What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No update this week.
After the defeat of the Mermaid King, Eluku plans on bringing the game back to dry land.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Or much more futanari. Back to the village to get some revenge. And knotting, can't forget that there's no knotting in a game about a wolf-girl who currently has a dick. An oddly human dick... that could be a power-up! Get a canine dick which allows you to rape defeated enemies! Teach that spear-cat a lesson and knock her up with a litter or two!

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Or much more futanari. Back to the village to get some revenge. And knotting, can't forget that there's no knotting in a game about a wolf-girl who currently has a dick. An oddly human dick... that could be a power-up! Get a canine dick which allows you to rape defeated enemies! Teach that spear-cat a lesson and knock her up with a litter or two!
And/or get her in her ass since I'm sure she's aching from all those iron balls churning up her insides.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released!
Defeat the MermaidKing and you can leave the swamp where you meat up with the Merchant Cat
There isn't a savespot here yet, but it will most likely come in the next update.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do hope that eluku will have Nona ravish the merchant cat a little. All that trouble to get her a golden healing apple and her bag better be worth it not only in new skills, but also shows of gratitude in form of some mutual sexy time.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I want another GO scene with the mermaid king penetrating Nona.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I get that Eluku is tired of the water area; I just hope he pulls a fairy fighting and goes back and finishes the older areas (Flesh tree...). The mermaid scene was so hot though.

MrYellows

Reputation score
Seems like Eluku is planning a sort of climbing area? Interesting choice with potential enemies to lurk there. And this may be a bit of a stretch but on the case we would be actively climbing and not scaling up , I wonder if he’ll think about the possibility of a game over via falling off a high area if, so to say, an enemy were to try and knock you off? I’m more curious than anything about how that would go down, probably with a monster swooping in to catch her for its own purpose or something. Well, it’s better than the screen immediately stopping at the edge where Nona fell down while game over music plays, which would actually be pretty sad.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
hey does anyone else here has the problem that eluku's blog just doesnt load? been wanting to try the latest version but cant download it since his blog doesnt load for me.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey does anyone else here has the problem that eluku's blog just doesnt load? been wanting to try the latest version but cant download it since his blog doesnt load for me.
Yeap, just a bunch of text on a white page without any format.
Most likely will be fixed in a few hours / days.

Kizuro

Reputation score
Anyone here got the Cheat Engine trainer file? My computer got wiped clean cause of Bad Sector, all game, all gone. Thanks in advance.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Question Please! Any new Update or something like that?

The latest version I have was where at the end of the version I had to swim around and evade Moskito´s and some weird Jellyfishes that didn´t do anythin = o

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Think the last update was Mermaids and merking