What's new

RPG [ danbo-rumansion] [ ダンボールマンション ] Ghost Party / ゴーストパーティー (RE137776) (RJ137776)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ゴーストパーティー

Played the demo so far - not too shabby.
I liked the walk-the-rope scene before the bondage demon - nice when a game has stuff like that integrated rather than put into a cutscene. I wonder if there's more like that in the full game.

Now I gotta ask - does that pun work in japanese, too? Because that pet/familiar/dog seems inexplicably horny all the time...

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As a fair warning, I might have not gotten all the stuff and my character is grossly underleveled. However, I beat the game and there's a gallery room. So, here's a save, I guess.

Edit: I suppose I should write a few things about the gallery. It seems to unlock everything, even CGs you haven't seen yet. So don't worry about collecting every CG if you're playing the game by yourself. There's two parts of the gallery. The southern part of the gallery is all the CGs with the heroine, whereas the northern part of the gallery is all the CGs with secondary characters. No clue what the buttons in the southern part. The Red Icons are GoR CG, blue icons seem to be a few selected attack animations, some including punching and some including H content. Nothing gory.

As a final note, there's a part where you're on a train and might have difficulty navigating. I didn't know what the hell to do, but I managed to get to that area's boss. I killed all the mobs (which I don't think is necessary, but maybe) and then found a room with a treasure chest in it. I just went straight left until I found the boss.
Oh god Just played 3 hours like a bitch to have a full save and i notice only now that there were alread a full one =/
Well,nvm,that game was worthy the time I played,unlike most of the one who got released those last month =/

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Great Game. Game length 2-3 hours.
Good H and CG.
the better than last 1. He is getting better and better.
If can support him and buy the game (support them), this kind of game is better than HP stick with clothes or clips of cg.
This 1 got both cg and sex sprite.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just going to say, there was a thread on this game, but it was deleted for some reason. Never found out why.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When I looked at the sample image, the third one is kinda weird...

I mean, who the hell doing pole dancing while crying, for god's sake?
She's not pole dancing, she's just holding a pole whilst travelling on a train.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just putting this out there if anyone's got the time, but I would really like to see some translation of this, not anything super polished, just a little bit of something for those of us in the non-multi-lingual bunch.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the sprite mode, apparently you can speed the sprite up by pressing a. Is there any other interactivity to this mode or is that it?

Last edited:

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Does....does that cat have a penis on its head?

islasbanana

Reputation score

can someone help me out? i downloaded the game, both version and it still continue giving me errors

what im doing wrong?

it reads
Unable to find file:
Audio/BGM/moonrunes

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The file names are garbled up since the pirate failed to pack the files properly with the right language settings.

Simple thing is to go to the game's webpage on Dlsite and download the demo. From there it's a simple matter of copying and pasting the audio files in the demo to your full version.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone upload the "correct" audio file ?
(I can't access DL site and I can't DL the demo either)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you can read Japanese and type it, you don't need to download the demo. Despite the garbled file names, all the files are present so simply rename the files using the missing file name that the error gives you.

islasbanana

Reputation score

The file names are garbled up since the pirate failed to pack the files properly with the right language settings.

Simple thing is to go to the game's webpage on Dlsite and download the demo. From there it's a simple matter of copying and pasting the audio files in the demo to your full version.
i did everything and still give me errors, i think is because my pc cant read moonrunes no matters where i download the game it still give me error. there is way to fix it?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Newbie countermeasure: Make sure your regional setting is set to Japanese.

Also, use 7-zip to extract the files. It does a better job than Winrar in this regard.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the version 1.2 is out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.