What's new

Esther Game Fan-Art works

Haven't been to the artwork section in a while, since lost all my watched threads @_@
Sweet mercy, nice Mercy artwork :whistle:

Ooh Yandere-chan, nice touch with the blood :D. Noticed the Sona artwork said SFW, is there an NSFW version? :3

This thread is making me super jelly. Good job, now I will spend 50% more time drawing until my wrist breaks again xD

My Patreon vote Akeno from HighschoolDxD
akeno_sfw_by_esther_shen-dcijs75.jpg

dcxkk38-934fc6eb-7374-492a-b327-fc92a584b9a9.jpg

Sylvanas Windrunner (the Dark Lady, Queen of the Forsaken) from Warcraft

Miss Wong sexy and mysterious as always. Please Ada, stop wasting your time with that plushie Leon K. and let me take you on a romantic trip in the severs with mutated spiders and rats.

dd52nr9-5211f2e9-f988-4708-af2b-4d7221a8993a.jpg

SFW zelda from Loz breath of the wild

Visit my shop on gumroad in 🥰

Elven lady from Paris: Ooohh looks like im having a tasty dinner today
Frog-er: Whaaa! Listen girl, before You start any funny bussiness cant You give me a kiss first? You know im actually a Prince cursed as a animal... (It worked on that clumsy blonde Peach from Mario Bros,itl work on her too muahaha. They dont realize my skin is poisonous)

Elven lady from Paris: Ooohh looks like im having a tasty dinner today
Frog-er: Whaaa! Listen girl, before You start any funny bussiness cant You give me a kiss first? You know im actually a Prince cursed as a animal... (It worked on that clumsy blonde Peach from Mario Bros,itl work on her too muahaha. They dont realize my skin is poisonous)

Thank you for your visit i'm happy that you like my work ^ ^

dd5ilby-f900bb2c-981a-4b7b-b08f-c813d2673a9e.jpg

Some of them bring back memories and are motivating me to draw something too + the facial expressions. Pleasure to look at

com___echo_by_esther_shen_ddatgyg-fullview.jpg

Commission

Daggett / Echo from the upcoming webcomic The Unlikely Heroes

Back