What's new

Re: Imma Doll

i wonder if something happened to mnm

33740256.jpg

omg it is happening!

But seriously this is like my favorite creator of games related to succubi. It is like the professional version of some of the better gems i found long ago back on hongfire.

if I'm not wrong (and I may well be), I think this dev was the one who made the BF games 無限の淫界, METAL SUCCUBUS, and くノ一淫法帳

Do we PM him for it or we can wait for a link here?

I don't think there is Loli's involved this round...

I like the battle system like the previous games made, a bit frustrating, but prefer this game over the last one. Used Chiitrans to figure out how to get out of a bind when your character is "caught" I think 3rd option struggles out of it, not 100% sure.

I like the battle system like the previous games made, a bit frustrating, but prefer this game over the last one. Used Chiitrans to figure out how to get out of a bind when your character is "caught" I think 3rd option struggles out of it, not 100% sure.

Maybe I'm silly, But I have no idea how said battle system actually works.

Can someone give a quick and dirty explanation? I managed to get the green-haired chick naked but....

I managed to beat her. not 100% sure how to replicate it. Am I supposed to be damaging her till the middle bar is at 0, then using the music/harp skill to remove her clothes, then using the first option in the second column to pleasure her until I win?

Last edited:

There's a cheat code for the scene/cg recollection room in this game.

Enter かいそうへや (Kaisouheya, "Recollection Room") as your character name when prompted for a name in the beginning.

here you go:

guys I am so sorry, I fell asleep when I was waiting on it to finish uploading and had to work a night shift when I got up. I feel so bad. Thanks draken for saving the day. I will make amends somehow.

any chance of setting a spawnlocation when defeted? like i walk for hours and then fall for a trap, get back all the way to the beginning and then have to walk all the way again or is there a way to teleport to vistited citys or some kind?

edit: nvm its the red gem in your inventory....well better look first then ask after, my bad xD

Last edited:

*lurking intensifies*

Edit: also love the tag "probably_battlefuck" kinda... i dunno abstract

Lol, i added that one when i made the thread, before I actually tried the demo. I guessed it'd be battle fuck given the images and their last game, but decided to play it safe:D.

Can someone provide an explanation on how to I increase my stats, in the first game you could spend money on stat upgrades at the angel...doesn't seem like the case here, :(

Do they go up from leveling normaly? (obvious, I know).

Whats this about the cards thing? negotiate > Get card > Refine for power up OR make new skills? This is confusing -_-

Ok, the main stat gimmick seems to be starting from level 1 but having more SP, which you allocate to stats, and changes how much stats you gain from leveling up.

For the main character, your SP increases based on your max level reached.

For the dolls, you have to pay to have their max SP increased. You can do it at your dad in the first town, might be able to do it in other towns as well.

It's not bad, but damn having to train from level 1 again. At least you can stack exp multipliers to a silly degree.

Edit: Haha, what the hell are you doing here Kasen Ibaraki?

Last edited:

There's a cheat code for the scene/cg recollection room in this game.

Enter かいそうへや (Kaisouheya, "Recollection Room") as your character name when prompted for a name in the beginning.

thanks but i'm terrible at typing japanese letters. Does someone have a save?

Back