What's new

Dungeons the Dragoning OOC thread

Re: Dungeons the Dragoning OOC thread

Can't we just grab followers to handle that? Because my char has none of those skills. I'd have to redo her completely.

At the top of my list is some kind of artifact/treasure hunt as the basic plot at least to begin with. It'll probably be some kind of Syrnate artifact, since it looks like we'll have a mixed party, so something dedicated to Khorne for instance might not work out well.

I must admit, from what little bit I saw I kinda thought we were going to be some company troubleshooters, but adventuring works as well. I might have to rejigger my backgrounds just a bit but probably not.

@cross_grave - Oh, I already have an NPC crew with 2s in everything. Heroes just do it better. Please don't feel obliged when I'm the one hauling this whole thing into the group, and especially when god knows we won't be in space all the time.

@Hentaispider - I can definitely explain any kind of artifact hunt whatsoever. It's literally a religious obligation.

Artifact hunt works for me and my char, especially if it can be somehow worked in as a duty and obligation of hers.

I've got sword-tree myself

Wait, how do you get to triple? Dragon-blooded Dragonborn __________?

Dragonborn, dragonblooded, dragonblooded exalted asset.

I never noticed the Double Dragon asset. dang. that's three whole dragons.

Sadly you can't take more than one of those. Otherwise I'd have permanent power fists on my char.

There's always the bionic option. It's only Mythic Rare!

Woah, people are actually playing Dungeons the Dragoning 40k here?
Fuck yeah, always wanted to play but never had a chance.

Is there room for one more?
I noticed there was a character sheet thread, but is there anything I should know about the actual game you guys are looking to run?

I believe I'm done, then. Sheet's up in-thread. I think a bit of "No one else is crazy enough to fly us where we need to go" would be an easy hook-in for me.

Since there seems to be some confusion, the IRC channel we'll use is irc://irc.rizon.net/#baconroom

Everyone gets 300 xp for the first session.

when do we spend it, out of curiousity?

There aren't any stated limits on when you're allowed to spend XP, though you obviously shouldn't try to do it in the middle of a session.

Can we spend it before the next session, or is this something we should wait with until we conclude our business on the station?

I spent it now at least. Almost level 2 Paladin. Just need a few more things.

Tsk. I've finished two classes and started a third. Gotta catch up, treebeard!

Wait, no, I lied. We do that, us pirates.

Back