What's new

Dark Gate OOC Thread

Re: PbP Interest Check

Do characters ever level up/grow stronger? I.e. do characters ever get the chance to get more talents?

Wheh. That took long enough, but I've finally posted my sheet.

Ah, my question is answered. Also, I presume that corruption is gained by stuff along the lines of having a monster cum in you, impregnate you, special abilities, and special events?

Pretty much.

Notice: You start with nothing in your inventory besides ammo, your weapons/armor, and 50 denarii. I'm never going to make you worry about food or water, so that's not needed in your character sheet.

Last edited:

Are you planning on having everyone in one massive group or having several smaller groups?

Everyone starts alone UNLESS two people decide to start out paired up, and ask me about it. Groups forming later is possible.

Another important Notice: after careful consideration, I'm going with DeMatts idea of the revised to-hit and dodge mechanics.
Dodge now no longer has the +10, and to-hit only uses the base stat.

Should we put our to with spells in the weapons area as well?

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention: Yes.

Added my character. Probably made some mistakes. Please let me know if everything is okay. :)

Since all the cool kids are doing spoiler tags...

I had my character in a spoiler tag because it makes it easier to look through the sheets if the page isn't ungodly long because of all the unspoilered sheets. I think others just followed suite because I was the first to post a character.

Yes, I thought it was clever, so I copied you. :)

i m a little busy, but in 5 hours i will do my character sheet

I don't have a limit on the number of players yet, and honestly I don't really intend to yet. Come one, come all!

I'm tentatively interested, but an RP virgin. I think I'll watch for a bit.

Although I'm pretty sure you mean that you're creating a character, I have to ask: How do you 'effort' something? Effort isn't a verb...

Although I'm pretty sure you mean that you're creating a character, I have to ask: How do you 'effort' something? Effort isn't a verb...

I made it up specifically for this.. Actually I heard it somewhere once... Just kinda stuck.

How you ask?? I do not know.

Hopefully correct

Name:Erinaye
Class:Combat(monk)
Race:Amazonian

Body:28
Mind:14
Spirit:14

Hit Points:42
Spirit Energy:35
Pleasure to Orgasm:35
Speed:14
Dodge:36

Experience:0
Corruption:0

Talents:
Strong of Body
Perceptive
Lucky
Unarmed Fighter(class)
Hard to Hit(for flaw)
Natural Spirit:Spirit Warrior(For flaw 2)

Flaws:(Max 3)
Sensitive: Pleasure taken is increased by 2.
Honorable

Powers:
Energy Blast
Energy Blade

Inventory:
Leather Armor: EV = 1, AV = 5, TP = 30.
Backpack
50 Denari

Bio/Description:

To be done later... I'm tired

Just a tip: when making sheets never put a ':' next to a '('. Look through your sheet if you want to see why.

Back