State games with development skills (Ex. sensibility), I loved Celesphonia, Are there numbers what show the corruption progression?
No, considering how everything is pretty much upgrade related. Unfortunately no heroine status screens from what I have seen while playing. It is a corruption game through and through though. Probably should include an NTR tag since Miya does have a boyfriend.

Hentaibedta has a working english machine translation available

Hentaibedta has a working english machine translation available

I appreciate the effort. But gosh dang, the site looks shady...Not sure I want to get anything from there...

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Moreover it's split in several chunks so it will takes a lot of time to download it. Any change of finding the same content but shared via magnet/torrent or a trustworthy site?

Some gray screen pops up and the game freezes. Any help?

One rather late post here. But Wayyy back in March Kagura Games announced they were translating this game.
It's listed as on their site, but it's STILL listed as "Coming soon" even now that it's September, so who knows when it's gonna get released.

So just gonna watch this thread and hop back on the waiting train.

Well, good news all. Kagura recently announced the release date. December 7th
Hope the wait will be worth it.

Well, good news all. Kagura recently announced the release date. December 7th
Hope the wait will be worth it.
You might have missed the "Sad news, no Steam version" part. Still will be on Kagura games store and GoG.

Should be the full save, start up a save and then replace the files in Appdata with this in the right folder

Attachments

• Find_Appdata_LocalLow_Daiyobi_Laboratoryfolder.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
Should be the full save, start up a save and then replace the files in Appdata with this in the right folder
You really saved me from playing the full game, thank you very much, it's not that I like the game, it seems to me that it has a lot of story and the characters make me bigger, it's just that I don't have time at the moment but one day I'm going to give the game a hard time, thank you man, greetings.

Back